Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Trouble's Brewing

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trouble's Brewing Empty Trouble's Brewing

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:46 am

Today was a rather inconspicuous and calm day for Belinda. She had done very little for the past few weeks other than figure stuff out, take it easy and getting some training done. Even if she didn't have any active matches lined up for the past few weeks and nothing for a week or two, more as she had taken a bit of a break following her victory at Avalanche over Juri Sanada. She felt pretty good, but it had been a grueling match and just two weeks alone had to go to recover from the physical and mental fatigue as well as the bruises that she received in that match. Though she felt as if perhaps she was finally done with her dealings with the Black Widow and if she was honest she couldn't be more relieved.

The blonde had made her way to a coffee shop today. She felt like she wanted to spoil herself a bit with today being her cheat day....so she had looked around online for a place that had good reviews and she had found a place who had a full set of 5 star reviews! It was called the 'The Little Bird Café'

Stepping into the Café she was immediately hit with the fragrance of coffee, tea and freshly baked sweets; Cakes and pastries of all sorts.

The place was decorated in a somewhat plain manner but it had a very comfortable feelings, the color scheme being very warm, flamingo colored walls with chairs in the color of either French Rose pink or Punch. There was a counter that had a display of all the cakes and pastries they were selling along with freshly baked bread.  

Spoiler:

Belinda who was wearing a more summer like outfit, with it being summer in Japan it was incredibly warm so she couldn't exactly walk around with a turtleneck or anything. Instead she wore a  white deep scoop neck tee, a brown belt for accessory mostly (and of course to hide the fact that the tee and the skirt weren't one solid piece of clothing to some extent) and a white skirt. She also wore a pair of dark stockings, giving her a bit of a Zettai ryōiki situation going on. As for shoes, she had chosen a pair of lemonade pink ballet flat pumps, adorned with a somewhat flowery pattern. Looking a lot more feminine than she did as a wrestler that was for sure.

Spoiler:

She walked up to the counter and ordered a piece of cheesecake and an cup of jasmin tea, she paid for her meal and then got a little wooden token which had a small bird on it. She walked over and took one of the free tables, taking a seat and placing the token on the table so that the staff could see which table had ordered what. Letting out a sigh of relief at having such a nice and calm day, Belinda leaned back a bit in her chair, raised her arms up and stretched herself out, practically purring out from the sensation of those muscles easing up in her body.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Trouble's Brewing Empty Re: Trouble's Brewing

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:52 pm

After suffering a loss on the popular AFW PPV i.e. Avalanche, Juri had returned back to Miyabi in order to continue her wrestling career from her roots. It was apparent that the Black Widow was done with AFW for the foreseeable future and her rivalry with Belinda Northman was most likely over. It was a hard spill to swallow for the Miyabi Champ but it after another loss against the blonde cutie, she had no ground to challenge her to rematch unless the situation would change somehow.

It had been a couple of weeks and Juri had calmed down after that moment. She had continued her training along with competing in the ring in the Miyabi gym but in the back of her mind was still that stinging loss against the blonde that had hurt her mentally more than it did physically. She simply needed an excuse for payback and nothing else.

Today, the raven haired beauty had decided to visit The Little Bird Cafe to enjoy a nice brunch and treat herself to something nice. It would be a good way to avoid thinking about where her wrestling career was headed. She arrived clad in a black dress and brown boots, having done her make-up just well she was all smiles as she made her way to the counter.

Juri:

"One medium latte and a slice of cheesecake please" Juri said with a smile before taking out her purse from her bag and paying on the counter. After paying on the counter, she would turn around to find a nice place to sit until she saw her nemesis. "W-wha?! Y-you?!" she exclaimed, pointing at Belinda in surprise.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:31 am

Belinda was currently busy scrolling through her phone as she sat down in her chair, just waiting for her turn and number to be up so she could get her dessert and drink of course. She looked through her phone and checked out the news in AFW. Such things like how Alaina Sanders had managed to become the Friction World Champ, a fact that brought a smile to Belinda's face as she felt that the Amazon for sure deserved it. She looked over a few other new happenstances in the world of AFW and then shifted her attention to other places.

Checking out places like Berserk, and Miyabi and the news there was of course the sign that Juri Sanada had returned to Miyabi and started to compete again. A part of Belinda was happy to put that chapter behind her. After having defeated Juri in their fierce match at Avalanche, Belinda had managed to prove to herself and every one that she was ready to stand amongst the top wrestlers in all of Japan.

She was however snapped out of her phone scrolling when she heard the sound of a familiar voice. Looking up she would see Juri turn around, standing at the counter like she did. " Geh! You!..." Belinda let out, feeling as if a rock had just magically formed in her stomach. Her eyes narrowed a bit, she still couldn't say that her relationship with Juri was good, or even amicable. She had a rather serious dislike for the woman.

" What am I doing here? I'm here as a customer. What about you? Are you still stalking me?" Belinda said as she rose up out of her chair and walked in front of the table to come more face to face with Juri. Standing a few feet away from her as she would fold her arms underneath her chest, practically glaring daggers at Juri.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:31 am

After placing her order on the counter, Juri would gently place a stray stand of hair behind her ear as she put her purse on the lap to take out her small wallet and get some cash out to pay. She paid over the counter with a smile and received her token before turning around. Everything was going smooth until her eyes met with a certain familiar blonde. That was the last person that Juri wanted to see and immediately her smile had disappeared and turned into a frown.

Getting startled by her rival, Juri would call her out for being here and the blonde would take a step beyond it, getting up from her chair and walking over towards the raven haired beauty but keeping her distance. The staff were slightly alarmed and so were the rest of the people. Juri was aware of that and tried to calm the situation but the tag of being called a stalker was something she was not going to take lightly.

"Well I am a customer here as well. Staling you? Don't make me laugh kid. I'm done with AFW and you but its clear that you still are obsessed with me" Juri said, flicking her hair off to show some of her sass. "If I knew this place was visited by such classless people like you, I never would have visited" she scowled.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:41 am

Belinda would narrow her eyes as she stood face to face with Juri. She watched as Juri flicked her hair in that sassy manner and spoke down to her, even insulted the establishment that they were visiting and the blonde herself. She would fold her arms underneath her chest and throw a harsh glare the way of Juri.

"Done with me? With the way you were obsessed with me, I find that hard to believe. This wouldn't be your first case of stalking me after all." Belinda said, shrugging her shoulders a bit. " I want nothing to do with you, Juri. I'm done with you, if you don't remember I beat you, I came out on top and put you behind me." Belinda spoke out as a counter to what Juri had sad.

She would bring her hands down and place them on her hips, leaning forward just a little bit. " Well, if you don't like it here you can just leave." Belinda said, she very much disliked Juri and her general company so if Juri didn't want to be here then she was for damn sure going to tell her to leave.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:48 am

Flicking her hand to dismiss what Belinda had to say, Juri was not interested in what the blonde had to say. Of course the reality was that there was nothing she could say because Belinda was right, the blonde had managed to overtake her rival in their wrestling matches and come out on top more times than the Miyabi champion. The Ace would never admit it though and just when both women thought they were done with each other fate would bring them together once more.

"Obsessed with you? Don't make me laugh kid. Come out on top? Who the hell are you kidding huh? Just because you won the last match you think you're some kind of hot shot now? HAH" she said with her eyebrows raised with a grin on her face. Juri would step up towards Belinda when she suggested that the raven haired woman simply leave this fine establishment.

"Oh yeah? Make me. Bitch" she hissed at the blonde.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:01 am

Belinda would shake her head a bit at Juri's words, keeping her hands on her hips as she would raise an eyebrow. She would take a step forward as Juri hissed at her. Lowering her hands down to her sides as she and Juri were now not more than a step or two away from each other.

" I'm not kidding anyone Juri. You know, I know....hell everyone knows that I beat you. Lets do a rundown of our whole rivalry. Mud match ended in a draw, but most people would say I had you beat. The match where you had to cheat to beat me came next, after that I beat you in a match where you tried to play on my weakness for tables matches where I beat you. Then finally we have the match at Avalanche, where I beat you." Belinda said as she would tilt her head to the side.

" From what I can see, and hell anyone can see it...I have been on top of this whole rivalry haven't I?" Belinda pointed out as she would glare daggers at Juri. " You want me to make you? Are you sure? Can your ego take another defeat?" Would ask, as she kept staring into Juri's eyes, just waiting to see if her rival would make a move.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:08 am

The two women continued to argue, making it an awkward moment for the rest of the people in the cafe. The two got a bit closer and the people were now more alert because they knew these two had some beef with each other and with wrestlers this could easily turn physical. However, both women attempted to hold off any physicality but Belinda would really anger the Miyabi champion when she would mention their record to everyone and remind her who came out on top in their matches so far.

Clenching her fists tight, Juri glared into the eyes of her rival she went by their matches one by one. "Tch, so what you beat me in more match? That doesn't prove anything and that could have been a fluke too. So don't get too high and mighty on me kiddo" she would argue against Belinda.

"Oho my ego can handle a lot of things. Can yours? Plus, I only needed an excuse, anything to make me want to take you down and rip you apart. I wanted you to give me that reason but clearly you're too much of a goody two shoes to do that aren't you? Fine then, if you won't give me a reason then I WILL" Juri suddenly yelled before reeling her arm back and unleashing a hard smack right across Belinda's cheek!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:14 am

Belinda would see how she was getting under Juri's skin, the tone of voice of her nemesis started to become louder and more annoyed and Belinda felt as if she might just have pissed Juri off way too much. Though she would take whatever she could if it meant she was being a thorn in Juri's side.

Hearing Juri try and refute her words only caused Belinda to scoff. " As if. Once might be a fluke, but each and every time I have stood above you as a wrestler. Try and deny it as you might, its true." Belinda had had it up to here with Juri, she was done with being nice or treat Juri with a modicum of respect.

When Juri then stood and spoke out that she was just looking for an excuse, but would give herself a reason instead. Belinda was a bit confused, but that confusion vanished when Juri lashed her hand out and sent a sharp slap across Belinda's cheek, snapping her head to the side and forcing her to stagger backwards a step. She stumbled and brought a hand up to her cheek, the people in the coffee shop gasped, as Belinda held her cheek. She turned and glared at Juri before she would step right back up to her rival and fire off a slap of her own into Juri's cheek!

"You bitch!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:23 am

It was inevitable that something like this would have broken down between the two women as they met in a nice little place like this. She didn't want to break the peace in this cozy little place but was left with no option when she saw the woman she despised be in the same vicinity as herself. Belinda really got under the raven haired woman's skin up to the point that Juri herself would take the lead, unleashing a hard slap to her rivals cheek.

Grinning in satisfaction, Juri certainly felt good after shutting the little runt up. She was totally ready to face any consequences from Belinda or otherwise and the blonde did not disappoint. "Ah!" she gasped back as she was smacked. Rubbing her cheek, she grinned mischievously now that she had a reason she would lunge into the blonde attempting to tackle her on the table!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next