by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Short People

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Short People - Page 3 Empty Re: Short People

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:05 pm

Ohoho, what was this now?

Halloween wasn’t unused to hearing smack talk, but this was the first time she could recall hearing it from someone on her own level. She hadn’t come into contact with too many other women from her division, but from what she understood, most of them were into being cutesy and silly and having little, fun, gimmicky matches - leaning into the whole stereotype. Sure, Kena had mentioned that she liked things more hardcore, but it only now clicked - she was serious.

”Hmmmmmm…” Halloween spun about and walked in front of Kena, stepping backwards to face her. She looked over her shoulder every few steps, making sure she didn’t run into anybody, but kept most of her focus forward. ”Well, you can fight, that’s for damn sure. You’re welcome to try.” She wagged a finger. ”But not just anyone can keep up with the Scream Queen. I’m on some next level shit. Soooooooo don’t get disappointed if it doesn’t go the way you think it’ll go, because I break hearts, bones, minds, and other vital body parts.”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:37 pm

Kena's eyes remained locked onto Sonohara, following her steps as they walked. Sonohara didn't falter or hesitate, only pausing to debate her comeback to Kena's claim.

And... the girl's declaration was serious. She wasn't going to just let Kena walk over her even if Kena showed a bit of violent intent toward Sonohara. No, as boisterous as Sonohara's claim sounded, she did intend to fight Kena if she decided to try and pass Sonohara in terms of the league, and fight hard at that. "Is that so?" Kena maintained eye contact, only glanced about to keep from bumping into others on the busy walkway. But eventually, she relaxed her body, smiling as taking more casual strides, her hostile glare turning to a calmer gaze. "Good. Then consider us rivals. I'll be going at you with the intent to kill when we meet in the ring, so I expect you'll do the same." As casual as Kena said, her tone had a bit of edge behind it. Not as loud or cavalier as Sonohara's claim, but the resolve was real.

"And for the record, I was just teasing you. Partially anyway, I was curious about your resolve on the matter." She gave Sonohara a teasing smile. "Though..." She tapped at Sonohara's shoulder with her fist. "I do want to face you. After we eat of course." Speaking of, the fast food place was coming up at the next block.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:26 pm

Huh. Rivals? Well, that was a turn she hadn’t seen coming tonight, though it wasn’t one she had a problem with, per se. She typically liked to try her luck with the bigger women in the league, the ones who were always punching down and underestimating her, and she would’ve turned down a match from another kawaii right off the bat - but, having seen Kena in action, there was no denying she had the goods to keep up. Halloween liked her chances, was pretty sold on her winning, but all the same, she figured there was a good match to be had against someone who had those moves.

That ‘intent to kill’ stuff was a little creepy, but then, Halloween liked to dress up in skulls and come down to the ring with a Jason Vorhees mask and a bloody knife. She supposed she wasn’t one to talk about putting up some theatrics, really.

”I’m all for a challenge. After we eat, right.” Halloween brushed off the play punch on her shoulder and spun about on her heel, moving back to march alongside her companion. ”What kind of match would you go for? Standard, or you want to get a little crazy? Just none of the hentai stuff.” She shook her head quick, wanting to get that out there quick. In the AFW, you had to make stuff like that clear, right up front.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:32 pm

As the two finally reached the restaurant, Sonohara brought up a good question. What kind of match should they have? A standard match would be fine, but... Kena wasn't sure it'd be worth it. Not after all the talk Sonohara gave about wanting to be taken seriously despite being a kawaii wrestler. No, it'd have to be bigger than that. Something more than just two kawaii wrestlers going at each other. It'd have to be big for the kind of statement Sonohara wanted to make. "Hmm..." She walked to the counter, ordering herself a large order of fries while she waited for Sonohara's order.

"I think the proper term is a knockout match." Kena said, turning to Sonohara. "Where the fight will end once a referee confirms one of us has passed out or unable to fight back." It was basic, yes, but it'd be much more intense than a standard match with a bit of edge to it. A pin or submission wouldn't end the fight, and they'd have to keep going until the referee said otherwise. She gave a smile, looking to Sonohara. "How does that sound to you? It's a little basic, but it'd more intense than a standard match."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:54 am

What to eat, what to eat. This was always tricky when you were eating on someone else’s dime. She wanted to eat well, was hungry as hell, but she didn't want to dig too deep into Kena’s pockets when she had no clue how deep they went. But she was hungry, really hungry…

Priorities, priorities.

”Double Burger, extra mustard and tomato, no pickles and no onions. No. Onions.” It was a little douchey, but she had to repeat that last part. You never knew when you got the one guy who just didn’t pay attention.

With the order made, she spun around to Kena, hands in her pocket, nodding. That all sounded good, really - she was good at knocking people out, as she’d proven only a few minutes ago. Then again, so was Kena, but that’d just keep things interesting. She was fairly sure she had the right moveset for it, anyway. One well-timed Skullbreaker and it’d be a wrap.

”I’m down for that, make it work.” She leaned forward with bouncy eyebrow and a conspiring smirk. ”What about a wager, though? You know, spice it up a little more, winner gets something for her troubles.”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:04 am

My, someone's hungry. Not that the order would break Kena's bank, but it quite the heavy load given Sonohara's previous teasing on her weight. Regardless, she paid for the order and the food came in only moments on a tray before Kena grabbed it and started walking to a free table.

"A wager..." Kena paused a moment, thinking on it. She was aware of matches like that. Plenty of matches sometimes had a stipulation or wager to them, be it private or public, though most kawaii wrestlers had wagers involving animal ears and pajamas. Probably not Sonohara's speed. Kena herself was up for any sort of almost any kind of wager. But... "Oh my," Kena feigned a shocked expression before returning Sonohara's smile with one of her own. "" If I didn't know any better, it sounds like Halloween-san thinks me prey." She said, bumping her shoulder against the girl in challenge. "I take it you have something in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:00 pm

‘Halloween-san’. Something about that made her giggle right off the bat. She was still getting used to the whole honorifics thing, definitely not something she experienced much in Mexico. People usually just called her Halloween, when they could pronounce the name right. It was cute hearing it from Kena.

Halloween hopped up on a nearby stool and spun on it a couple of times, letting her legs dangle as she whirled. The joys of shortness.

”Maybe I do.” She bumped back against Kena and smirked, eyebrows bouncing. ”How about…”

Something fun, something crazy, something she hadn’t done before. Kinky? That could be fun. She hadn’t really gotten into the AFW’s lewdness, didn’t want to do hentai matches, but a match with a hentai prize wasn’t out of bounds. She knew just the one, too.

”...POW. How’s that strike you?” Put all the cards on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:36 pm

Kena paused a moment after setting their food on the counter, chewing over the idea. A POW match. It... was actual in her realm of preferences. The idea of beating someone and taking them for the night or longer had an appeal to it. Besting someone in combat and taking the prize, putting everything of yourself on the line and going all out to keep both your pride and dignity intact. The kind of match that would force both fighters to give it everything they had or meet a rather cruel fate. Kena herself didn't care much for hentai matches, but she was a girl that wasn't afraid of her sexuality and delving into it outside of the ring. And it given the smirk Sonohara was giving she was much the same. "Tehehehe," She gave Sonohara a teasingly innocent smile, just edging on a smirk of her own. "Someone's confident." She teased. "I pray you aren't saying that to scare me, Halloween-san." She said, putting emphasis on the honorific, mostly to make her rival laugh again. "Because I'll have you know that idea strikes me quite well."

Kena leaned forward, placing a fry in her mouth. "You're on."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:51 pm

Halloween found herself liking Kena. Quite a lot, actually. Granted, she didn’t have much competition, since her social life had been pretty much nonexistent since she came to the island, still finding it difficult to connect with a culture that was so different from the one she was raised in. Kena was a lot closer to home, had the sort of attitude she was more accustomed to, and it was a breath of fresh air.

”Ohohohoh.” Halloween bounced her eyebrows, looking devilish. ”You’re confident. I like confident. I like beating confident, too.” She brought the burger to her mouth and began to nibble away on it, keeping her gaze locked on her future opponent the whole time.

”I’ll see you in the ring, Kena.”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:55 pm

"Tehehe!" How long had it been since Kena felt this excited? A match against competent opponent that clicked with her, at least on some level. Competitive, confident, eager to push someone to the limit and risk themselves in high stakes. There were plenty of people like this in the AFW, but few were in the kawaii league. But Sonohara was probably the first kawaii Kena has met with such a drive. And she'd make sure to push this girl to the breaking point in the ring.

"You say that like you're going to run off with that burger." Kena said after popping a handful of fries in her mouth. "Oh, but for the record." She leaned back now, finishing her pack of fries. "When I beat you, Hal-lo-ween-san. When I claim you... wear something you don't mind getting dirty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3