Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:17 pm

Locking up with her new opponent she would push against her to see what she would do. She got her to back up before the new face started to resist her muscles showing themselves to keep her at bay. Milani clearly wanted to get a good start on her but all she could do was keep herself from being taken over now. Kyoko could have tried to go all out then to show her who was the strongest but she decided not to let that little cat out of the bag just yet.

Instead she would bring a knee up and try to strike at the abs of Milani, looking to stun her and test out that body. But she wouldn’t stop there jumping up to place her knees on her toes chest she would grab her shoulders and fall back looking to send Milani down and over with a monkey flip.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Milana had been in plenty of tests of strength. Her style of wrestling typically lent itself to them, so she had rarely seen a match that didn't start with one in some way, shape, or form. This match was no exception, but she had an inkling that Kyoko was not the sort of girl who was going to stand still and shove for too long. She was obviously a woman of action, and she took the first opportunity she could to try to break the test of strength and give herself the advantage.

Kyoko's knee came up, and Milana's would come up, too, hers moving defensively to block that strike from landing in her abs. It was too early in the match, and Milana was too fresh, to let her opponent get in a shot like that. Kyoko's next move, however, was less orthodox, as she jumped up, still holding onto Milana, her knees digging into the Briton's chest as she pulled back and sent Milana flipping over her, landing hard on the canvas!

"Oough!" Milana grunted, bouncing once, before turning herself over onto her knees, back aching intensely for a moment as she winced at the stunning pain.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:05 pm

Though her knee didn’t connect Kyoko didn’t rely on one little move she was already off to the next one. Turning her up and over she sent the rookie to the mat with a swift motion. But Kyoko wasn’t about to stop there, knowing that at the very worst she would try and stand up Kyoko would shift around and attempt to move on top of The girl landing on her chest to keep her pinned down.

Did you enjoy the ride? Well maybe you’ll enjoy this.” Kyoko would try and use her position raising a fist and bringing a punch down onto Miliani’s right abs. Looking to get a feel for just how strong this belly was.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:36 pm

Milana's belly was ready for some pain tonight, as with the stipulations of this match there was no way she could avoid it. As that first punch came in, she flexed her abdominals and managed to largely absorb the blow, feeling it bend the muscles inward, pushing into her stomach, but not coming close to breaking it, not yet.

Milana intended to surprise this girl with just how strong her core was. She didn't train for these matches specifically, but as a runner, one of the most surprising things she had found that helped her maintain her form was maintaining a strong abdomen.

"Uuugh!" she groaned, as Kyoko's fist dug in. She didn't want to let her opponent stay on top of her for any longer than she had to, so Milana would quickly kick her legs up, trying to use her strongest body part to catch Kyoko's head in a quick scissor hold and wrench her off and to the side!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:59 pm

The downward motion would help with her momentum and when Kyoko finally got the desired first hit she found herself striking an impressive wall of abdomen. Not nearly the strongest one she had ever felt but impressive enough that Kyoko would probably need to spend a few minutes hitting punches like this before I she broke it down. Milana’s belly was clearly strengthen less from direct focus and more as a by product of improving other things given how the impact felt but Kyoko wasn’t displeased. If she was a cruel bitch like Amy Milana would make an interesting playmate. But Milana wasn’t some piece of cardboard looking to stand around and take punches.

Looks like that body isn’t just for show. We might be in for an entertaining bought Milan-woah!” She felt the legs come up and grab her head pulling on her head to try and get her off. Kyoko’s hands reacted differently one going to try and punch her gut agai and the other pushing on the leg before she was shoved off her top spot. Shame, she had so much more to do there.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:46 am

Kyoko's response to Milana's attempted scissor hold was cool and collected, not panicking, not letting herself get suckered into getting the life crushed out of her. One arm pushed on the legs, while the other came down, hand locating her belly again, driving into her gut once more. "Nrrrgh!" Milana groaned, loudly, her abs once again having to flex to protect her more delicate insides from being damaged by her opponent's fist.

She wrenched to the side, quickly, then suddenly wrenched to the other side, still intending to throw Kyoko off of her. She knew coming in that her abs would be put through their paces in this fight, and knew she could take it for as long as it was necessary—but also knew that she was at something of a disadvantage compared to the entirely belly-focused girl in front of her. She couldn't afford to just lay down and let Kyoko have her way.

So, if she could pull Kyoko off to the side, her next move was a knee, driven straight into the softest part of Kyoko's side in retaliation, trying to start the process of harming those iron abs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:11 am

Kyoko was trying to keep herself on top despite Milana’s resistance. Her attempt to scissor her was well executed but Kyoko was focused enough she could stay up and keep pounding the center of Milana’s body. Hitting right where she needed to, she kept going trying to test out the midsection of the newer wrestler she soon found herself tested when Milana switched gears and drove an knee right into her side.

Nggh!” Kyoko grunted as she moved to the side she was pulled to looking to keep going that way and avoid a second hit. So now the women was showing some initiative, Kyoko could tell this match could be fun. But of course she wasn’t about to lose here holding her side while letting Milana get up as well so they could start over.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:30 pm

Milana was under no delusions that her abs, as strong as they were, were going to outlast Kyoko's. Even if she had a better abdomen than ninety-nine percent of the population, the girl she was facing tonight was number one hundred. No amount of track and field and full-body workouts would catch her up to the single-minded dedication of someone who spent almost every waking moment fixated on one particular part of the body.

But she didn't need to catch up. She just needed to hit harder and faster than her opponent could. Volume and force on offense would close the defensive gap. Being put at an immediate disadvantage was not a good look whatsoever, but Milana, feisty as she was, nailed Kyoko in the side with that knee and finally forced her opponent to drop off of her, off to the side. It wasn't enough to send Kyoko flying, so Milana reacted assuming another blow was going to come right away to her own belly. She turned away from Kyoko, presenting her back, and swept a leg around to try to catch Kyoko in the abs if she made a move, to throw her back and make some space as they separated.

Kyoko didn't come on as strongly as she thought. Maybe the kick would still land, or maybe not, but either way, Milana would pull up onto her feet and back up a couple of steps before dropping into a grappling stance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:35 am

As the two split off Kyoko’s focus was on getting Milana back on the defensive as quickly as possible. She knew a war of attrition she would win and controlling the match was even better in making sure that she stopped her from being able to put up too much of a resistance before she really got started. Pulling that off the match would quickly become a formality, but Milani was quickly trying to stop her from getting in on an attack by throwing a kick at her body.

Kyoko nevertheless was quickly able to try and block it. Putting her arm up to stop the hit and protect her abs. But it gave Milana the space she wanted out because Kyoko couldn’t close the gap and because the force behind the kick still made Kyoko wince and backed off. The space between them was not one Kyoko could close easily enough but she would try looking to run in and go for a drop kick regardless and banking on catching Milana unaware.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:14 pm

Milana was a guarded individual at most times, always cautious when exploring a new situation, and her focus right now was totally locked on Kyoko, knowing the girl would favor an offensive strategy that allowed her abs to simply outlast Milana's. Milana had to play smart, and find opportunities to attack Kyoko when Kyoko could not attack her back.

Such an opportunity presented itself now, as Kyoko, having just been forced to back up, launched another offensive right as Milana was dropping into her stance, arms out, eyes straight ahead. Milana had all the time she needed to see Kyoko coming. When the drop kick came, Milana would take one step back to make sure that the force of the blow was aimed wrong, that the point of maximum impact was in open space about a foot ahead of her tum. Then, as that boot seemed to hang in the air for a moment, Milana would grab it and try to secure it with both arms, hoping to let Kyoko smack into the canvas as Milana got a hold on her leg!

And once she had that hold, Milana would rapidly progress into what looked a lot like a leg stepover hold, sliding one foot back behind Kyoko's shoulder to keep her legs spread wide, her stance stable, and to keep Kyoko where she was. But, while she did bend that leg high upward, it was not the main point of attack: that would, of course, be the belly, which Milana would bring her other boot down into forcefully!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next