by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:15 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:43 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs Chiyo Emi
by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elke Brandt (D) vs Sabrina Anderson - Kolibri against Mad Dog

2 posters

Go down

Elke Brandt (D) vs Sabrina Anderson - Kolibri against Mad Dog Empty Elke Brandt (D) vs Sabrina Anderson - Kolibri against Mad Dog

Post by Iceman Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:13 pm

12 round match. Victory obtained by KO, TKO or decision after the match is over.

Elke had finally been booked for her first match in Momentum. Elke hated going blindly to a match, and she was happy to see that her manager had done some research on who would be her first rival. The German went over her conversation with her manager once more as she was finishing her preparation for her upcoming debut. Her first rival was going to be an American woman called Sabrina Anderson. She was smaller in size than Elke and also way lighter than the German, and even if that would give her some advantage in theory, Elke wouldn’t jump so easily to conclusions. There was something that made her wary about her rival: where she was nicknamed Kolibri after a bird who quickly maneuvered in the air, Sabrina was named “The Mad Dog”. Someone with a nickname as that had to be infamous for her strength and impromptu vigour. Elke was determined to follow her manager’s advice and be careful around this rival.

Elke Brandt:

As Elke deemed herself ready, a handstage appeared to help her gloves and her mouth guard on. She thanked the woman before walking down the hallway as she heard the announcer call for her. “And now please greet our new boxing contestant joining our division! With 157lbs of weight and hailing from Germany. This is… Elke “Kolibri” Brandt!!!” The German made her appearance, walking with decisiveness, trying to look both focused and threatening. Some people from the crowd reached to her, but she was now in the zone and she only responded with some polite nods. When she entered the ring she helped her body get loose by making some footwork and throwing a couple of jabs to the air. The announcer finished her introduction and Elke walked towards her corner, looking cool as she waited for her rival to make an appearance.

Back to top Go down

Elke Brandt (D) vs Sabrina Anderson - Kolibri against Mad Dog Empty Re: Elke Brandt (D) vs Sabrina Anderson - Kolibri against Mad Dog

Post by Grievous77 Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:00 am

Sabrina slammed her taped knuckles together and bounced in excitement within her lockers. Her manager gave her a few words of encouragement, mostly perverse stuff, but he did tell her to cut the dirty fighting to a degree. She was annoyed by that since she was an undergrounder, a far more brutal and dirtier fighter compared to her standard pro peers, but she was willing to roll with it since she was going up against some chick coming up for her debut. So, she wasn't going to get too pissy about it. The bright side about the underground was that information was easy to get when it came to others, especially those who never actually dipped their toes in the mud as Sabrina had done. Well, that was a little inaccurate.

She had dipped her whole damn body in the mud.

"So, what the hell's her nickname mean anyway? I know she's got some really tough shit on her if she's been around Germany, especially the top five, but what the fuck's the name mean? I ain't German. It's not a Nazi thing, right?"

"Jesus... No, of course, it's not! I think... I mean, she's German, but that's a little racist, isn't it?"

"I mean, is it a race thing or more of an organization thing? Sides, not like it's fucked up if she IS a Nazi. Just saying. I mean, c'mon, I ain't even Jewish and I know they're fucked up. Seriously, the name? Koli... Koala?"

"Kolibri... It means Hummingbird, I think. If that's the case, it means that her own speed's pretty fucking nuts I guess. You're gonna have to deal with a speedy one for tonight, Sabs. I got a lot of contacts down in Germany telling me this chick's some big rookie over there who made some strides. Still, it should be easy... Long as you don't do you."

Sabrina scoffed, standing upward as she shed off a simple robe that shrouded her figure. Clad in a pair of simple athletic black shorts coupled with a pair of mismatched gloves and boots in blue and red colors, with flame designs imprinted upon her gloves to match the tattoos upon her arms. Grinning sharply, her upper body topless and let loose, she only stretched her form from left to right before cracking her neck. Inserting a simple mismatched mouthpiece, she bit down upon the plastic and gave her manager a mere shrug.

"Pfft, I always do me. Don't worry, I'll be sure to come right out on top, got it? Sides, I'll try and take it easy on the girl. Not like I'll be able to give her my best if I'm playing by standard rules, remember?" With a mere shrug, Sabrina gave the man a wave while he, in return, flipped her the bird. As expected of a partner to Sabrina Anderson and vice versa.

And she wasn't a mad dog.

She was a rabid dog for a reason.

Spoiler:

Walking through the usual halls and the like, Sabrina waited for the announcer to call up her name before it was finally time. "And be sure to greet our relatively new fighter around the Momentum league, weighing in at 141lbs and standing in at 5'4ft, hailing straight from America! Welcome Sabrina "The Rabid Dog," Anderson!" With a sharp grin, Sabrina walked down with nothing more than confidence oozing from her form. The fact that she refused to go with a top was why her matches, in particular, would never really be for 'underage' types. Some thought it was some weird mental factor, but she did it because she felt most natural.

Most in the crowd eyed her with want, some lust, and others were outright cheering. There were even some familiar faces who came all the way over just to see her fight. She gave them all some sharp grins, even closing in on a few guys and giving them a few flirtatious winks, right before heading back down to the center of the walk and leaving. Slipping right into the ring, Sabrina cracked her neck and allowed most of the muscle upon her body to show. Bouncing up and down in the ring, pumping out blows that looked like they could demolish muscle and most bones in an instant, she shrugged before walking right to her corner and looking over to her opponent.

"What's up, bitch! You ready to get this shit started or what?" It was kind of sad nobody understood she was trying to be nice too. Still, poor Sabrina was all too unaware of that fact.

Last edited by Grievous77 on Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Elke Brandt (D) vs Sabrina Anderson - Kolibri against Mad Dog Empty Re: Elke Brandt (D) vs Sabrina Anderson - Kolibri against Mad Dog

Post by Iceman Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:35 pm

Being one of the night’s contenders and having been the first one to reach the arena, Elke had a very good vantage point from which she could witness her rival’s appearance on stage and even try and get to learn something about her character. That could be something other boxers would dismiss as stupid, but it had served the German in the past, as she believed that any detail she could get about how her upcoming rival was could be of great use.

And what a specimen was the one she saw appear from the backstage. According to the announcer her manager was right in saying Sabrina was actually smaller and lighter than her, but she got the nickname wrong. Elke smirked to herself as she noticed the mistake, but as her rival’s silouette was becoming bigger she focused on it. The Rabid Dog could be smaller in size than a Kolibri, but her walk was a confident one. As she made her way to the ring, it was as if Sabrina dominated the soil with every step. Wearing mismatched gloves and boots looked like a stupid decision, but in her case her gloves complemented the tattoos on her arm and gave that woman an even fiercer look. What it could have made anyone else look like a fool gave Sabrina a composed but also threatening aura. Not wearing any kind of top also added to that effect. Instead of making her look slutty, it gave her the fierceness of warriors of the past as she walked towards the ring.

When Sabrina finally got inside the final arena both women finally crossed words, as Sabrina issued her challenge in an almost aloof way that also signaled her lowly uprising. Elke always considered herself above that kind of people,but also knew that inside a ring there was only one truth and it was the one imposed with fists. That was the reason why she tolerated some treatment inside a ring that she wouldn’t stand outside. “I see clothing doesn’t suit you. I hope you don’t use it as an excuse if you lose.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:26 pm

Sabrina cracked her neck and took a more thorough look at her opponent. If anything, she didn't look like she was going to be packing the biggest of punches. Nevertheless, she knew better than to go and underestimate someone off the bat. She had seen how things like that had gone and they rarely, if ever, ended well enough in the ring for either herself or her opponent. She looked over the woman, raising her brow briefly as she pieced together her opponent's words over the roaring crowd. She merely grinned and laid back against her corner while subtly flexing the muscles upon her core and arms briefly.

"Pffft, I ain't gonna be a sissy little bitch and go and use that. If anything, I don't wanna see your bitch ass complaining about losing to some 'uncouth' type, got it? Far as I go, tops or not, you're getting that tight little ass of yours worked around this ring till you're bleeding on the canvas floor, got it, bitch?"

Her words were not cocky nor overconfident. If anything, it was just the right amount of confidence as the referee motioned for both fighters to take to the center. While Sabrina did go without a top, it wasn't really because it was a sign of 'confidence'. If anything, it was because it was most familiar for her. Like walking around in her condo in just a pair of panties and a bra most of the time, even if she had a guest over. Honestly, she just liked being topless after having fought topless for so long.

"Alright, can we just kick this fight off soon anyhow? I don't wanna be waiting here forever just for some debut when I could be scoring some matches fit for myself, right? Seriously, when are we getting some of my people around here, eh?" Sabrina looked over to the referee and motioned for them to just handle things rather than just go over the basic rules she already knew about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:52 pm

Elke tried not even blinking when looking directly at Sabrina. The woman talked as if she was more than sure about her capabilities, but there wasn’t a speck of overconfidence or cockyness in her voice. Instead, the woman remained in a composed but also threatening tone. The German knew that rival was a force to reckon and it wouldn’t be an easy debut for her, but she was also confident in her skills. The Kolibri would find a way to catch the Dog by surprise and defeat her.

As both boxers gathered in the center of the ring as the referee wanted to give his usual rules speech Elke realized how Sabrina was actually in a rush to start the match. The Mad Dog looked to eager to start punching each other but there may be something else behind that, and Elke wouldn’t fall for her trap. In looking the German down by underestimating her she wanted the Kolibri to lose her mind and her focus, but she was better than that and was resolved not to let any commentary coming from that woman get on her mind. It was all part of her plan: Sabrina apparently wasn’t only a heavy striker but also a mind player. It wouldn’t work that time.

Ignoring her rival teasing words, Elke would just hold her stare to her rival while the ref finished the match’s stipulations. Then she would coldly offer Sabrina a nod as her form of formally wishing her a good match. She could be facing a terrible looking opponent, but that wouldn’t make Elke lose her manners. The remaining talk she would do it with her punching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:49 am

Was Sabrina cocky or overconfident? Anyone who thought so was a complete and utter moron. If there was one thing Sabrina had learned from her uprising, it was the fact that being cocky or overconfident could cost you matches. In the pros and big leagues, it may have cost you reputation, money, even status, but in the underground? The only thing you had to lose was your reputation and if you had nothing to back you the fuck up, you might as well be some random bug on the ground beneath some guy's boot. If she didn't take anything remotely serious, she'd have been knocked the fuck out numerous times. Hell, early on in her career, it was that type of attitude that nearly, and had, cost her a few matches.

They weren't 'pretty' either.

With the referee finishing up with her rules, Sabrina grinned sharply. It was more akin to say she was grinning like a vicious dog let loose off its chain. In this case, Sabrina was let loose and ready to start pummeling away after the ref gave her a good nod. Reaching out and slamming her gloves onto Elke's, she flashed the girl a simple wink.

"Don't go losing out on me too early, babe," and with that said, she'd take a few steps back and head right back to her corner. She was gonna wait there patiently for now, but the moment that bell rung, that was it. She flashed her opponent a simple grin and waited for satisfying sound of steel to let loose the dogs and start the pummeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:51 am

Elke was experienced in boxing so she knew very well the edge size and weight could give a pro boxer. Being bigger and heavier only meant having more strength in each punch, more reach and even more resistance to impacts. It had its downsides on speed, but one could get over it and compensate for that. Of course, size wasn’t everything that mattered but it gave the bigger person an advantage to use.

Sabrina was proving to be quite an interesting one. The blonde looked like she was really experienced in the ring, so it would be stupid to think she was dismissing that size difference when thinking of her options, but the smaller woman didn’t lose her fierce, almost cocky attitude. In fact, cockyness wasn’t appropiate for that situation as someone cocky was overly arrogant and dellusional. Instead of that it looked like each of her defiant remarks were actually true and not an overestimation bluff of her skills. It was that certainty the Mad Dog had on her skills that unsettled Elke and warned her to be careful around that woman and never underestimate her.

After some fistbump both women retreated to their corners and the bell rang to signal the start of the match. Elke wanted to let her actions speak and show Sabrina that she was also a force to be reckoned, so she would advace towards her with her guard up. Aiming at showing her speed, the feinted once before throwing a one-two jab combo at her face, just to make a statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Sun May 23, 2021 6:47 am

Sabrina gently bit down upon the plastic lodged between her glossy lips and slowly moved forward and outside of her corner. She was already wading through the canvas floor to stand at the center and meet her opponent in the middle. If what Roman said was right, then she was going to possibly be dealing with an actual speedfreak. They weren't bad in terms of match-ups, but they were the most annoying in terms of fights. She could hammer away and pound them fierce, but that was only if she caught them.

In the Underground, if all you could do was dodge, you weren't winning. There were other ways and wasting your opponent's stamina, but there? It was practically a jungle. You either hit and run or you just. run and eventually get pummeled into an honest mess.

In this case, her opponent was already advancing on her just as she was doing the same. Meeting Eike right at the center, Sabrina's body remained stalwart and firm. As opposed to most sluggers, she wasn't as slow as most would have thought. If anything, she had a more balanced route of skills and power on her, but she tried not to let that always escape her mind. Nevertheless, she had her guard up and raised her brows slightly at the speed her opponent had the moment they made a feint, throwing out a simple combo aimed right for her face.

Her guard nearly dropped, but it was just enough for Eike's jabs to slip through and tag her on the nose. She snorted, shaking her head from left to right and ignoring the dull pangs of pain before glaring. She slowly moved forward, trying to test how much her opponent would move, before trying to unload a swift pair of left jabs aimed for Eike's head. She hoped to keep her attention there before trying to lunge, hoping to swing a heavy right hook for the woman's head if her guard went low...

Assuming she didn't dodge, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:14 pm

Elke was pretty aware of her rival’s threatening looks. Sabrina looked like a fierce fighter and her calm but still unsettling perfectly complimented her appearance, with that cold and confident look with some disregard to her own looks as she was fighting without a top on her. Still, looks weren’t everything in contact sports and Elke had seen her good share of fighters who relied only in appearances and intimidation and in the hour of truth they turned out to be pushovers. That was why she wanted to taste the waters to see what kind of fight and resistance she could expect from Sabrina. A simple faint and the most classic of combos was her choice to do so, and the results gave the German some insight.

Sabrina was successful in reading through Elke’s feint. “She is fast.”, thought the German as Sabrina raised her guard. Elke’s one-two combo only managed to get a couple of tags against her rival’s face. Now the Kolibri knew her rival’s speed was one not to be underestimated since she had good reflexes. The hits she got on Sabrina were so weak now the Mad Dog had a good chance to retaliate, and that was exactly what she attempted.

When Elke saw her rival discharging a pair of quick jabs she barely had the time to hold her guard. The first one was a direct hit against her face. For the time the second was coming she had been able to get her guard up, so the impact was less powerful. The moment Sabrina suddenly lunged forwards Elke clearly knew she had to avoid whatever was coming. But Sabrina was fast in throwing that powerful right hook, and even if Elke avoided the worst part of it it still glanced her face. Staggered for some instants, Elke took a couple steps backwards as now she was aware of the strength her rival had. If that was only a fraction of the Mad Dog’s strength she would have to be very careful not to be fully hit by that woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:41 pm

She wasn’t too surprised when the woman had avoided her shot, but she was still sure that her opponent had the upper hand in speed. She didn’t like these types of opponents too much. When they had a favor in speed, sometimes their strength wasn’t exactly at the max. Sometimes. This only meant that they were a lot more slippery and a lot more troublesome to get a decent punch in. For every punch she’d probably land, this foreigner was probably gonna tag her three times as many. It wasn’t a good situation, but she could endure if she could score the knockout.

Sabrina had felt her glove glance off of her opponent’s face, but it wouldn’t be enough. However, the fact that she had staggered right back gave her some good idea on her opponent’s durability already. She was probably weak when it came to actual endurance. That alone made her grin, biting down into her mouthguard the second her opponent took a few steps back.

Deciding to throw caution into the wind and advance, Sabrina decided to live up to her name and be a Rabid Dog. In this case, she lunged straight forward and tried lashing out with a ferocious right hook aimed for her opponent’s jawline. Whether she missed or not didn’t matter.

She was going to go all in off the bat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down