by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs - Page 7 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:01 am

Kyoko dropped Milana down as hard as she could and the results ended in her favor when she sent the girl butt up in the air and stunned while free her arm. Kyoko stayed up as she dropped to the mat and on her side. Kyoko let out hiss as she shook her arm trying to make sure it was still useful, and after it felt like it was she would turn back to Milana grabbing her arm and pulling it up so that it was out of the way.

Really know how to use those legs don’t you?” Kyoko said before she would throw a soccer like punt into the bare belly of the women trying to wear her abs down before she would go for another kick using her arm to make sure she couldn’t turn away from her side until she let go.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs - Page 7 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:16 am

"Uuurh..." Milana replied to Kyoko's rhetorical question about her legs. She did indeed know how to use them. They were her deadliest weapons, both in terms of granting her her speed and as actual implements of offense against her opponents.

Now, it seemed Kyoko wanted to show off her own leg work. Not as strong as Milana's legs, not quite, but hers were very shapely and obviously highly-trained, as were all parts of Kyoko's body, making fair complements to her much-talked-about belly. Before Milana could really recover from being dropped on her noggin, Kyoko pulled her arm up away from her belly, stepped back...then stepped forward again, driving her boot into Milana's gut.

It sunk in deep, and Milana's abdominal muscles very nearly crumpled right then. Her eyes shot open wide and she let out a loud, agonized bellow, one that was more than matched mere seconds later as Kyoko delivered another punt to her gut, and Milana thrashed and spasmed and felt tears of anguish form in the corners of her eyes!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:26 am

Kyoko hit both kicks to the belly and sent Milana screaming out in pain. The kick went in deep and it was clear she managed to catch her before she could tighten up a good reaction that Kyoko followed up with on the second kick that seemed to get the same results and Milana looked pretty defenseless. Kyoko didn’t go for the cover yet, she felt that the girl was still stubborn enough to fight out of that so she had to do something else, Kyoko would try to pull on her arm and drag her towards the ropes. If she could get her there she would pull her up to her knees and attempt to place her back against the ropes and attempting to actually tie her arms up between the ropes to keep her trapped and more importantly exposed. If she pulled this off she would take a second to admire her work.

You remind me of someone I knew before. But I’m not gonna waste my time talking about them. Not when I should be finishing this match.” Kyoko would throw a knee into Milana’s belly before lowering herself and lining up her shot before she would throw a series of punches with the arm she didn’t get stuck in an armbar. Hitting Milana’s belly button, upper abs, her lower belly twice, back to the belly button and then hitting her solar plexus.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:00 pm

Those kicks were incredibly vicious, and Milana wondered whether, in a match not bound to the idea of belly punishment, Kyoko would have seen fit to start stomping on her head. She hadn't thought the purple-haired girl capable of such brutality, but the way her abs were heaving in white-hot agony right now, she supposed anything was possible.

Kyoko didn't try to finish the match just yet, and seemed like she was toying with Milana now, as she spent nearly a minute dragging her over to the ropes. Milana's legs spasmed and thrashed, trying to kick on the canvas and shove away, but Kyoko had a tight grip on her, and her belly pain prevented her from making any coordinated effort at countering the other girl's plans. Her limbs were all still in good condition, but she was too distracted to stop Kyoko from tying her up in the ropes. Finally, the pain was starting to subside...but not in time, as she saw that knee coming.

At least this time she was able to brace herself, letting out only a long, low grunt. It almost felt good in comparison to the punts she had just taken.

Kyoko got down on her level and quickly started working her over, obviously going for the victory right now. Punch after punch, into all sectors of Milana's abdomen, some of which sopped up the blows fine, others of which began to bend and crack under the pressure. Slowly, Milana was working her arms free of the ropes. If she could just endure a few more seconds...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:31 am

Having worked over the body so extensively she was impressed large of Milana could still hold out against what Kyoko was willing to dish out. She knew that the girl was tough as hell but it seemed her progress was finally starting to show as parts of her were crumbling from the punches even as other areas of her belly kept enduring hits. Kyoko didn’t stop until she had done some decent damage ending it with one last punch to the solar plexus before she backed up.

I’d be working in you for a bit longer just doing that. So let’s see this out some progress in.” Kyoko would rush in and go for a super kick. A kick that went right for the center of Milana’s exposed belly and was looking to push right through the women’s abs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:26 am

Milana's abs felt as though they were contracting, each individual muscle tightening up into a specific point, no longer a full shield across her belly but a series of scutes, like the skin of a Nile crocodile. So far, that feeling was just in her head, as Kyoko's series of blows did not break through completely. With each punch, Milana would work her arms a little bit closer to free. At this point, she needed them to be free in order to fight back, but she knew she was not going to be able to win the match with her arms. She needed to factor her powerful runner's legs into the equation...

Kyoko backed up, and Milana felt her arms almost untied from around the ropes. Frantically, as her opponent moved in, she would wiggle them, feeling them slip around the tight cord at last. And, with no time to spare, Milana would dive forward, tucking her head down and rolling. Then, as she flipped over, she would lash out with her leg as Kyoko's leg sailed over her head, trying to land a quick flip kick right into the Japanese girl's gut to force her back, put her on the defensive...and maybe, just maybe, steal this match out from under her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:48 am

Kyoko’s work on Milana’s belly was hopefully the result she was looking for to finally put the finishing touches on this match. With her prey lined up Kyoko would move in and try to go for a kick right to the center of Milana’s body, however Milana was somehow able to free her arms from the ropes just before Kyoko could land the big kick she was looking for ducking under her leg before sending a kick of her own out to catch Kyoko’s own.

Ugggh!” Kyoko coughed. She found herself backing off as the kick seemed to wind her more then she would have expected proof of her guard being down when going on the offensive but as she was a bit stunned she was quickly trying to recover so she could finally finish this match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:21 am

Milana was running on fumes, but she knew she had done plenty of damage to Kyoko already. It was time to pull out all the stops and go for broke.

Her boot dug deep into Kyoko's unprepared, unflexed stomach, getting a real sound of agony from the Belly Queen and forcing her back again. Milana would not wait to let Kyoko recover, and dove forward, springing from her kneeling position, aiming to slam her elbow into Kyoko's abdomen with a harsh swing of her arm, putting all of her weight behind it.

And then, staying low, Milana would hammer punches, left then right then left again, into Kyoko's abs, hoping to break them down with the sheer volume of punches and the speed, looking to take the girl down so that she could trap her in a good hold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:28 am

Still standing, Kyoko tried to move enough steps backwards to catch the moment of peace she needed to recover and hit back. But the moment didn’t come simply because Milana wouldn’t stay out or let up exactly, throwing herself into another big elbow into Kyoko’s belly.

Uggghh!” Kyoko gasped shocked by the sudden elbow which caused her to lean suddenly which only made it worse when it was followed by a combo of belly punches that didn’t let up. “Aggh! Gnngh! Gagghh!” Kyoko let out various moans and groans with each hit. The punches were not lacking in power and though Kyoko’s abs were still holding out it was hard to adjust in the moment as Kyoko found herself struggling to keep her footing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:37 am

Milana was on her feet, but her knees were bent, keeping her body low, almost in the sort of crouch that she might assume right before the start of a sprint. That way, her all-but-broken tummy was not a viable target for the purple-haired belly lover. That way, her own head was on the same level as Kyoko's abs, letting her hammer away at them to her heart's content, listening to the groans and cries of her opponent grow louder and louder with every punch, every last bit of damage done.

She had caught Kyoko with her abs unflexed, and it seemed like the girl was struggling to bring those defenses up in the middle of the attack. Milana pushed her opponent further back with each punch, feeling that body struggle to stay aloft, and Milana would aim to really break Kyoko now. Coming from her low position, the British fighter would suddenly throw her body upward, right arm spinning around and then firing directly into Kyoko's solar plexus, staying there and digging in deep, hooking upwards almost underneath the girl's ribs as Milana rose to her full height and tried to lift Kyoko off of her feet with the uppercut!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next