Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Talimaya vs. Rudolf

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Talimaya vs. Rudolf - Page 4 Empty Re: Talimaya vs. Rudolf

Post by Tanosh Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 am

"Nnnn..." he moaned as she rubbed her skirtless rear against his groin, feeling a little weakness befall his kneeling legs as she did so. The twist of her arms and holding them behind her head was simply an added bonus when she let go of his hair. So, the importance of keeping the hold was almost lost on him. His left hand left her left wrist to grasp her hips, forcing her to rub a little harder against his crotch... hoping that it would straighten him out and allow him to grow a little more unrestrained, but to little effect. "Ja, I knew jyu'd not resist mein cock, dirty kirl."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:03 am

Her position was possibly the worst to manage a comeback from. Grinding her teeth at his words, she'd try to push off the ground, intending to throw her entire weight back into him. It was a bit of a gamble. He was strong enough to hold her with ease, and he might just use the opportunity to do so. But if she could knock him off balance and send him crashing to his back, she would likely be able to break free.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:13 am

He stiffened his body as she began to move again, trying to force a collision with him once again. She would find that his hand on her hips instantly arrested her attempt to move back into him any harder than he allowed. Finally figuring out that his hand on her wrist could cause her some degree of pain, he pulled it back so that she would be forced to kneel upright in front of him. Even kneeling, he was larger than her, and she'd be able to feel his solid body against her back as he brought her arm down to the small of her back. His left hand did not bother recapturing hers, but rather would move to her body, working at her shirt roughly to tear the clothe from her shoulders. To him, the clothe was simply a nuisance that he would not tolerate any longer.

He could, after all, make her pass out anyway he wanted, why not use the one way he knew best to make a woman feint? Sexual exhaustion.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:22 am

She could tell things were going downhill as he resisted her push, and managed to pull her upright by her arm. Biting back a cry of pain, she'd shut her eyes, trying to clear her head to think of a way out of this. With his hand tearing away her shirt, her breathing would quicken, finding herself feeling a bit excited as he undressed her. The thought of him dominating her... But she wanted to win. And being distracted wasn't helping at all.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 am

"Ich vunder if jyu scream... e ref vill come," he said, as though the thought of her screaming excited him even more. She felt his hand grasp at her chest roughly before tearing the bra from it. He waved it around for a moment before wrapping it around her neck and tugging on it. "Gut zing for me jyu cennot lossse by tepping ot," he continued to chide as he now controlled her neck by the bra wrapped around it, offering it's ends to the hand that held her wrist. Unfortunately for her, his hand was large enough to hold both her wrist and the ends of the bra, leaving his left hand free to roam her body.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:48 am

Tali would groan as he ripped her bra free, squirming in his hold as he tied it around her neck. "L..looks...looks like we'll find out." Her situation was rather hopeless, and unless she thought of something, she knew he was going to beat her. Thankfully, the thought of losing was just as exciting as the thought of winning.

With her hands trapped and her bra choking her she'd let out another moan, pressing her rear back against his crotch. The thought of outlasting him did come to mind. But it wasn't likely. "I wouldn't tap anyway...Though I might if you turn out to be utterly terrible." She'd grin, not caring if she was antagonizing him in such a poor position.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:00 am

At her words, he reached down her bare stomach and grasped the very front of her panties. Roughly, he'd yank up on her panties so as to lift her from the ground with them. He'd make sure to keep the pressure with his right hand on her arm so as to not let her twist out of them as she was lifted about six inches off of the ground. He grinned as he knew the worst part for her would be that her body would be near entirely suspended by her panties and held steady by her ever more tightening right arm. If she squirmed too much, it would only cause more pain as she would be steadied by a twisting of her right arm. "Vat no?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:10 am

Tali would finally cry out in pain as he lifted up, her panties digging into her pussy as he lifted her off the ground. She could tell they were going to rip soon, but she didn't care. Her body would tremble with pleasure, squirming and causing him to twist her arm even more. "O...oh...oh yeah... you won't disappoint me..." She was enjoying the mixture of pleasure and pain, licking her lips as she shut her eyes.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:31 am

He could feel the panties begin to tear, and refused to give her any leeway. Instead, he yanked a little higher on her panties, forcing them to come completely apart. Sure, the band that was supposed to be around her hips would never snap, but he was alright with that. A push from his right hand and she'd fall flat on her face as he slipped her panties off of her prone body. In doing so, his control over both her arm and the bra that had been wrapped around her neck was removed, only loosely holding one side of the bra to keep it from leaving him for the darkness. As those panties were slipped off, his right hand would attempt to hold onto her leg, if only so he would constantly know where she went.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Hitting the ground hard, Tali would let out a small moan. She was enjoying it quite a bit. But with his hold on her gone, her drive to win would resurface. While he was holding her one leg, she'd kick her other leg back, aiming between his legs, once more breaking the rules. "Opps....sorry." She'd grin at that, not caring to break the rules a bit in order to beat him. "Maybe you should have kept a better hold on me."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next