by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona)

Post by Lilybell Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:02 pm

Lily was perceptive enough to catch the flushing of Leona's cheeks, at which she smiled sweetly. Innocence and naivete were simply adorable. But the expression quickly changed when the woman asked about possible room for herself here. Lily's eyes brightened with a little spark, "Oh! I'm sure there is... and if not we can find you a spot." Turning back to the doorway they'd entered through she snatched a clipboard holding sheets of laminated pages, each covered with locker numbers and names written in ink. Easily changed as needed.

"Ah, here, number 17 is open. Right over here." She tapped on the designated locker resulting in a hollow resonance. After which she moved down the row a little further to lift a cheap combination lock and flick through the dial, "If you have more than one set of ring gear I recommend keeping one set with you and another in your locker. As well as some toiletries, shampoo and soap and such, and probably a change of street clothes. Clean underwear at least." She would demonstrate but holding up her own belongings: a tight blue two-piece, a small basket of travel bottle and make up, and a little bag containing a tee shirt and leggings. She did not heed her own advice and pack spare panties.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alls Well that Ends Bell (Lily and Leona)

Post by Ringropes98 Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:23 pm

Leona wasn’t expecting much when she had asked, but she would find herself pleasantly surprised when Lily almost immediately found an open locker for the blonde to use. The agent almost couldn’t believe her luck! This was the perfect opportunity to not only get in closer with Miss Bells stable.

But it was also the chance for Leona to sneak a bug into the room without anyone’s knowledge. Smiling brightly, Leona would do a small hop like an excited school girl! “Really! Awesome!! Wait right here, I’m going to go get my stuff!” She said before rushing out of the locker room. Before slowly backing up and poking her head out of the doorway. T-there wasn’t anything I had to sign was there?” she nervously giggled.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:53 pm

Lily allowed herself a quiet laugh as Leona lit up at the news. She had resigned herself to being the "mom-friend" a long time ago, but she did enjoy guiding all of these lost little lambs to safety. Or at least as safe as she could make it. There were plenty of ways to go astray in this life they'd found for themselves, and plenty of people willing to take advantage of the unwary. She wasn't blameless, nor harmless, but at least she had good intentions. Hopefully those would count for something in the end.

"Hmm? For the locker, not really. Just let a staffer know and they'll rub your name off of... wherever they had planned to stick you. The match, I'll get it set up and the folks upstairs will reach out to you. If there's anything they need you to sign they'll let you know." Agreeing to matches was fairly painless, assuming one had signed all of the consent forms and waivers when they were signed. Refusing matches was a little paperwork, because Creative really didn't want them just thumbing their nose at any ol' match. She had to prep a lot of those forms for Kanda before now.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:28 pm

Ok good! Leona didn’t really need to sign anything. She just needed to tell one of the staff where she’s moving and she’d be good to go. “Great! Then I’ll be off to get my stuff and move it here. See you then! And if I don’t, I guess I’ll be seeing you when we hav our match whenever that is. Thanks again!” Leona called before finally leaving the room.

There she would make her way back to the locker room where she had originally put her stuff. Her features cooling now that she was out of Lily’s range of sight. All she needed to do now after she moved in was activate the bug she has on the inside of the seams of her bag and she’ll be able to hear everything Lily and her stable says. And hopefully learn more about their strange resurgence in the league.

All while waiting and preparing for whatever match the woman had in store for her.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:16 pm

Lily waved her goodbye to the exuberant newcomer as she made her exit, "Any time, sweetie. We'll be in touch!" As soon as the woman was gone she gave a slight shrug and took her phone back out. Tapping a few buttons with her thumb she brought it up to her ear, "Hey B, I think I've got something line up for us if you're interested... Yes, of course it is something lurid and depraved, why else would I have been calling you?"

She started off down the hall, continuing the conversation with her cousin as they sorted out a few details. Within the hour she'd have the pitch for Creative and by the next morning it would be on the desk of someone in booking. By lunch time they'd be calling Leona to tell her where to go and when to be there, and not much else.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3