by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul - Page 4 Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

Post by skip-stop Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:47 pm

Everything was bad. This is the shortest and clearest description that could be given in the current situation. The pink-haired girl continued to lie on the mat, unable to do anything. She could hardly see anything in front of her. Not only because of the terrible pain that created a fog in her eyes, but because of tears also. Margarita could not even sensibly assess the condition of her spine after the brutal kick of her rival. She felt as if her body was bound by ropes.

Every time she tried to move, the pain like a taser discharge stopped her. She was ready to admit that despite the fact that she had been through many matches and many beatings, this was the first time with her. During sparring, Charlotte, as always, often used kicks. But none of them were directed to the area of her spine. The former actress wished with all her heart to put her hands on the mat and then get to her feet, but she just couldn't.

But even in this state, they were able to guess what would happen next. And the Sea Star was right. From the side, she looked almost helpless and at this point in time it was very close to the truth. Therefore, Xiao's further actions were more than obvious. When the French-Chinese woman turned Margarita on her back, she let out a soft, painful moan. Any movement caused her pain, her spine was in a very bad condition. And although she wanted to raise her hands to push her opponent away, Xiao, without meeting any resistance, lay down on the pink-haired girl, pressing her to the mat. Margarita closed her wet eyes when the martial arts master's elbow pressed against her chin.

"ONE!"

The referee did not take long to wait. As soon as Xiao pressed Margarita to the mat, the striped shirt lay down next to the fighters and slapped her palm on the mat for the first time. The audience began to count loudly and clearly. The young girl clenched her jaw hard. She has been in this situation many times. Since her debut, she has lost three matches in a row, repeatedly facing the abyss of despair.

"TWO!!"

Why is pinfall the most honest way to win or lose? Unlike submission or knockout, a fighter always has the opportunity to break the pin. Sometimes a submission hold can lead to a real serious injury and you just don't have a choice but to submit. And while you are in a knockout, you simply have no way to avoid defeat. But when you are locked in a pin, you always have the opportunity to continue the match. It is only important to find the strength in yourself. Perhaps a few months ago, Margarita would have simply accepted defeat. But she's grown up.

When the referee raised her hand for the third time and was about to slap the mat with her palm, the Sea Star jerked to the right side with a painful cry. She lifted her left shoulder off the mat and broke the pin. Breathing heavily, the pink-haired girl remained lying on her right side, unable to find the strength to do anything else. But she was still here. And she still hasn't lost. She wasn't ready to give up, the fire in her heart was still burning.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul - Page 4 Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:20 pm

Xiao had hoped that she had performed enough blunt force trauma to ensure that she had put her opponent away for this evening and had displayed her martial prowess here, most people would be out right out of it when Xiao struck them so hard in such a way. She was feeling beads of sweat drip down her face from the amount of exertion that she had done, the ref had counted one, that instilled some relief in Xiao's mind as she sought to bring about a conclusion to this battle here! La Rouge kept a stoic look as best she could even as her entire body felt sore all over in the way only a hard fought bout could really achieve.

The ref reached the second count, Xiao held her breath here as the mat had been slapped. Just one more count, then this bout would be clearly decided. The Oriental Rose was hoping, praying here that it was time to conclude this bout in her favour. Only for Maragarita to dig down deep and break the pin! Xiao at that instant felt her eyes go wide, her mouth slightly ajar. Did that seriously just happen?! Xiao was normally composed even at the worst of times, but she couldn't believe what just happened there!

Giving a long, albeit enraged hissing noise Xiao would seek to simply do one thing. Attack. Seeking to try and land a decisive blow that would put her opponent out of commission for good Xiao would try and grab Margarita by the back of her neck and stand up with her. Giving a hefty grunt of effort Xiao attempted to Irish whip her opponent to the ropes. And then try to catch her on the rebound with a spinning elbow right aimed at Maragarita's jaw with a deadly strike that Xiao labelled as The Spear of Lu Bu!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:40 pm

"Breathe... breathe..." the Danish girl repeated to herself in her head.

When she just started training, she didn't care much about some details. Breath control is one of the basic things, there is no doubt about it. But during the match it is impossible to control absolutely everything. Sooner or later, a fighter may forget about the need to breathe evenly. Especially after missing a heavy attack. In her first matches, the pink-haired girl often forgot about the need to keep her breathing under control.

But she hasn't forgotten about it now. She managed to break the pin, but she was still in bad condition. She had to use every second to saturate the blood with oxygen. She heard the enthusiastic shouts of the audience, who at some point were sure that this was the end of the match. And she could hear her rival's irritated hiss. It seems Xiao was also sure that this was her moment of triumph. The thought that she had the strength and perseverance to stay in the match warmed the soul of the Sea Star slightly.

This state of affairs definitely did not suit the French-Chinese woman, Margarita realized this even at the moment when she heard her hissing. And the actions of her rival were not long in coming. Grabbing the former actress by the neck, she forced her to get up. It could be seen that Margarita was still weakened, her body was very sluggish after those powerful attacks she received from Xiao. And so nothing prevented the martial arts master from using a whip to send her to the ropes.

Unable to reverse it, Margarita was forced to accept it. In order not to crash into the ropes, she turned around and fell back on them. Bouncing off the ropes, she headed towards her opponent. She wasn't an idiot and she knew perfectly well that Xiao wouldn't show mercy. The French-Chinese woman was determined to finish it. The attack she had planned was supposed to be the end for the Sea Star.

"I won't lose, not this time!" the young girl said to herself mentally.

When she had only a few steps left to take, she filled her lungs with air as much as possible in order to gather strength and clear her mind. Just in time to see Xiao's body begin to spin. The Sea Star bent down at the very last moment and her opponent's elbow passed over her head. She felt a gust of air with the top of her head, if she missed this strike, it would definitely finish her off.

The audience almost simultaneously let out a loud exhalation. It really was a tense moment. But it wasn't over yet. The former actress didn't stop. She used the acquired speed and continued to move forward. And then she turned around. For what? In order to fall back on the ropes for the second time. Bouncing off them, the Sea Star increased her speed even more. But this time, she was approaching Xiao with her own attack! One of her favorite moves, for which now was almost the perfect moment. The young girl was determined to duck and then maximize her momentum by making a leap forward! Right now, the Sea Star was intending to slam her shoulder into the midsection of the French-Chinese woman! They called it a spear, but she called it "where is that damn driver?"!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:57 pm

Xiao was confident that with this blow she could demolish Margarita, the spear of Lu Bu was a mighty weapon in lore hence why the Oriental Rose sought to adapt it into the unarmed style of combat that she used. Just about everyone Xiao had faced was brought low by this blow combined with the earlier momentum, it was designed to combat those who rushed in too eagerly towards Ms La Rouge and render them a crashed and burned heap on the ground. Done just right it could easily send a foe to the mat for either a KO or a pinfall, however even a second or a split second could matter a great deal in a fight and Margarita seemed to grasp this well.

Because Xiao's attack came up short and rather than driving the spear of legend into the pinkette it instead resulted in Margarita diving in down low and under the spear of Lu Bu. And was able to drive her shoulder right into the gut of the Oriental Rose, thereby driving her right to the mat with a hard hitting spear of her own. While it wasn't as elaborate or dynamic as Xiao's it was nonetheless quite lethal.

This was clearly shown by how Xiao's eyes widened and spittle flew from her mouth as she was driven hard down to the mat, she let out a loud wheezing noise before she simply lay there. Was Xiao down for the count? That remained to be seen, what was clear however was that she had just nailed right out of her boots with that impact and could just lay there for the time being as she wondered just how the hell that happened when she had Margarita right where she wanted her!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:14 pm

The Danish girl constantly said that she enters the ring in order to give people smiles. When the audience and fans watch her matches, she always feels happy. Today's match was no exception. But at the same time, Margarita realized that this was not the only thing that pushed her forward today.

Her opponent was a martial arts master. And so today the Sea Star defended the honor of her own master. Lately, Charlotte's heart has been shackled by pain after everything that happened to her. She refused to continue coaching Margarita and Karen, believing that she was no longer worthy. And the pink-haired girl believed that if her master saw how much Margarita had grown, it would let her know that all of their trainings was not in vain.

There was fire in the Sea Star's heart and she was going to use it. She knew that if she made a mistake, it would be the end. But Charlotte's lessons are now forever with her. Thanks to the Frenchwoman, she became the best version of herself. And so she was willing to take risks in order to show it to both the audience and her rival.

Xiao's elbow passed over her head, and then, pushing off from the ropes, the former actress used all her speed to slam her shoulder into her rival's stomach! Under the deafening roar of the crowd, she forced the French-Chinese woman to collapse on the mat and remain lying without any signs of movement. The pink-haired girl's breathing was very heavy and she did not immediately get to her feet, her body received too much damage after all Xiao's attacks. For a few moments they both just lay on the mat.

"Get up!" she mentally ordered herself.

The Sea Star removed her hand from her opponent's stomach and, clenching her jaws, rose to one knee. Large drops of sweat rolled down her face, even her pink hair became wet. She glanced at her opponent and her eyes narrowed slightly. It's time to end it all. Taking a deep breath, Margarita rose to her feet to loud applause from the audience. The young girl smiled sincerely, and then raised her fist above her head, causing a new wave of noise.

She went to the nearest corner in order to climb to the top ropes. The Sea Star was going to turn around to face her opponent, and then straighten up to her full height. And then she did it. The young girl's knees bent slightly. She channeled all available strength into her legs, and then pushed off from the ropes, making a leap forward. Margarita was going to lean back in order to make a backflip and thereby increase her momentum. In order to finish off Xiao, the pink-haired girl intended to bend her legs and then land with both knees on her opponent's chest! "Is this a stuntman?" that's how she called it!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:29 pm

Xiao had certainly taken quite the pounding in this match, the Oriental Rose just tried to get her bearings here and from there she could at least attempt to rally herself again and go once more onto the breach as the western folks seemed to love saying. Regardless Margarita had throughout more or less the entirety of this bout had shown that she was damn near relentless in her offence and even with the length of the match seemed no less inclined to falter from. 

The Oriental Rose was making to try and recover back to a more vertical position to better apply her martial arts only to find that her pink haired opponent was coming straight at her here. Margarita's ensuing acrobatics display would have likely made even Xiao's Brother Leon, a man skilled in years of parkour and savate kickboxing envious and muttering of ways to get back at them. Regardless the attack came in clean and Xiao felt her chest pretty much cave in from the sheer impact of the sea star coming down hard and hot atop her!

All Xiao could do there was try to roll on her left side as she lay there on the mat, her arms covering and clutching at her solar plexus and gut with a quiet pant as her face was contorted into a very clear expression of what can only be described as silent agony. Any thoughts Xiao entertained of trying to rally out here was now well and truly dashed at this point!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:03 pm

It was a wonderful feeling. When Margarita was just starting her way in the AFW ring, she used a fairly limited set of movements. A few punches here, a few kicks there, a few throws somewhere, a few holds anywhere. And that's it. Perhaps it was too self-confident on her part, but she thought that a few well-learned movements would be enough to start with. And it turned out to be a complete fiasco for her.

But now her arsenal has been expanded. And she added new movements to this arsenal, now aerial techniques have become something integral for her. It was evident from her smile at the moment when she was in the air. She liked the feeling of flying. And she heard every enthusiastic shout in the hall. They were impressed by this movement. And this was the reaction that the former actress wanted to get.

But, more importantly, this is the result. The knees of the Sea Star crashed into the body of her opponent. Xiao convulsively twitched, and then remained lying on her side. It was obvious that for the French-Chinese woman it was a real hell. And although Margarita did not take pleasure in hurting someone, she was in the ring in order to earn the right to call herself one of the bests. And so there was no doubt in her eyes. She didn't come all this way to retreat now. No. A victory on this woman will prove that she has become better than she was.

"Now!" Margarita ordered herself.

It was a heavy attack. It wasn't aimed at stunning, but it was aimed at depriving the opponent of breath, as well as shackling their movements with pain. So now Margarita had no doubts about what she should do. Pushing her opponent in the shoulder, she was going to force Xiao to lie on her back. Pressing her chest against the chest of the French-Chinese woman, the Sea Star intended to grab the far leg of the martial arts master. Yes, it was a pin attempt. The referee lay down next to them and then quickly slapped the mat for the first time.

"ONE!"
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Many would probably call it here and now that Xiao was out of it here, after all what Margarita had just done wasn't something that most could walk away from. The Oriental Rose was looking wilted good and proper here, but as she writhed about on the mat under her opponent Xiao's teeth were gritted. Almost as if........Xiao was rousing once again from Margarita pressing down upon her body..........

In fact what seemed to be occurring was exactly just that, Xiao wasn't done yet. She had to prove herself further and show the prowess of martial arts in the wrestling ring, the regal lady would open her eyes after hearing the one count. Then a loud "TWO!" from the ref would ring in her ears, that made Xiao fully aware now! 

She gritted her teeth, it was time to pull an attempt and fast! Xiao pulled a hail mary attempt and got her right arm thrusted upwards, getting her shoulder off the mat and breaking the pin! She didn't have a plan right now, only her spirt and instincts as a warrior driving her to desperately escape here!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:41 am

Oh, it was an unusual feeling, especially for Margarita. Perhaps any fighter knows what it's like when victory is very close. But for Margarita, who lost most of her matches, this moment was much more valuable. She was striving to win not for the sake of a new number in her score, but because she wanted to prove to herself that the hard work she had done had made her stronger.

The Sea Star involuntarily held her breath at the moment when the referee slapped the mat for the second time. Victory was so close. One more second and the match will be over. Xiao turned out to be a hell of a tough opponent, who would surely be able to compete even with Charlotte. Therefore, it was important for the former actress to surpass her.

The referee's hand began to descend for the third time, and silence seemed to reign in the arena at that moment. And then the French-Chinese woman jerked to the side, lifting her right shoulder above the mat. At the same moment, the hall was filled with noise again, because Xiao broke the pin. The referee raised her hand above her head, officially declaring that it was only two. The match is not over yet.

"Ufff..." Margarita breathed out loudly.

The body of the former actress was covered with bruises, and large drops of sweat were running down her skin. Charlotte never felt sorry for her in training, but no training session will ever compare to a real match. Here, the strength of the Sea Star expired much faster than in any training. Xiao was strong. Very strong. And Margarita saw the fighting spirit of this woman. She knew that this match would only end when one of them spent every last drop of strength.

Therefore, the Sea Star was not going to give her rival the opportunity to regain strength. Instead of slowing down, the pink-haired girl was determined to leap at still lying Xiao. She was going to wrap her right arm around the French-Chinese woman's neck, and then roll to the side in order to press her front part against Xiao's back. Margarita was going to use her left hand to close the lock on her opponent's neck, as well as wrap her legs around Xiao's waist. Even if it doesn't force her to submit, it will surely take a huge amount of strength from the martial artist. Because the former actress was going to squeeze both the waist and the neck of her rival, securely fixing a rear naked choke hold!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:02 pm

Xiao wasn't done quite yet, her resolve to prove herself in combat was still strong here. Truth be told she might not have had a direct plan following her escape but her instincts were still true and honed, the oriental rose was indeed imbued with the spirit of a proper martial artist and even those of a wrestling background would surely have to stand up and take notice of Xiao's determination. It seemed that Margarita might be feeling a tad frustrated as she continued to assail the Chinese/French lady in the ring here.

However at this point in time it was clear, even to Xiao's sore body and mind that this was to be expected now even in the length of the match it seemed Margarita sought to attack further. By seeking to place Xiao in a rear naked choke! Most classical martial artists from the far east would dread to find themselves in, as many of their arts didn't address the ground game and this issue.

Yet Xiao would break the mould here, she'd close her arms and make it as hard as possible to close the grip in there. While at the same time Xiao would seek to shuffle around from side to side to make it harder for Margarita to apply pressure to the waist, La Rouge had been in this hold before and she'd kick and struggle and then seek to slip in some hard elbows into Margarita's ribs to hopefully force her to abandon this hold attempt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next