Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talimaya vs. Rudolf

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Talimaya vs. Rudolf Empty Talimaya vs. Rudolf

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:06 am

IN THE GROUNDS
Rudolf was running along the track. It had been a few weeks since he had been given the chance to be in a fight, and had been growing restless. Kent was a bit overcautious, telling Rudolf what he could or couldn't do as he lived here on the Sex Wars campus. Something about not using all of your trick cards at once, or something fancy. Rudolf didn't care about strategies, he just cared about winning. If the guys were stronger than the chicks, then there was no need for strategy, and he certainly was stronger than any of the other people here in this whole thing. What was the point of strategy?

He ran in his usual clothes, tight jean pants and a red vest over a black tank top. The cold midday air felt good on his bare arms. The sky was clear of clouds, and the beaming sun did warm his body when one stopped long enough to absorb it. And he would do exactly that, taking a moment to stop, and catch his breath... even check his watch.

Last edited by 2 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Talimaya vs. Rudolf Empty Re: Talimaya vs. Rudolf

Post by Talimaya Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:40 am

Tali had decided that it had been a while since she'd earned any points for the girls. And even though the grounds was their territory, more points couldn't hurt. So when Tali spotted a guy jogging along, she couldn't help herself. She'd sneak up behind him, before she'd suddenly leap onto his back, arms around his neck lightly. "I gotcha! Now you have to face me in a match!"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:47 am

At precisely double her weight, Rudolf only stumbled further forward from his resting position. He dropped to one knee and raised his left hand to grasp the one who had pounced upon him. The next movements were apparently reconsidered and instead the former gang member would hold his light opponent's arm. "So jyu do, vimp. Vhat sort of match do jyu vant?" he asked, knowing that this would be the best way to go about handling this situation... or at least the most acceptable way. To have a clear and defined rule set since she was the one who attacked him.

Finally, he'd get to see some action.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:55 am

Tali considered herself a good judge of character. She'd quickly let go, dropping to the ground before moving to stand in front of him. She was wearing her schoolgirl outfit, her skirt worn low enough that, if not for her leaning forward towards him, he might have gotten to see her panties. "Hmm..." He definately looked strong. Heck, he really did seem strong. And confident, calling her a wimp without knowing her at all. "Well then. Submission only match. No strikes or slams. And stakes too. Loser gets humiliated sexually in front of a huge group of people, to show that they were weaker than the other person. Of course, that will be you." She'd grin, wondering if he was going to go blindfold into this match. "And if you don't go blindfold, I'll also get to take you back to the girls dorm, where they'll treat you like a weakling however they please."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:12 am

His wolfish gaze was already undressing her out of that school girl outfit, the wonder and interest in what she hid under it was obvious in his eyes. He barely registered what she said as his tongue tracked over his lips. The possibilities were endless with what he could do with this one. She even had a little spunk. Oh, right, she defined a match... and then insulted him! He'd really enjoy putting her in her place... but submission matches were not his thing. He'd have to be careful not to strike, as that was all he really knew how to do well. "Vat about pins oder knock-outs? I do not vant to knock jyu out and have to vait for jyu to come to and tell me that I'm better than jyu... I already know this."

He grinned at her further terms of combat, that the stakes would be humiliation of the loser in front of a crowd... at least she was a bit kinky. "Those terms sound fine, but I'll take the blind fold. Not only vill I beat jyu, but I'll beat jyu vithout being able to see jyu." He flexed his biceps as though they were proof that she stood no chance and that his victory was already assured.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 am

She could tell he was definately interested just by the looks he was giving her. "Hmm... Well no pins, since its submission. But if you manage to ko your opponent, you win as well. But I'm not too worried about being knocked out." Smiling, she'd move to press herself right up against him, poking him in the chest with her finger. "Thats fine. I can understand going blindfold. Then you'll have an excuse when I beat you, so you don't look weak in front of the other guys."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:29 am

Was she trying to rile him into wearing the blindfold or out of wearing the blindfold? Well, it didn't matter. He was going to win one way or another. And when he won blindfolded, the victory would be that much sweeter. "To jyu have any oser rules? Anyding sat vould be fairly common place? Such as stripping?" obviously he planned on making her submit out here, and acquire his own perks in the process. At almost a foot and a half taller than her, he felt as though he towered over her. After being poked, his arms would cross upon his chest, as though he were moderately amused by her quaint antics.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Grinning, Tali would shake her head. He seemed confident that he was going to beat her. She hoped to disappoint him greatly. "No other rules. So whenever your ready to be beaten and humiliated, put a blindfold on and we can get to it. Hope you don't mind having a match right here." He might be bigger than her, and he might be trying to make her feel as though she couldn't win. But she wasn't at all intimidated. In fact, it only made things more exciting for her.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:33 am

He snatched the blindfold from the small girl and took it in both hands before wrapping it around his head tight enough to cut out all daylight from his sight. "Don't vorry, tis match vill be over soon," he added as his hand reached out to find her. The German couldn't rightly go swinging out in a match where striking would get him disqualified, so he had to reach out into the abyss to find her.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 am

Stifling a giggle as he blindfolded himself, Tali would soon start to move around him in a circle, keeping well out of arm's reach. She didn't want him lunging forward for her and getting lucky. She'd move around until she was just to his side, looking at that extended arm. She'd move forward to grab hold of his wrist, aiming to twist his arm before attempting to draw him down to the ground and lock him into an armbar, hoping that she would catch him off gaurd.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next