Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sabrina Anderson vs. Rebecca Owens

2 posters

Go down

Sabrina Anderson vs. Rebecca Owens Empty Sabrina Anderson vs. Rebecca Owens

Post by Grievous77 Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:06 am

Strip Boxing Match

Unlimited Rounds

For every knockdown made, the one who has been knocked down must remove a single article of clothing from their body. This goes on until the fighter has nothing more than their gloves left on their person. Once a fighter has been stripped of all their clothing, if they are knocked down once again, they are susceptible to a small break of punishment delegated to them by their opponent. This can be from a pugilistic punishment straight down to hentai or whatever the fighter wishes.

The end of the bout, depending on the winner, ends with them being able to take the loser for themselves via sexual intercourse or whatever else they may choose for a 'Prize Round'.

Sabrina huffed, panting as the young woman shadow boxed inside her locker room once again. Momentum had gone through a change and it seemed as though fighters from all over were gonna be able to participate. While she was a stickler for boxing all. and all, she wouldn't be so against trying this other shit. Much to her surprise and excitement, she had finally gotten another match with a pugilistic woman who was seemingly pretty damn decent! Hell, she was so pumped that she didn't even mind the stipulations they had agreed on too much. Sure, some of it was a little weird for her, but going nude wasn't a problem in the least. If anything, it was just one damn hot little treat!

She sighed, pulling up her thong through her feet and her legs, the woman slipped on her trunks and top shortly after. Scoffing a little and tugging at the sports bra upon her chest, she huffed and scratched at the fabric just a bit. She was unused to wearing a top so much in the ring that it was actually kind of damn itchy. Granted, the top was smooth and it wasn't in bad shape, but just because it was generous on her girls, that didn't mean it was simply that easy and comfy.

"I just wish this shit were at least topless off the bat, but that'd take a bit of the appeal away. Either fucking way, I'm gonna enjoy this fight for what it's worth and see if I can rack up a win," and if she wanted to show Margaux what she was made of, she needed to make up for it and start taking on fight after fight. After all, having lost to someone and still not making even wasn't anywhere near as calming while she was still thinking on it.

Eventually, the Rabid Dog rose up and slipped in her blue and red mouthguard, plopping the piece of plastic right between her lips before taking off. Leaving the comfort of her lockers and taking to the crowds reaction that swarmed her, she smiled brightly to herself before proudly taking to the stage.

Spoiler:

While she was used to being topless, having a top did at least give the crowd something to enjoy for a bit. Something like giving off more to the imagination or something, right? Giving some shouts and proud thrusts of her gloved hands, she gave the crowd a small show. Nothing too flirty, but nothing too fucking stupid like jumping around and grabbing their hands. Ya never did know which one of 'em might try for one hell of a grab, right?

Eventually, Sabrina climbed on up to the ring apron before slipping between the ropes, casually walking around the ring with a slight pep in her step before relenting and taking straight to the blue corner. Arms slung over the rope, her back. pressed into the turnbuckle, she quietly stared ahead and waited for her opponent.

"Let's go and have us one hell of a match, babe..."

Last edited by Grievous77 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Anderson vs. Rebecca Owens Empty Re: Sabrina Anderson vs. Rebecca Owens

Post by Valicon Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:08 pm

Back in her locker area Rebecca Owens was calmly meditating. She had only recently discovered a need to test herself outside of the wrestling ring. On her younger days the fiery red head was know to throw down with street punks and other rifle Raf in the back alleys of Rome. She knew how to throw a punch and so had decided on trying out boxing. To her surprise the sport came relatively easily to her and she was eager to give her skills a whirl against this "Rabid Dog." Finally her name was called and dhe stood up her body barely covered by her sports top and bottoms, her signature denim vest currently at home in the wash and she made her was out of the waiting area and down to the ring, where her opponent was already waiting. "Greetings, Sabrina was it. Hope you do not mind if I lay you out flat in my very first boxing match." She joked as she looked her up and down.

Sabrina Anderson vs. Rebecca Owens YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:03 am

Her opponent didn't seem too bad of an egg now that took a look at her from her corner. The girl was a bit of a tall one, bigger than her for sure, but the height wouldn't make the rest of this too bad. At least, she hoped it wouldn't go so crazy. Still, despite the woman seemingly looking a little haughty, she actually seemed pretty chill. Sabrina grinned brightly and removed her arms from the ropes, bringing them together and giving them a loud thump as she bounced in her corner.

"Ha! You ain't half bad, babe. Still, I'm sorry to say that I'll be the one laying you flat in your first match here with these gloves. Don't let that stop ya from fightin' with all ya got though! Give me all you got, eh?"

It was a simple response, but it was the one that fit Sabrina. Her opponent was easygoing and they seemed pretty chill. She could feel the muscles in her body tense and her heart thump with power and excitement at the prospect of this fight.

Now? Now she hoped her opponent could go ahead and give her all that she had. Being called over by the referee, the woman motioning to them at the center, Sabrina stepped to the center. Staring at her opponent just a little more closely, she flashed a wink.

"Hope you're not too shy going a little buck wild."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:12 am

Rebecca grinned at the confident attitude of her opponent. This Sabrina person was definitely her type if fighter, strong, sexy, and full of that confident energy that made fighting so much fun to Rebecca. "Oh it won't be me who is going to be laid out. But I like your grit...what do you say we show the audience a sample of the fun they are in for, let's go topless right now, after all, there are still bottoms and boots to take off after this." Rebecca had already been thinking about this, but after meeting her opponent, she decided she like her enough to meet her on her own terms. Her husband had done a little research on Sabrina and knew she liked topless fights. So Rebecca would give her that much, her own show of confidence.

If the other fighter accepted, she would take off her top at the same time as Sabrina, a simultaneous stripping. Regardless though after Sabrina's answer she would return to her corner to await the bell, when it came she would come out swinging with powerful jabs and hooks right away

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:58 am

"Bitch, I liked you before, but now I fucking love your tight ass. I'm looking forward to pounding you around till you're a mess, babe." Sabrina may have used the word bitch, but it was certainly more friendly than it was insulting. She cracked her neck, and grasped at the bottom of her top, pulling the fabric over her arms and her head before tossing the article of clothing off to the crowd. Right before a certain second/advisor grasped the article and chuckled to himself.

"God, I do love it when she strips..."

Sure was a fucking shame she couldn't fire him. Well, she could, but knowing him, he'd probably just stumble into her apartment again and manage the job. Again. Fired four times and it never stuck. Looking back to her opponent, she made a showing of her chest by crossing her arms beneath her bust, giving them a generous bit of raising to show off the firmness and the lovely size. Not too big, not too small, and just well enough that she could sure as hell smother a bitch.

She returned to her corner after a few seconds, bouncing up and down in excitement with her gloves up and ready. With every second that seemingly went down, her chest beat with excitement. At the moment of the bell, Sabrina was rushing right out of her corner and straight at Rebecca with the same sense of reckless abandon. Slipping through a few of the blows coming her way, a hook came and smashed into her ribs, she not only began slinging hooks and jabs back, but she tried to catch Rebecca right in the solar plexus with a furious uppercut aimed to knock her breadbasket up and drive the air from her lungs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:12 am

Rebecca smiled and laughed at her opponent's response and enthusiasm as both tops came off leaving just bottoms and boots (and potentially panties but Rebecca never wore those in the ring, they got in her way.) "Oo, a mouthy one I see. Hope you don't mind if I make you eat those words as well as my pussy after you land flat on your ass. " She did not mind the words, she knew they were not said in insult.

As the two topless titans clashed in the middle if the ring, Rebecca got her first real taste of what a real boxing match was like. She felt one if her blows strike home and she paused fir just a second to revel in that small success. Unfortunately for her it was one second too many as a gloved fist slammed inter her own gut, driving the wind out and causing her to spit up saliva. She was able though to tank the hit and return a straight right at those bouncing boobies swaying so enticingly in front if her. "

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down