by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs - Page 8 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:54 am

While Kyoko had taken a few good (or in her case, bad) hits she was still feeling her head trying to rally after the attacks. Her abs were burning from the constant bite but her mind was working on some kind of counter and when Milana went for her next attack Kyoko felt she had her opening. While her body was still in disarray Milana pulled back for something big and Kyoko on instinct would try and reset herself for it moving when she saw it was an uppercut aiming for her body she would turn her body to side to try and cause the fist to miss her. If that worked and it opened things up for her Kyoko would strike.

Throwing a kick she would aim to get Milana in the belly once more. And if that could just stun Milana enough that Kyoko could get her head she would grab it and then try and bring her close for a knee to the belly to follow it up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs - Page 8 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:49 am

Milana's uppercut, surely devastating if it landed, missed Kyoko's body very narrowly, the purple-haired girl managing to turn just slightly to the side, Milana's knuckles just barely whiffing through air in front of those strong abs. Kyoko was obviously still reeling, still weak, but Milana had barely recovered from her earlier punishment, and knew that she was still not in a good position. Her hopes relied on constant offense breaking Kyoko down before she could finish the job she had started.

But Kyoko's kick managed to find her tummy. It wasn't a particularly forceful one, and it didn't cause her abs to break completely, but it forced enough air out of her to blunt her offensive. Kyoko grabbed her head, then pulled it forward and down. Milana threw a couple of quick jabs to Kyoko's abs, as long as she was down there. But the knee forced the rest of the air from her and put a nice, big dent in her gut, making her stumble backwards, Kyoko in tow.

"Oough..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:58 am

Kyoko wasn’t about to slow down or give her opponent the moment to recover, as soon as the kick connected she had her head in a grip that she wouldn’t break with a simple struggle. Even with Milana throwing punches trying to catch her belly while she was attacked and hitting her before she was able to properly get back up. Still Kyoko’s knee put a stop to that and kept Milana from being able to fight back for much longer. While she had her down she would throw another knee to her body to keep her from getting up.

Sorry. Not letting this moment pass me by.” Kyoko would try and hold her to the side and wrap her arms around her body rather then her head, keeping her from being able to free herself and try to lift her up for what looked like a powerbomb before instead dropping her down abs first into her knees with her finished the Queens Drop!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:11 pm

The first knee froze her as it sank in deep, and the second knee followed up on that by nearly flooring Milana, as Kyoko hit the same spot in her midsection she had hit the first time. Still, though she was sucking air, Milana was able to focus and tense her abdominal muscles in order to endure the worst of the blow and absorb some of the pain before it got to the more sensitive part of her underneath.

Kyoko's arms shifted, forcing Milana to the side, moving around her body instead of her head. The shift didn't do anything to help her escape, and instead gave Kyoko the leverage to lift her up into the air, off her feet. It looked like a powerbomb, felt like one...but Milana knew it was not going to be just a normal powerbomb. And her suspicions were confirmed when Kyoko brought her directly down, tummy first, onto her knee.

Milana took a deep breath in the moment before impact. She gathered as much strength as she could and tightened her core as much as was possible considering her level of exhaustion.

It wasn't enough. As she landed on that knee, she let out a loud, guttural yell, that choked off as she ran out of oxygen, turning into a silent scream as Kyoko's knee seemed to almost punch straight through her body, Milana's whole form folding up over it!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:52 pm

The Queens drop did the trick dropping her right on her belly and left Milana down for a winded finish. Kyoko pushed her off her knees and moved to get on top of the hurting fighter to try and go and lay down on top of the girl after the painful move and pull her leg up. She knew Milana was tough but that move had out down champions, the likelihood Milana could kick out was low.

“One!”

She didn’t let any kind of chance for escape her known making sure to properly finish her off. This was not a match she could lose and now that she had her she couldn’t wait to finish this and get on back to other things, preferably moving past the less then positive start she seemed to be on with this girl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:03 am

Milana's abs molded around that knee, as her oxygen ran out and the constant barrage of blows to her tummy caught up to her at last. Her whole body seemed to deflate, and she wrapped around Kyoko's leg like discarded plastic wrap. The Belly Queen did not waste much time after that. She pushed Milana off of her knee, causing the Londoner to flop over onto her back, then laid down on top of her for a leghook pin. Milana could feel it happening, but distantly, as her body was still largely shut down and she hadn't yet been able to draw in another breath. She wasn't quite unconscious, but she might as well have been.

"Two!"

Milana realized belatedly that there was a count happening, and that her shoulders were down on the canvas. Her mind was foggy, but not so out of it that she couldn't understand what was about to happen. But she couldn't stop it. There wasn't enough time. Even if she had the thirty seconds she needed to break the pin, she didn't think she could escape from beneath Kyoko.

"Three!"

The bell rang and the crowd cheered for what had been a great match, and Milana, having finally sucked in some air, let out a soft but guttural groan of exhaustion and disappointment. "Uuuuoooggh..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:51 am

After Kyoko’s best shot when it came to belly attacks she had pacified the tough Brit. Kyoko rolled off Milana and went to take in the cheers from the crowd getting her hand raised and her name announced as Kyoko bested another challenger of abs. An unorthodox one but still a rather fun match, which reminded her of the POW match stipulation. Such a random thing but one that she would see through, just probably not the way they expected, Kyoko would look at Milana and go to offer her a hand.

Getting back up on your feet will help you breathe easier, I don’t know why but it always does for me when my body is worked to all hell like this.” Kyoko would advice looking to help get her opponent up to her feet and try to steady her so she could get the breathing space she needed while Kyoko made sure she was alright. “You adapt pretty fast. I’ve seen veterans who sorta lose there way for matches like this.” Kyoko complimented.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:18 am

While this match hadn't soured Milana on belly challenges completely, she probably would not be challenging Kyoko to another abdominal duel anytime soon. She felt that she had had an advantage when it came to everything but the belly, but even when she had inflicted more damage to Kyoko's abs—and, until just before the end, she felt she had—it was not enough to overcome what must have been a lifelong obsession with that one particular body part.

Milana also was not going to accept any more POW stipulations in the future. If she were being honest, she wasn't quite sure what she was thinking when she agreed to this whole fight. If she had won, she wouldn't have even enforced the POW stipulation, as she was just not interested in taking Kyoko as a prisoner. Milana knew what was usually done with the girls who lost under such stipulations. She had made it very clear to league officials that she was not one of those girls who let such a thing happen to her.

Kyoko offered her a hand, and Milana would reach up for it, but she was not recovered enough to actually pull herself onto her feet yet. Moving into a seated position on the canvas was about the best she could do right now, but that just made her stomach hurt more. "Uungh. Uh huh..." she groaned, trying to breathe enough to power a rise to her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:43 am

While many thoughts swirled through Milana’s head, Kyoko was mainly focused on helping her, at the cost of sounding arrogant she felt this match was hers from the get go but she was eager to see what her opponent could bring and said opponent impressed to say the least. Still she had also clearly been pushed to her limit and a helping hand wasn’t going to get her to her feet anytime soon, but The Belly Queen was kind enough to wait until she was ready to rise while still helping her.

My bad. Take your time.” Kyoko said though she had a hard time thinking of what to say. Not wanting to come off any wrong way or too coddling given that she didn’t seem to like that but she definitely didn’t want to talk about the implication now that she won a POW match, of course she didn’t have any malicious plans but it’s not like saying that would help in anyway especially since there was no reason for her to buy that.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 am

Milana, frankly, wasn't sure what to make of Kyoko right now. She knew the girl wasn't an out-and-out heel, or anything close to that—she was obviously personable in her daily life, and right now was clearly intending to help Milana, even if she was jumping the gun somewhat. But she just as obviously had a vain streak, and Milana had enough of being treated as lesser, as some little kid trying to play with the adults, within her own family—she didn't need it in the ring.

But still, she did not want to sour a relationship with another wrestler just because of a small slight that might not have even been conscious. Milana needed to reward good faith. Now that the aching of her belly was not so pressing, she took a deep breath in, winced, but held it for a second—then breathed out, letting some of her pain and some of her frustration blow out with the air.

And, with Kyoko still offering that help to her, she would lift herself up onto her feet, which really was much better. When she stood with her back straight and leaning just slightly to one side, her tummy hardly hurt at all. "Unf. Well, there we go," she grunted. Then, shuffling her feet, she turned to face Kyoko.

"So, now...?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next