Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Amazon And The Panther

2 posters

Go down

The Amazon And The Panther Empty The Amazon And The Panther

Post by HighFly Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:26 am

Alaina was walking backstage, her muscular body glistening as she walked with a bit of a worn out hobble after defending her championship. She was covered in sweat but felt good. The Friction Championship was still over her shoulder, right where it belonged. She was not going to hide, instead she was trying to be the most active champion she could be. Alaina was going to be seen and wrestle with the title on the line as much as she could and wrestle non-title matches to stay visible. A champion had to fight plain and simple.

The amazon was clad in her leopard print attire on this evening as she made her way towards a more open gathering area, looking to grab a drink of water and try to eat a little something to keep her energy level up. She didn't have an interview or anything but she did have to get up early to get to her workout in the morning. Alaina turned a corner heading to a nice little congregating area of catering happy to see most of everyone who was back there.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

The Amazon And The Panther Empty Re: The Amazon And The Panther

Post by Underdog21 Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:41 am

Risako, for her part, had just finished her daily workout at the gym. After a nice bit of relaxation in the gym, followed by half an hour in the sauna, she was ready for a night on the town...but first, she was going to take a quick stop by catering. She idly wondered if those lemon tarts she liked. Not that she was going to spoil her appetite, given that she was headed downtown, but--

She was wearing a simple white blouse and tight black pants; at a casual glance it would have been hard to guess that she was a wrestler, let alone the Queen of Queens. This far backstage, though, it wasn't uncommon to run into wrestlers fresh from matches, still in their gear...as evinced when Risako turned a corner and bumped into a hulking, sweating mass of muscle fresh from a match.

"Hey! Watch it you--" Risako bristled at this collision, but immediately calmed down when she realized it was a familiar face. "Oh...Alaina, hey!" Her expression did a cheerful 180. "Haven't run into you in a while! Just got back from the ring, I'm guessing?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:31 pm

Alaina turned and saw a familiar face she hadn't seen in a while and one she quite missed! "Hey there! How have you been? Alaina asked happily as she pat Risako's shoulder looking her up and down. "I just got back from defending this beauty here in the ring, it is a bit of a shame you aren't in your wrestling gear for action. I need to check ya out to see if you have been keeping up on your workouts since our little tag team battle we had." Alaina said with a wink and smile.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Risako laughed at Alaina's good natured ribbing. Despite the fact that the two had battered each other to hell and back twice before in the ring, there was nothing personal between them. As far as Risako was concerned, the best of rivals sometimes made for the best of friends, and Alaina was, if nothing else, a very good rival.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about my physique, I'm always in top shape," she said, casually brushing her violet hair back as if to emphasize the point. Even though she wasn't the same size as Alaina, she still stood as level as she could with the amazon, confidently meeting her eyes. "Who'd you defend against, anyway? Anyone I've heard of?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:09 pm

Alaina smiled and nodded knowing that Risako spoke the truth. "Well so far I threw Adrian Kytes in an ambulance to win it at Cyber Saturday, then defended it against Charlotte Ravel in a ladder match at Summer Splash. Tonight I did an open challenge for the first woman to come out and a little tricky speedster named Kei emerged." Alaina said patting her title. "It is a shame, if I knew you were here perhaps I would have saved the open challenge for later and done a more specific call out so see who the best leopard-clad lady of the ring is?" Alaina said with a sly grin and shrug.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:28 am

Risako gave a good-natured laugh at Alaina's bravado. Whenever the two of them ran into each other, bravado was always what it came to: a lot of good natured trash talk between two avowed rivals. In all honesty, of course, Risako was quite happy that Alaina was doing as well as she was...but she also wasn't about to let the amazon get all the glory. Especially, Risako thought bitterly, when she'd been getting so few matches of her own lately....

"More's the pity," Risako replied. "If I'd known you were interested, I would have kept my schedule open as well. Alas, I've been having to make do with pummeling other giantesses about your size in the ring. Not as fun as pummeling THE Amazon, but it passes the time."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:17 am

Alaina smiled and nodded as Risako mentioned pounding away at the powerhouses of the roster. "I did see ya take on a retro style lady bigger than me that you just took down in a couple slams leaving her laid out, that was quite impressive!" Alaina said before posing with her title. "But, she is no amazon honey. Never accept a substitution for the real thing. Perhaps around Halloween time come the PPV we could have a match with this beauty on the line?" Alaina added with a grin, patting the belt over her shoulder.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:52 am

Given how confrontational Alaina was being, Risako half expected her to issue a challenge...and she was absolutely not surprised when Alaina went and did just that. She gave a light hearted laugh. "You've really been eager to settle things between us, haven't you?" she replied. "I guess that little tag bout wasn't enough for you. Fine, if you want a third time around, I'll be happy to pin you once and for all. Just name the venue, and the conditions."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:10 am

Alaina grinned knowing that a title defense against Panther Risako would be a headliner for sure no matter what venue they were at. Alaina took a deep breath and smiled. "This title will be on the line of course, and Halloween is coming up. I think us dressed up in costume would be a fun little touch for such an event. As for a match type.... I am up for whatever you think would be best, you name the match I defend my title in." Alaina said with a wink.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content