Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Saving our sister

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Saving our sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving our sister

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 am

Virginia stood up immediately when Victoria cried out, her eyes widening. She quickly called for the nurse to get her to come help Victoria knowing she couldn't fix her on the inside. She squeezed Victoria's hand. "Just try and stay calm sister. Don't move too much or you might reinjure yourself."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:24 am

Victoria immediately started to calm down after Virginia held her hand. The warmth, she felt this before. Her screams were silenced, but soon, her eyes instantly opened wide. "Help me... Help me Minerva... Protect me from Lorelei..." She muttered, tears already dwelled in her eyes before falling down her cheeks. Looks like she remembered some recent parts of her past...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:38 am

Virginia sighed in relief when victoria calmed down. It was good if she didn't exert herself. However her eyes widened when she called out Minerva's name. She suddenly grabbed her head and fell to one knee. After a few moments She lifted her head up and looked at Victoria with tears streaming down her face. "M-Mine-chan is sorry! She did everything she could to try and protect Vi-chan! Mine-chan was too weak to stop her. Please forgive Mine-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:39 pm

Victoria slightly turned her head to look at the now returned Minerva with her crying face. She knew that it was Minerva, and not Virginia, although she's slightly confused on who is exactly Virginia. But before she can get onto that, she crept a smile on her lips at what Minerva said. "Please don't apologize... Or think anything negative about yourself. You know that I always forgive you." She happily said, before her eyes widened and she suddenly coughed out blood, the liquid already dripping down her chin. Everything that happened so far is giving a huge toll on her broken body, and she may not handle it.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 am

Minerva managed a weak smile at Victoria's words but as she saw Victoria cough, she clutched her head and shut her eyes tightly. Blinking away Minerva Virginia reached out and ran her fingers through Victoria's hair to soothe her. "Shhhh. Relax Sister." She said in an even voice. "Please don't call for Minerva anymore. I won't let her keep me from protecting you anymore. I am the one who can keep you and Kousagi-sama safe. If you keep calling for Minerva, she will only cause you more stress. I am here for you sister."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Victoria calmed down once again, the coughing seemingly stopped, as Virginia ran her fingers through her long, gray hair. She just nodded with a smile. She knew that Minerva didn't need to apologize. She wasn't that good at fighting, yet she tried her best to protect Victoria. But at least she has Virginia to protect all the things she want to protect. "Thank you... I remember some of my past, thanks to Kousagi-sama. But... Are you really Minerva's alter-ego?" She asked with her usual cold voice, her eyes narrowing back to the usual half-opened eyes.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:52 am

Virginia turned her head. She held up Kousagi-sama and set him next to Victoria, still petting the top of the stuffed rabbits head. "Minerva was too weak. Always getting picked on, she would never hurt anyone, you've seen her wrestle, even when she is required to fight she cannot. But she wanted to prove she wasn't weak. I told her I would protect her but she was afraid. To try and give her some encouragement I would only take over when she was dared. Your fight was too much though. I won't allow someone who can't even protect the ones she cares for when they need her most to waste this body."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:19 am

Victoria stared at Kousagi-sama as Virginia explained. She released a sigh, taking a breath of relaxation. "Virginia, you don't mind if you carry me to my home?" She, seemingly crazily, asked. She didn't even know where her own apartment is, as she didn't remember anything about it in her partially regained memories. But she needed to go there, even despite her bandaged body's condition. It will eventually heal anyways, even if she is not in the hospital...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 am

Virgini didn't even flinch at the question. "Of course Sister." SHe said and reached down and lifted Victoria up. "Please be careful. You could reinjure yourself and we may need to make a hasty exit." She unplugged Victoria from the machines she was attached to and carried her out of the hospital. She made sure that she could sneak out instead of having to be chased down. "Please hold onto Kousagi-sama tightly."

After a long trip, she made her way back to Victoria's place, remembering where it was. Getting her into the house, she carried Victoria to the bed and set her down. "This will be a better place for you to rest and recouperate."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:22 am

Victoria slightly nodded when she was picked up. She held onto Kousagi-sama very tightly. She closed her eyes throughout the whole trip, snuggling herself against Virginia's warm embrace. She was starting to feel a warm feeling, something she had felt before. She opened her eyes when she realized that they were in her very own room. When she was laid on her bed, that warm feeling started to grow. Her body remembers this feeling, even though she can't remember anything at all. "This feeling... I have felt this before... Even though I don't have any memories, it all seems so familiar..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next