by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Adrian! Rocky! Adrian!(for Kerfubble ;) )

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Adrian! Rocky! Adrian!(for Kerfubble ;) ) Empty Adrian! Rocky! Adrian!(for Kerfubble ;) )

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:20 pm

It had recently been relatively quiet around Tessa Price, former contender for the Entropy Belt and now armed with a problem. Morgan had declared a war on some people, and unfortunately, she was on that list. Filling a complain for the GM was probably totally pointless as the offender was a close worker for the GM, and from what she had heard of Lukretia, the dom couldn't care less.

So there were three possibilities for her:
*Seek an unlikely ally in another girl on the list
*Seek an even more unlikely ally in Babd
*Hire the Gatt Attack to protect her while she had matches

For now, she had chosen the first and was on her way to the door of Adrian Kytes. People told her that this girl was kind of crazy, but that was probably a good thing, Tessa picturing herself as on the bottom and level headed.
Armed with this thought, she pressed the doorbell which would hopefully get the attention of Miss Kytes.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Adrian! Rocky! Adrian!(for Kerfubble ;) ) Empty Re: Adrian! Rocky! Adrian!(for Kerfubble ;) )

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Adrian was going through all her various outfits, breathing heavily after her morning training session. Having a private gym helped a lot with her self consciousness, Rebecca was out and Cecilia was in a match: leaving the cheating cosplayer alone in the place, or so she thought. Putting on her closest impression of Haruhi, Yellow Ribbon included.

"Uh.... do I know you?" She asked with a confused expression. Opening the door to the blonde.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Adrian! Rocky! Adrian!(for Kerfubble ;) ) Empty Re: Adrian! Rocky! Adrian!(for Kerfubble ;) )

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:04 am

"Obviously not. I just don't get why nobody in AFW takes the time to actually look at the match card."
Tessa couldn't hide a smile but meant no harm with it. Ok, AFW was big, but come on, nobody hardly knew anyone when they had not done a match together although they were usually parched in the same building. And the Blonde actually knew some entrance videos of Adrian and her passion for cosplay, but it was still a more impressive sight in reality than on tape.
"I am Tessa, Tessa Price, I was the on a photo in a promo where you were also called out. We share a common enemy with Morgan, or rather the Morrigan as she likes to call herself and her two cronies. And I wanted to talk about that with you."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:45 pm

"Yeah, we do: it's just mainly to look what our friends have matches so they'll be clear, and the card's subjected to change anyway and I wouldn't know what you look like from the little- wait. Why am I explaining all this?" Adrian stopped herself, mid explanation. To be honest, she didn't read any of the cards much. Her friends usually told her when they had matches unless they were ones they'd want to keep secret from each other. It was just an odd response to 'do I know you'. And there was the explanation.

"Ooooh!" she said, realization dawning. "Crazy psycho bitch out to get you too? What happened? you bump into each other on the street and now she's demanding a pound of flesh in return?" Adrian asked before beckoning Tessa into her apartment. You'd never know how big the place actually was, with how much stuff there was everywhere: Magazines, manga, hentai, old wrestling tapes, her modelling dummies, a ton of computers and a dartboard with a picture of Sarah Gatt pinned to it by several darts. And that wasn't even starting on Rebecca's stuff.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:52 pm

"Thanks."
She replied after she was let in, taking of her shoes when she got in, smiling amused with the explanation. The inside of the apartment was full of surprises, but pleasant ones. An area filled with exotic and widespread...stuff. The dartboard commanded her instant attention with a nice little reminder not to say anything about Sarah Gatt.
"We kind of bumped in the other, you could say it that way. Met her at the Avalance event while she was picking on a Kawaii. I like them Kawaii, and don't like bullies. And before you know it, shazam, I have a table grudge match with Morgan."
the probably sounded a little bit funny, but it hadn't been this funny for her, even if the readhead had taken the full brunt of humiliation and pain. Just satisfying.
"But say, looking at your dartboard, you have even more of those *special* fans? Wow."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Adrian managed to salvage a nice looking Sofa from under several piles of junk, and relaxed back down on it. "Well yeah, things she hates: being made to look stupid and not being able to hurt other people. And people being happy, and Mondays. But yeah! Great that there's someone standing up for the little girls without having to be paid in advance first." She said with a smile. "I take it you kicked her ass."

Then the cosplayer scowled at the mention of her dartboard "Peh, I wish. Why is it when someone jumps you in an alley it's 'Just business' but when you take offense and strike back suddenly you're the one in the wrong." she said with huge air quotes. "Can we move back to talking about what to do about the knife wielding crazy girl?" she asked

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Tessa was wondering a little bit. This girl didn't really seem crazy, not even on a slight level, so how came it to be that she was probably labeled as unstable. But maybe it was all kind of a setup and a calm facade? Only one way to find out, so she slightly scratched her head before speaking and get a clear mind.
"Yes. I won the match, even while she brought in her two cronies to make it a handicap match. Can't really believe it to this day, but still it happened."
in retrospective, Babd acted as the buffer, Macha had done the work and Morgan tried to capitalize.
"I am usually rather glad to have a feud with someone on screen, but this box-cutter actions she does on random wrestlers go way to far, bordering on cartoon villain stuff while she even does it to persons she never met before."

That *box cutter blackmail to leave her girlfriend* happening to a random opponent of Morgan had made Tessa more cautious in dealing with her, and finally brought her here.
"So my idea is this: Morgan knows you, and she knows me. She knows you have your enforcer friend, and she knows that I mess around with her two helpers to come back at her when she brings them in. Makes us rather easy to analyze and plan against us. To counteract this, I could sit in the audience or watch the show from a nearby parking lot when you have a match, and you could do the same. As far as anyone could say, we have not interacted with the other in any kind so the surprise factor would be on our side."
That was her plan, but maybe Adrian had something other in mind too?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Adrian considered the offer, if there was one thing her cosplaying skills meant it was that no-one really could tell who she was that well out of costume on a first glance. And Rebecca could be damn sneaky for an amazon too. Although Morrigan knew them all a bit of distance keeping tabs on each other would be a good idea. If Tessa could blend in well then it'd be even. But there was still something bugging her.

"It's not so much the box-cutters I'm worried about, I've been cut up before and stuff. With enough people we can bail each other out before we get any perma-scars. I'm more worried about getting rid of that fucking Tazer she uses on random people and friends. That's enough to take anyone out, even if we get the upper hand. So we gotta figure out a way to either stop her from zapping us, or get a few to zap her back. Plus if we get some, they'll have other benefits."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Tessa was looking a little bit worried when the theme changed to using tasers themselves.
"Firing a taser? I have never fired or just lifted a weapon in my whole life."
Suddenly she remembered the taser stuff, that was recent and she had not put much thought in until now, although she had worked something out for that too. Her father was a British army officer, but the general duty to lock weapons away in both of her ancestral lands and being a more girly girl had just kept her from using any weapon.

"But I called my dad, he's in the military and knows about stuff like this. You ever wore a tinfoil hat?"
Her worried face turned to a slight smile for the change of themes, part of the mentioning of her dad, part of the tinfoil hat.
"There are security vest types which make you immune to taser weapons. They are virtually filled with stuff like tinfoil. Breaks contact for the electrodes or something like that. If Morgan is no crack shot with the taser, she will aim for the bigger target, the body. Or something like that. My old man never stops when he speaks about his work."

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:31 pm

"Tin foil? Hmmm... I guess that kind of makes sense, path of least resistance or something... but the league probably isn't going to like it if I came out looking like a conspiracy theorist, but hmmm... maybe. I could do something about that." Adrian said, wondering to herself before reaching over into one of the many piles of junk and pulling something out.

She hoped Tessa was one of those types who knew when someone was actually attacking and not just messing around because otherwise it'd look like the cosplayer was trying to attack her with a measuring tape.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next