Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona)

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:24 pm

At Leona's surprise Lily stopped in her tracks, like a dog hitting the end of her lead, "What? Oh yeah, I mean there is that, too. I've set up as many pro and hardcore matches as I have otherwise. But my specialty is in the..." She pauses, looking for the right words, "more titillating side of things."

Recovering her bearing Lily cleared her throat and lead them down an unmarked side corridor, "Of course, that isn't anything you have to interact with if you don't want to. There are blanket consent forms whenever you take a match of that sort." Another pause, "Not that everyone reads everything they sign." She placed a heavy weight on this final sentence, hinting that more than a few matches had began with at least one competitor oblivious to just what they'd gotten themselves into.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona)

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:19 am

Leona was surprised to see her guide stop so suddenly, and for a moment Leona was afraid that she had said too much. But she couldn’t help herself, she knew AFW had an infamous reputation, but she didn’t know how far. Clearly far as she would find out as Lily got back on track while stating that she preferred to set up more titillating matches for her roster. Whatever that meant.

Lily continued to talk as they turned into an unmarked hallway, Leona marking the path in her mind while continuing to listen to her unknowing informant speak. But soon enough, Leona’s curiosity got the better of her once more and she couldn’t help but ask. “You say that as if it happens often. Does it? And what titillating matches are you talking about? Mud matches I can understand… I think. But what else is there besides that?” she asked, though she couldn’t help but feel nervous about the answer.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:38 pm

With a shrug Lily continued on, the smell of wet vinyl hinting that the showers could be near by. "People who write contracts are always willing to take advantage of people who don't read contracts. That's why it's good to have, well, people like me. I translate the technical speech into something the average person can understand."

At length they came to a door simply signed "ladies", and Lily stopped. Turning to face Leona again she crossed her arms beneath her chest, "Oh, honey, whoever signed you up must be real proud of themselves... There are matches of a decidedly intimate nature. If you're interested in exploring your boundaries a little I'm sure we could arrange something."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:32 am

The more Leona listened, the more she felt that she shouldn’t have asked the question at all. When making her cover for this assignment, her agency made her sign all the forms to get herself into Afw. That meant agreeing to things she didn’t even know about, as much as she hated to admit it. A rookie wrestler catching a hidden rule in the fine print instead of immediately signing like most rookies would’ve been very suspicious.

Her focus returned to the present when she realized her guide and unknown source of information had stopped at a door to a room. Leona didn’t know what was behind it, but she assumed it was Lily and her rosters locker room. ”O-oh! Yeah? W-what did you have in mind?” She asked.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:10 pm

Lily let the question hang in the air a moment, her eyes scanning Leona's body up and down through her glasses. The wheels of her mind spun up, examining angles and what potential there was for showing this rookie the ropes. Lifting a finger she adjusted her glasses on the bridge of her nose, not that they were slipping but it was a fidgeting habit she had when thinking. "Hmmm, nothing too wild. In fact, would you be comfortable getting into the ring with little old me? Maybe a single fall... and if you find that you want out you can always just tap out."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:24 pm

The longer the question hung in the air, the more nervous Leona became. Did she push too far? Did she give herself away? Or was Lily just remaining silent for dramatic effect? Leona had a feeling it was the last one as Lily turned back around and looked her up and down, giving the agent the impression of being practically undressed by the woman’s eyes. Then the offer of a match came up.

“Oh! Sure! I would love to have a match with you! Those rules sound fine too! W-when do you want to have it? she asked.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:05 pm

While Lily wasn't entirely sure Leona fully grasped what it was she had just agreed to it was better to explore her boundaries with an opponent who wouldn't knowingly traumatize her for life. "It will take a little time to push this through with the folks up stairs and then they'll have to find us a free spot on the card. I'll handle the booking and someone from Creative will reach out to you when everything is solid."

Lily's name carried enough weight to muscle in sooner than some others, but Leona being an unknown might slow them down. Of course they could use the time between to build up some hype, but those were resources she ought to be spending on her own girls. "Anyhow, this is the locker room. The showers are connected off to the side, can't miss 'em."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:10 pm

Leona knew that Lily knew more than she let on. That she knew something that the agent didn’t and decided not to tell her. But Leona had to maintain her unknowing persona and so made no objections about it. Instead she simply nodded as the manager told her to expect a call from creative soon for their match.

At the same time, her guide showed her around the locker room. Leona’s eyes scanning around everywhere. On the outside it looked like she was amazed at the size and luxury of Miss Bell’s and her rosters room. Internally though, Leona’s mind was looking for something else. A perfect place to put a listening bug to be exact.

“Wow! It’s so much bigger than the locker room I have to use. And so much nicer too! Do all the big named rosters have such nice rooms?”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:20 pm

Big brown eyes stared at Leona in confusion at her question, then a slow blink of understanding. Holding up a hand in front of her mouth Lily tried to cover a full throated, almost musical laugh. "Oh, oh honey, I don't know that my whole stable combined counts as a big name. We share this locker room with a handful of other girls. If the bookings overlap it can actually get a little cozy."

With a sweeping gesture she points off towards a doorway that showed an open shower room beyond, "The showers connect a few locker rooms together. Those can also get a little cozy, not that I'd complain." She flashes Leona a playful wink.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:28 pm

Leona let out a big “ohhh” when she heard Lily’s reply. Having the locker room for multiple other girls instead of those in the managers stable made a lot more sense. The agent nodded and winced when her guide implied how “cozy” it could get when all of them were inside the room at the same time.

Though the undercover operative felt her cheeks flare up when she hear Lily mention the showers. And how they also get a little cozy, though to the manager that didn’t seem like a bad thing. “I-I guess not hehe.” Leona replied while averting her eyes and trying to hide her blush

”So, is this everything? Or is there more? And is there a chance I could move my stuff here?I- I know there are other girls, I just want to know if there’s any room left?”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next