Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Charlotte Harenwood vs Claudia Kwon - Strike Hard

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Charlotte Harenwood vs Claudia Kwon - Strike Hard - Page 6 Empty Re: Charlotte Harenwood vs Claudia Kwon - Strike Hard

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:45 pm

Vivienne truth be told wasn't kidding anyone about her current well-being, she was superman on kryptonite about to fall off a building with the way her body was going. She felt like a total pancake after the hellhound took to the skies and flattened the dutiful defender on the mat and Vivienne was reeling, even so the maid's sole focus here wasn't even on trying to exactly take the fight to Claudia. Anything that she could do at this point against Claudia, even taking one of the hardest nights of duty she'd ever attempted was progress in Vivienne's mind. 

The crimson clad wolfess needn't worry about the thoughts of her alpha male, Ryan was watching the whole thing from afar grinning from ear to ear, Claudia even at this extent of the match was still capable of causing havoc and looking fabulous doing it. He let out a loud wolf whistle that blended in nicely with the roar of the crowd, eager to see the hellhound cause further carnage in the ring!

Speaking of Claudia's next move she seemingly decided that she'd be best disposing of the French maid here, to show her generosity here and give her rugged partner in crime a sensuous display of dominance. Grabbing Vivienne and getting her upright and pressing the maid's head right into her soft and fur laden bust, which earned a loud groan from the dazed and reeling Ms Bouclier here as she writhed around in Claudia's breasts. It was so......warm and soft, like laying down on a plush carpet and just unwinding.....Vivienne didn't forget her duty towards Charlotte here, she had to try and do something.......something......after......a nice nap......take a moment to rest herself......before long however Vivienne would be nothing more than an unmoving and snoozing heap pressed against the wolfmother's bosom as Claudia showed her grand generosity and put the maid to sleep and render her unable to fight any longer!

However as the hellhound put the dutiful defender to sleep however Vivienne would at some extent complete her objective, as Charlotte had managed to slowly rise up from her battered state after being bought some time to gather her bearings. She panted quietly as she watched the scene as she got up, feeling a hint of ire in herself at having to rely on her maid to step in Charlotte would lean against the ropes and bide her time until Claudia was done messing around with Vivienne. Before running right at the hellhound and trying to blast her with a running dropkick!

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Harenwood vs Claudia Kwon - Strike Hard - Page 6 Empty Re: Charlotte Harenwood vs Claudia Kwon - Strike Hard

Post by TPC30 Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:45 pm

*From an unruly migraine to a compliant, snuggling body pillow Claudia had effectively sidelined Vivienne for the foreseeable future, perhaps even establishing an ambivalent relationship with her in the process.* "Heh, you're not so irritating after all- You just need to know when it's your turn to take a shot at me, that's all~" *Her sultry voice was sharply severed, however, as Charlotte reminded The Feral Hound that her current captive was merely a diversion!*

"Ggrrrhh!" *The double-footed pop to her mandible sent Claudia spiraling backwards, but not before rolling the semi-conscious Vivienne sideways, attempting to keep her as unscathed as she could. The audience hissed and jeered at the sight of this, but that hardly impacted The Crimson Canine- She knew that proper ring etiquette, especially in these types of situations, had very little weight.*

"So, willing to gain the upper hand by any means, even at the expense of your own ally?" *Claudia elevated her eyebrow while tossing the question Charlotte's way, trying to scale the ropes for support.* "I know we're barely acquainted, but I gotta say, you're impressing me in all the wrong ways~"
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:23 pm

Charlotte was given a second chance here, a second wind. It wasn't much of one, but Charlotte could still stand now at least. Vivienne had done her duty admirably there, much as Charlotte didn't want her there risking herself in any combat the maid had bought her some time. Truth be told the duel seeker had hoped to fight on her own merit there, but Vivienne was out of her control there. Regardless her role here was over Charlotte reasoned, she'd be thanked later at least however as it stood Ms Harenwood knew the might of the hellhound and had to continue fighting here! Still Charlotte was surprised by her attack there, it connected but Claudia tried to......protect Vivienne?!

Now that, Charlotte hadn't expected. After landing her dropkick the French girl paused there on the mat in contemplation as the crowd yelled, the duel seeker had an incredulous expression at Claudia's words. She......wasn't wrong. Charlotte's ancestors likely wouldn't have done an act like that for sure, the Harenwood balled her fists and said "I......didn't expect you to protect her there......perhaps I was wrong about you. Forgive me." Charlotte was reminded that compassion was a rarity in the battlefield there. She'd suspected Claudia for being a simple brute based off her demeanour and what had been said by her Cousin, but that action of her there made Charlotte pause. Momentarily however. Charlotte's warrior instincts were still strong and commanded her to press on. 

She kept eye contact on the hellhound as she rose upwards, Charlotte took a deep breath as she watched Claudia. Letting it flow through her veins before saying "However this won't deter me, my duty is to fight and I shall not falter from it till my last breath. Come at me!" the French warrior even let Claudia rise to her feet as recompense for shielding the maid. However that'd be all the generosity that Ms Kwon would be getting as they reached the apex of this duel, once the hellhound was up Charlotte bobbed and weaved before trying to throw out a series of hooks towards Claudia's head and chest area!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:00 am

*Despite their animosity towards one another, Claudia harbored no ill will towards the innocent bystander who was caught between their crossfire. Hearing Charlotte's verbal admission of appreciation, The Scarlet Terror quizzically tilted her head before addressing the remark herself, all the while composing herself in a combative manner; she wasn't about to take any chances with someone who wanted to cave in her face moments ago.*

"Listen, I might be a savage at times, but I'm not about harming innocents." *Her tone rather blunt, Claudia rolled her shoulders out in preparation for the impending battle that was about to commence, approaching the center of the ring to convey how adamant she was.* "Yeah, I guessed as much~" *She snickered, attempting to anticipate Charlotte's next move.*

*To her dismay however, it seemed as though The French Bulldozer was much more adept at fisticuffs than she was, bombarding her with a myriad of shots that peppered her face and midsection!* "Grrhh...gggghh!" *She audibly snarled, trying to evade accordingly but struggling to escape. Suddenly, she jutted her foot forward, trying to impede her assault however she could!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:53 pm

Charlotte would give credit where it was due, she hadn't expected Claudia to be such.......character. Eliza had mentioned her disdain of the hellhound in passing, but perhaps she might be wrong at first glance. Were the time to come Charlotte would possibly speak favourably about Claudia, not taking her side but merely to remind the dancing passion that it wasn't black and white at any rate. Still her fierceness in the ring wasn't to be downplayed at all, even with the length of this match Charlotte knew full well that Claudia was going to be intent on devouring her. Rather than scare her however the Frenchwoman had a drive. It was a battle in the jungle almost, human vs beast. 

The duel seeker would follow her path, play to her powers and just go for it. Claudia was gonna feel the sting of the Harenwood's whip here, Charlotte knew this wasn't a decisive blow in the finale here. But it'd help keep the momentum in her favour, but the hellhound wasn't going to take these sword strikes lying down. Claudia was a cornered beast fighting for her alpha male and she'd scrap for any step she could, with the hellhound managing to create distance by jutting her leg forward managing to connect with Charlotte's chest. 

Had this been early in the match the duel seeker would have been able to muscle through it, but at this point with the amount of damage Charlotte had sustained it made her ribs go numb with Charlotte staggering back a bit and heaving deep breaths as she clutched her chest. The duel seeker was forced to break away from the hellhound here, leaving the sensual wolf girl with some distance to work with here at the apex of the fight!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:50 am

*Witnessing her impromptu boot to the midsection somehow managed to give Charlotte pause, Claudia began formulating a potential means of ending this tumultuous battle once and for all. Dashing forward to close the chasm of distance between them, she twisted herself sideways before launching her derriere directly into Charlotte's face, toe untouching the ground as her lithe form took flight! A bold gambit to be sure, but if successful, would easily swing the pendulum of this fight back into her favor.
Spoiler:

"You provided me with some decent entertainment, but this has gone on long enough!" *She exclaimed, catapulting her plump rear through the sky to try and knock the exasperating maiden to the ground, the audience applauding her efforts. While it may not have been abundantly obvious to the audience, Claudia knew she was merely running on fumes by this point, and the longer the fight drew on, the worse her odds were at potentially claiming victory. If the hit connected, she would subsequently try to assert her backside, smothering Charlotte out to finally silence her constant prattling.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:31 am

Charlotte knew that at this point the end was nigh for both her and Claudia here, she'd simply forgo caution to the wind at this point and rely on her warrior instincts here in the final round. The hellhound had managed to create some distance and fended the Frenchwoman off, but Charlotte was ever the aggressor and sought to try and regain the steps forward and smack the hellhound's jaw off with a clean blow!

But Claudia, likely motivated by desperation given both fighter's battered states also decided to throw caution to the wind and use the gap to her advantage by running forth and leaping into the air, to blast out her booty right at Charlotte's head as the Harenwood advanced towards her. Momentum and gravity would do the rest here with Charlotte's eyes going wide at the eclipsing black shorts clad backside of the hellhound, Claudia's hips would smack right into the French girl's head. The ensuing collision would take both Charlotte and Claudia to the ground, with there being a loud crashing noise as the red clad wolf lady would be mounted atop the head of the duel seeker. 

At this point in time Charlotte would be virtually unmoving from the hard hitting booty bullet that Claudia landed square on the head of the French girl, her fingers lightly twitched briefly but besides that the Harenwood was not moving. The ref would go to check on her, lifting her arm once, no motion, again, no movements. The third time........

Charlotte's arm would drop to the mat again, it was clear at this point that it was a KO. Charlotte was bested here in her debut match in Tension and had come up short, somewhere in the distance Ryan grinned ear to ear, no doubt this would antagonise that foolish holier than thou Eliza having seen her Cousin be bested in such a way. Now he waited to see what his dear hellhound would do next~

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:48 am

*As the tangible animosity between both competitors began to diminish into nothingness, Claudia took a fleeting moment to discern what she had just executed- The Hellhound was relying predominantly upon sheer adrenaline to control the reigns of her actions, and once the high of the experience subsided, she eventually returned to her lascivious ways, the impromptu three count a testament to her natural ferocity remaining untamable.*

"Hmm...that...was tougher than I expected~" *She huffed aloud, silently basking in the praise and adoration of the audience's applause; she wasn't accustomed to receiving such unfiltered praise whatsoever, but it wouldn't be long before she turned her attention back towards the unconscious prude beneath her. Whether it be pity, attraction or sportsmanship persuading her, Claudia slipped her hands underneath Charlotte's backside, but not before displaying her for the paparazzi to feast upon!*
Spoiler:

*After she had decided that her mortification had been thoroughly captured, Claudia subsequently tossed the drowsy damsel over her shoulder, content with scoring yet another victory on the tension circuit.* "Don't fret- I'll be sure to take real good care of you while you rest up~" *She cackled, eventually navigating out of the arena and up the ramp as her diehard fans chanted* "Snack time! Snack time!" *As a means to build upon the implications of what was undoubtedly to come.*

Winner: Claudia Kwon.
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6