Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Ragdoll_Jobbers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

2 different worlds...1 amazing friendship.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2 different worlds...1 amazing friendship. - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 different worlds...1 amazing friendship.

Post by Valicon Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:24 am

Rebecca almost missed the question, so intent on her flakey, buttery, chocolate treat. "Weaknesses?" She thought for just a moment but In truth it was just so she could finish swallowing her mouthfuls if chocolate filled Croissant. As she did she pulled out a picture of a shirt girl with pink hair and skin the color if Rebecca's milk and sugar infused coffee.

Rareta St. Helen:

"Well it will be easier to understand if you see her. Like you she is a much smaller girl, only 5 ft tall and is quite light. In a one on one brawl, I clearly come out on top each time. However she has one advantage I will never be able to match... maneuverability. Rareta is much faster and more agile than I will ever been. That is our weakness if you can call it that. Our power is only useful if we can catch our opponent."

2 different worlds...1 amazing friendship. - Page 2 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

2 different worlds...1 amazing friendship. - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 different worlds...1 amazing friendship.

Post by Himo-Läski Homer Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:16 pm

After taking a sip, Remy looked at the photo and almost felt spitting the coffee back to her mug from mere surprise. Awfully revealing, she thought to herself and wiped her mouth. Leaning back, she took another sip from her cup and then lowered it on the table.
"I'm okay, the coffee was just a bit... hot", she tried to laugh it off. But then her face turned a bit darker.
"Maneuvaribility, huh...", she stared at her mug, "that sounds logical. However, you see..."
She then looked a bit embarrasingly at Rebecca, "I'm not agile. My thing was always being "that powerhouse little guy"."

pretty ok but have you seen the simpsons episode king size homer Very Happy it has the whole simpsons family so bart simpsons homer son fans also get to laugh and homer's fatty clothes can also make you laugh among other stuff Very Happy you should check it out quickly
Himo-Läski Homer
Himo-Läski Homer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:33 pm

"Hmmmmm." She thought about it for a good long while. This was actually a quandary for her as she had not faced too many like that before. Finally she answered. "Well then, my advice would be to try and remain unpredictable. If they catch you, regardless of your power, you will be easy for larger fighters to toss around. So stay aggressive yet unpredictable."

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Himo-Läski Homer Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:51 pm

Remy perked up. Unpredictability could really work. After all, she could try to fool her opponents with her B-tier acting. She wrote it excitedly down her notebook. She then took the small dog into her hands to pet it.
"I like the sound of that. I may be able to use similar shenanigans I used against you," she said smiling a bit wily.
"As a thanks, I think I can help you in return," she offered.

pretty ok but have you seen the simpsons episode king size homer Very Happy it has the whole simpsons family so bart simpsons homer son fans also get to laugh and homer's fatty clothes can also make you laugh among other stuff Very Happy you should check it out quickly
Himo-Läski Homer
Himo-Läski Homer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:06 am

"You are more than welcome, I love helping fighters improve. In fact after I retire from wrestling, I was thinking of applying to be a trainer. Don't worry though, that time is far away." She finished off her treats then sat back as she listened to Remy. "Thank me? There is no need, but I appreciate the idea all the same."

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2