Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome)

Post by Jman2113 Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:23 am

"Mmm...nice...I'm glad my first victim has such a hot body." He said, hardened, but not stunned. Adrian took off his pants, showing his boxers, his hard cock poking through. "I may be horny to dominate you, but I am polite. I'll wait for you to stand." He said, taking off his shirt. Adrian didn't want to make the mistake of stripping entirely, for her to jerk him off for a easy victory.

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome)

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 am

Smiling, she'd get on her hands and knees, turning around to shake her ass a bit at him before climbing to her feet, her back still to him. But she was watching him over her shoulder. "Such a gentleman. You sure you won't regret that?"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 am

"I'm careful enough...and while your ass is very lovely, and I can't wait to get my hard throbbing dick inside it, I know you are trying to lure me. Turn around and face me, if you can actually fight without tricks." Adrian said smirking.

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:36 am

Despite him knowing that she was trying to trick him, she still smiled. It didn't bother her at all. Turning to face him, she'd hold her hands behind her back, giggling as she watched him. "We all have our own way to fight. It would be pointless to fight to anything other than my strengths." She'd lean forward a bit, still smiling at him. "Come and get me."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:41 am

"Very well..." He sighed, then lunged forward, going to grope her firm breasts. If she was going to fight dirty, why shouldn't he? Better to be on the same level than lose because he took 'the high road'.

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:47 am

She practically pushed forward into his hands as he grabbed her breasts. But her hands grabbed his shoulder, quickly bringing her right knee up to try to slam hard between his legs. She wouldn't ever play fair. Sure it was likely going to turn him off being hit down there. But if she got him into a tight enough hold, she could eventually get him aroused again and manage a win.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 am

"UGH!" He grunted, falling down, a bit stunned. Adrian should have expected that...but now that she was willing to do anything to win, he could too.

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:54 am

If Adrian hadn't fallen onto his back on the floor, she'd reach out with her left leg to kick him onto his back before she'd move to stradle his chest, pinning his arms to the floor. She was probably a bit too confident, but she'd smile down at him as she secured her position. "Oh I'm sorry. Did that hurt?" And now she was mocking him. Either she was overconfident, or just wanted to piss him off.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:59 am

"Oh no...we just started. Hurt begins later..." He started to struggle, pressing up. If this work, he'd wrench off to the side, trying to free at least one arm, with which he'd pull on her left tit as hard as he could.

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:04 am

He was definately strong. And he almost managed to dislodge her as he pushed against her, lifting her a bit. But when his hand came free she'd grab at his wrists as he grabbed her breast, quickly falling to the side and trying to pull him into an armbar, hoping to make him let go as he pulled on her breast. "Mmm...sounds kinky. Tell you what... since we're both sure of our own victories, why not add a stipulation to the match? If I win, I get to parade you around as my prize all over the place. But if you win, you can have me to do what you want to for the rest of the night. What do you say? Unless your afraid..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next