Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Short People

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Short People - Page 2 Empty Re: Short People

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:50 pm

”Kena Arisato.”

Did Halloween know that name? It sounded familiar, though she couldn’t quite place why. She probably saw it on the roster when they tried to lump her into the kawaii league, seemed like the most logical place. If it wasn’t for her insistence of being given full grown matches, there was a good chance they would’ve met in the ring already. But she hated that pigeonholing crap, didn’t like the thought of being forced to wear the kawaii label. She was a wrestler first, and her height shouldn’t have been a major factor in…

...wait, what was Kena doing?

Halloween’s eyebrows rose as she saw Kena kind of going above the call of duty with the thug. Beating them up, sure, she got that, but there was vomit bubbling out of her mouth. Gross and excessive.

”Hey, yeah, hardcore is cool, I’m all about that. I mean, duh.” She nodded her head towards the goonette she’d dropped with a trash can lid, groaning and rolling around nearby. ”Hey, uh...ease up a little, though. I know these guys are jackasses, but I think they’re kind of done for the day.”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:46 pm

"Hm?" Kena turned back at the girl she just kicked, canting her head. Admittedly, the girl was in bad condition, and she was still just conscious enough to start crawling away now. The pained and frightened look on her face combined with an almost pathetic groaning and plead probably had Halloween taken aback. She's rather kind to her opponents, considering she jumped into the fray. Maybe it was a wrestler thing, or maybe it was a care about her reputation.

"... ..."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Forgive meee..."

Sadly, Kena held no regard for that kind of thinking, and gave one more solid kick to the girl's jaw to knock her out before turning her full attention to Halloween. "I suppose you're right." She said, dusting her kimono top off. "Not much worth in crushing ants." She walked by Halloween, grabbing the skirt of her kimono that she still had folded up. The frigid winter air was starting to get to her legs now that the fight was over and the adrenaline had died down. A shame, I could go for another bout, at least for the heat. "In any case... Thank you for the aid. If you want I can treat you to a meal."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:14 pm

Okay, this chick was kind of weird.

Halloween figured she wasn’t one to talk, there. She was a half-Latino, half-Japanese, half-sized wrestler with a holiday theme, after all. But that was ‘wrestling weird’, the sort of weird that just came with the business. The vibe that she was getting off this chick was more ‘I fry ants with a magnifying glass when I get bored’ weird. The kind of weird that she, as a veteran horror movie fan, knew damn well to stay away from.

...but free food. Halloween had a strict policy on never turning down free food. So.

”Uuuuuuuuh, sure. Meal sounds good.” She gave one last, wincing look towards the thugs and followed after. ”What kind of meal are we talking about? You cooking?”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:38 am

"Hm," It seemed offering a meal at least cooled the tensions a little. Halloween still looked hesitant, but maybe that could change after some food. Though where to get that food... Kena pondered it for a moment. She wasn't the best cook out there, and while she could make something edible it wouldn't be much of a reward or good thank-you gift. And going out to eat would normally be her go-to option but she short on money at the moment, not broke by any means, but her budget couldn't let her gave anything too expensive. "Well," She turned to Halloween with a wry smile.

"It might seem a little crude, but how about a fast food place?" They tended to be cheap and so long as Halloween wasn't actively trying to break her bank, she could stay in budget. "I could personally go for hot fries right about now."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:35 pm

For some reason, Halloween had expected Kena to be the type to make meals and stuff like that. Despite the royal ass-whipping she’d just handed that group of Beat-Em-Up villains, she had this kind of vibe to her. Neat and pristine. The kind that did things like clean houses and cook and whatnot. 100% could’ve been her prejudices, she could admit that.

Well, whatever. Free was free. ”Uh, sure. Hot fries are cool, just nothing too greasy. Gotta keep the figure.” She gave her a playful wink and threw her hips a bit for emphasis, though she was only playing so much about that. Picking up weight was way too easy for her, just a few bad meals always went to the wrong body parts.

”Lead the way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:24 pm

Kena smiled at Halloween, giggling. "Very well, understood." She gave a nodded. Kena knew the importance of keeping a figure and certain level of fitness. As a martial artist, it was important to keep a good diet and exercise routine after all. But... she could cheat a little and do some extra kata and push-ups here and there to make up for it. Plus, she really wanted something hot and quick. Call it her American side controlling her habits, but she was craving fries after a quick fight. "I'll lead the way," She said, guiding the two out of the alley and toward the nearest fast food place.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:43 pm

”Right behind you.”

Halloween trailed after Kena, staying nice and close - she knew from experience that it was all too easy for women their size to get lost in a city like Tokyo. Even at night, the streets were packed with people, this amorphous blob of humanity that would swallow you whole if it got half a chance. Being so short, she was easily unnoticed, bumped into, shifted around, and she often ended up far off from where she wanted to be.

”So,” She stuck close to Kena, but took care not to bump against her. ”You’re a transplant, right? Where you from? Been here long?”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:57 am

Kena blinked, surprised at the question, or more so the accuracy of the assumption. Not to say Kena was hiding her western roots, but after dealing with mostly light, distant, and cautious conversations in Japanese, the straightforwardness took her back a little. Then again, Kena's accent along with bits of her mannerisms were easier to suss out, and her blue eyes were a dead giveaway on her foreign background despite her otherwise Japanese features. It wasn't a new question, but the frankness definitely was. "Ahem,"

"America," She answer. "Specifically a small town in Maine. I've been here for about... two years now, I think." Though, that answer would likely lead to more questions, so she continued. "I came here my uncle after I graduated high school to restart my grandmother's dojo here in Japan. She passed away three years ago and left me the dojo in her will, so I wanted to do right by her and give it an earnest attempt. It's... harder than I thought." She gave a wry smile at that, canted her head slightly. "And you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:01 am

”Sorry about your grandma.” Probably kind of a silly thing, but it was the first thing that occurred to her when Kena spoke about her grandmother dying and being left a dojo. It had been years ago, she was undoubtedly over it, but it felt like the natural thing to throw out there.

Still, that was a lot of responsibility to have on her shoulders. Made Halloween feel silly about her own petty reasons, but she’d asked, so she had to spill.

”Well, uh, my Dad’s here. I think. I was raised in Mexico, right, and I found my Mom had me by this guy who’s a small-time wrestler out here, Christmas.” Halloween paused, realizing how awkward that came out. ”Christmas Sonohara, that’s his name. So, like I came here to sort of get his attention. That’s my thing. Also, want to be the first person in our division to get a belt that’s not the Kawaii.” She wagged a finger Kena’s way. ”That’s a big thing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:50 am

"Oh, that's quite the ambition." Kena had been hearing some talk about a handful of kawaii wrestlers wanting their division to be treated more as a lightweight division than just a sort of moe aesthetic. Kena herself registered for that division because most girls would be around her size, even if it meant having to face off in some rather cutesy and awkward matches. Kena herself didn't mind that too much, but she did the underestimation the league came with. Her black belt wasn't for show, after all. And in terms of Sonohara's goals with that ambition...

"Well, that certainly would make enough waves in the wrestling world to get anyone's attention." Kena said, offering a smile. "Though..." Kena pivoted to face Sonohara, eyes sharpened with an intense, challenging glare.

"What if I wanted to take chance that from you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next