by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Saving our sister

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Saving our sister Empty Saving our sister

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:38 am

Every day since the match, Minerva had come to visit Victoria in the hospital. At first, she would just cry and sob and apologize to Victoria for not being able to do anything about what happened and be so weak. Since that match, it was the only time she had spent as Minerva. Her other personality, which had only been used to help her cope and had only come out when she was dared. Now, as Virginia, she silently went about her normal routine but kept away from the friends she had made.

Instead she spent her time in the hospital looking after Victoria and training her body. After about half a month, even Minerva stopped showing up and Virgina had completely taken over. She came and silently watched Victoria until the nurses kicked her out. Today was just like any other as Virginia sat in the chair looking oiver Victoria. "Kousagi-sama." She said in a soft tone. "She'll wake up. Sister is very strong." She said as she looked down at the stuffed rabbit that she carried everywhere with her now.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Saving our sister Empty Re: Saving our sister

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 am

Victoria's body was lying on one of the usual hospital beds. A medical bottle of blood hung above the fallen girl as a tube was attached to Victoria's wrist, covered in white bandages. A pulse meter was also attached. White bandages was wrapped around one of Victoria's forearm, shoulder, thigh and shin, as well as around her chest and the mid-section; the severely damaged areas she has suffered from the hands of Lorelei. These bandages were infused with special herbal medicine design to repair broken cells as well as keeping those body parts intact from loosening or breaking. Thanks to these, Victoria's life was saved, or she would've died from the extreme damages. However, she was in a coma for just about a month now. She was covered in a white blanket up to her neck, while her bunny ears that she always wore was right beside her on a counter.

But today... Is seemingly a miracle. For once, Victoria's eyes started to open at a very slow pace, life finally brewing into her...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:28 am

Virginia's eyes widened when she saw Victoria's eyes slowly open. She squeezed Kousagi-samatightly and she felt a well of joy grow inside of her. She blinked and shook her head. She could feel Minerva creeping up to the surface and she pushed it back. "Sister." She said softly. "Victoria." She said again. "Are you coming around?" Her tone was soft and obviously held relief but it was not giddy. It wasn't the vibrant and full of life joy that Minerva often held.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 am

Victoria's eyes blinked a couple of time, trying to get used to seeing. The ceiling lights was definitely bright; almost seemed to blind her once she started seeing in a very long time. But she quickly got adjusted to it. She fixed her narrow-looking eyes to look around, noticing that she's in a hospital room... Somehow. She then looked at Virginia, who to Victoria, has absolutely no idea who she is. "Who... are you?..." She said in her chilling cold voice, noting that she's still in her 'dark side.' She re-fixed her gaze towards the ceiling. "Where... am I?..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 am

Virginia blinked and looked at Victoria with her cold blue eyes. She reached out her hand to squeeze Vitoria's but didn't smile. "I'm your sister, Virginia." She said as though they were life long blood sisters. "You are in the hospital. You were in a terrible accident and were in a coma for nearly a month." There was no sense in decieving Victoria though she did say accident instead of fight. In Virginia's eyes it was an accident because if she had been there instead of Minerva, Victoria would have been ok.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:27 am

"Virginia?... Sister?..." Victoria asked, confused. "Hospital?... Accident?..." She was clearly confused. "But I don't remember... Anything..." It was true, Victoria has lost all her memories, but at least her knowledge of the general stuff still remains. She knew that this girl known as Virginia cares for her. Whatever happened in the past, must have involved the two. She thinks that Virginia is saddened at what happened a month ago to her, according to the girl that is. That alone... Is a good enough sympathy. She tried squeezing her hand back in response to Virginia's, but found that she couldn't do so. She tried moving her limbs, but none of them were moving. Whatever happened... Must have been serious. "Please tell me... Who am I? And what happened that month ago?..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:44 am

Virginia shook her head. "Don't try to move if you can't I just wanted to hold onto your hand." Her tone was low and dry but there was obvious feeling behind them. She looked over Victori's form. "Your name is Victoria." She began. "And you ended up getting into a fight." She paused. "No... it was not a fight. Not after a while. You were beaten but no one stopped it... thoughsands...." Her voice grew grim and there was a sharp cold anger to her words. "They all watched as you were nearly killed. I wasn't there to save you... but I'll never let anything like that happen to you again." She looked up away from Victoria and stared intot he distance. "You're the most important thing in this world to me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Victoria nodded at Virginia's plea as she started to listen to the story. After what seems to be the end of the story, she released a deep sigh and looked at the ceiling. She understood most of the story but... Her half-opened eyes tells another meaning. "Why?... Just why couldn't they save me? What I have ever done to them? Was it my fault that I have got into the fight? Was it my fault that they hated me? I want to know..." She said as she returned her gaze to Virginia. "It's really painful... To not remember anything. Was this my punishment?" She said, tears nearly forming in her eyes.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Virginia looked down. "I was only able to watch...." She said. "I was basically being imprisoned." Though it was not completely true it was not a complete lie either. The only person who stood up for you was too weak to do anything. She got hurt trying to save you." She then looked at Virginia and clenched her fists. "That was the worst part. She didn't hate you and you did nothing to deserve what you got!"

She sighed and began to pet Kousagi-sama. "You were in a wrestling ring. You were supposed to be fighting so it's no one's fault that it started. However, there was a point when the match should have been stopped and no one even blinked an eye as you were beaten mercilessly...." She grabbed Kousagi-sama tightly as her body shook. "It's unforgivable..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Victoria listened, all the while staring at Kousagi-sama. She felt happy that at least someone cared for her when she was supposedly getting beaten to death. She then suddenly started to wince in pain. Her head started to suddenly hurt, before she completely closed her eyes and tried to withstand this pain . "U-Ugh... My head... This splitting sensation.... It likes a headache! AHH!" She started to scream, as she tried to tend this nerving pain, but her arms fail to react due to their broken state.

Last edited by 553 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next