Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Talimaya vs. Rudolf

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Talimaya vs. Rudolf - Page 5 Empty Re: Talimaya vs. Rudolf

Post by Tanosh Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:43 pm

"Unf!" he stifled a shout as her tiny foot found its way between his legs. He'd let go of her, and once again she'd be lost to the abyss around him. Both hands went to his groin as though their proximity would somehow cause the pain to subside quicker, though he would quickly find that this tactic was not entirely correct. There was, however, little else he could do but bend over and touch his head to the grass while on his knees, almost in a turtle like position. "Jyu sed, keine strikess!" his German was beginning to mingle indiscriminately with his English, which couldn't possibly be a good sign.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:54 pm

This time she made sure to get away from him, climbing to her feet as she watched him closely. She'd almost lost because she hadn't gotten away fast enough last time. She'd bend over, hands on her knees as she kept an eye on him, taking deep breaths to calm herself down and catch her breath. Not only from the abuse she'd taken, but from her excitement as well. "Yeah. I know. It won't happen again." It wasn't likely that she was very sincere though. After all, she'd hit him quite a few times already.

"So now that we're back to square one, I'll wait for you to attack." Sure she could attack him while he was down. But all the same, she wanted to see if he was incredibly pissed from the low blow before being within arms reach of him.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:24 am

He snarled something incoherent into the ground, though some obscenities were questionably recognizable. It took him a full three minutes to recover from the kick and fully rub away the pain in his balls, after which he began to listen to where she might be, figure out where she was. He honestly had no idea where he could find her, nor could he figure out which direction the rustling of the grass meant she was now inhabiting. He got up to all fours and reached around to see if he could find her. It wasn't much of a strategy, but it was better than sitting and thinking about his hurt balls. "Vere tit jyu go?" he asked viciously through forced playfulness.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:28 am

Watching him grope around uselessly, she'd make her way slowly towards his side. When she was sure he still didn't know where she was, she'd suddenly leap onto his back, aiming to intertwine her legs with his in order to start pulling them apart, while also reaching for a sleeperhold, wanting to put him in a poor spot to counter. She didn't doubt he was going to slam or hit her at the first opportunity. He sounded angry enough to do just that with no remorse.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:50 am

Suddenly overtaken, he found that she was on his back and trying to use some sort of sleeper hold. Only due to the grace of some greater power did he not instantly elbow her in the ribs to make her stop. His legs were separated by her feet and for a moment could only attempt to figure out what it was she was doing. This moment did not last, her attack was obvious, and the counter was too.. even as a more techno-color darkness had begun to creep into his field of vision from lack of air.

He'd roll over onto his back and apply the pressure of his body onto her directly.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:33 am

She was surprised when he didn't hit her, having been prepared to quickly get away if he did. But when he rolled onto his back, she'd pull him tighter into the sleeper hold, enduring the weight of his body on top of her. After all, it wasn't the first time she had someone bigger than her on top of her, weighing her down. She tried to pour everything she had into the sleeperhold, wanting to send him to dreamland as quickly as she could manage.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:47 am

Concentrating all of his weight into her body, he tried to squish her under him. Hands flailed for a moment to steady himself properly over top of her. Once he felt he had managed this feat, his strength was beginning to wane. The former gang member would reach to grab her arms, and pit his waning strength against her meek might. He had to break the hold somehow, and the only way he knew how was to pull her arms apart.

"Jyu... bitch!" he growled as he fought against it.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:55 am

She cursed herself when he began to pull her arms, using his superior strength to break the hold. With him pulling her arms off his neck, she'd start trying to spread his legs as far as she could using the grapevine, hoping to distract him. She knew he had great upper body strength. And if he also had that same strength in his legs, she was going to be thoroughly screwed once he got free.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 am

His legs were spread wide open, painful that his groin was pressed so hard against his tight jeans. He winced, making a note that he'd have to later adjust his wardrobe for his pants to not be so tight. He had made some headway with his hands on her wrists, having gotten them far enough from his throat that he could breath again. His legs began to fight back against her grapevine. He was strong in his upper body, but his lower body was not as strong. "Jyur going to be vun," he growled as his hands finally spread her arms wide. Being entirely clothed sucked, especially when he was being rubbed up against by a very fuckable toy.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:15 am

Tali was having a much harder time keeping him in the hold than she thought she would. He'd stopped her from spreading his legs any further, and now had ahold of her arms, free of the sleeperhold she'd tried to knock him out with. She needed to figure out a way to get away from him. But under him, she couldn't do much. So she would try to rock back and forth, trying to roll them over so she was once again on top. "Mmm... I will be after beating you. I know you'll enjoy it."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next