by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Standard match: Vigdis Kirkeby vs Rareta St. Helen

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Standard match: Vigdis Kirkeby vs Rareta St. Helen - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard match: Vigdis Kirkeby vs Rareta St. Helen

Post by Valicon Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:51 pm

1!
2!
3!

With that the match was over. Although Rareta had not won, and was aching all over, she felt thst she had done well. That was when she noticed the look on Vigdis's face. Her time running her company had given her the ability to read people's mood through their facial expressions, and here was one of those times. "I'm sorry. I know I am not the opponent you were expecting, but I really did try to give it my all. Maybe in the future, once I have trained more...we could go again? Maybe even partner up sometime." Rareta had no idea where this confidence was coming from, but she was not going to waste it while she had it..

Standard match: Vigdis Kirkeby vs Rareta St. Helen - Page 4 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Standard match: Vigdis Kirkeby vs Rareta St. Helen - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard match: Vigdis Kirkeby vs Rareta St. Helen

Post by Chaos Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:52 pm

And just like that… it was over. Vigdis laid upon the small woman and the referee quickly started to count. It felt it was a bit too quick, almost like a flash, or perhaps was just her wanting it all to be over. Kana simply didn’t feel that fair or that it felt fine, beating someone that was completely out of her league, but that was their job and the giant had to understand that.

But her opponent wasn't bad either. Rareta might have not been physically strong, but was quite agile and acrobatic which allowed for her to at least dodge some of her attacks and even do some of her own. It would need more than that to take down Kana.

Vigdis looks down on her defeated opponent, sighing upon hearing that she found out about her disappointment. It feels uncomfortable to have to tell that Rareta wasn’t nowhere near the type of opponent she was looking for, didn’t want to offend her or anything as wasn’t part of her nature to be that way to people who didn’t deserve it.

“Look kid… It’s not your fault. I just was expecting someone more my level of ‘strength’... Is just my nature to look for someone who can possibly overpower me and then try to take them down. Is it my nature as a fighter…”

Vigdis took one big breath to calm down, trying to replace that frown for a more friendly face.

“I do recognise that you gave everything you had, that’s no doubt. I’ll be honest… You’re not strong, but you have potential. If you train hard to gain more muscle I think you could be a problem, but also you have great speed and good for those acrobatic things so keep practicing that. Play to your strengths! And yes, perhaps we could go again or maybe team up as you said in the future… If Fate decides it.”

Vigdis with a now new smile on her face, felt a new air to revitalize her energy. Having taken everything out of her chest felt great, she said what needed to be said and felt her consciousness much lighter. Kana extended her hand to handshake hers. “Good luck for the future.”

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:47 pm

Rareta took that hand and shook it, feeling better about the whole thing. Yes she was disappointed that she lost, but that was to be expected, it was rare that David could beat Goliath, and this time the giant won. "I will, I will train until you won't even be able to catch me. And then maybe I will finally be someone you don't have to feel bad about facing. And I was serious about the partner thing... but that is a discussion for later. Go enjoy your victory, I'll head back to the lockers." Rareta got up and shook the hand once more then walked out, there was a large tub of warm water waiting for her at home.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:26 pm

Vigdis had just won, but it seems she wasn’t happy or worried about it at all. Seeing Rareta shake her hand, made her widen seeing a will of steel in her eyes, before she rose and started to comment about what the giant said. Didn’t take long, before Kana started to laugh out loud.

“Won’t be able to catch you, uh? That 's the spirit! But don’t think that will be enough to defeat me! If your objective isn’t to at least defeat your opponent then, you won’t have enough drive to win.”

However she couldn’t help but think about what was later said. The invitation for a team up seemed interesting but was something she wasn’t sure of yet, not being used in a team, but couldn’t deny that it was something that could be an idea for the future...

“I don’t know. I never tried much team stuff… Is something I would have to think about...” The giant said, trying to not disappoint the small woman. Hearing the last part she simply nodded as the small woman took her leave.

Vigdis stood in the middle of the ring as she sighed before raising her fist high in the air, the crowd roaring. Vigdis wasn’t too satisfied with it but a win was a win. A minute or two later Kana herself also started to leave towards the lockers to change, before going home.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:12 pm

Winner by Pinfall: Vigdis

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4