Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, Jstruggs716, Maxy, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Katarina Pilar vs Lara Rojas Thompson - Pillars and Walls

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Katarina Pilar vs Lara Rojas Thompson - Pillars and Walls Empty Katarina Pilar vs Lara Rojas Thompson - Pillars and Walls

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:31 am

Match Rules: Standard

Katarina was eager to begin here tonight, finally after having journeyed all the way from Mexico she'd be seeing action at long last. As was deserving of one such as her, scion to the Pilar bloodline. The gyms of her clan contained her long enough, now was the time to charge forward into new lands and claim what was rightfully hers, namely conquest of those who dared to walk into the ring with her. Already Kars was watching herself in the mirror, posing dramatically before rubbing her abs with oils. Tossing the bottle aside Katarina would then run her hands through her impressive mane of hair, smirking at the stone carved frame that was her body. Clad in a thin loincloth thong and cloth bra that covered her breasts with black leather boots and vambraces, allowing Katarina's highly toned frame to be on full display otherwise!

Spoiler:

A stage hand would inform Katarina that was it was time for her to make her way to the ring, Kars would pat her on the head as a gesture of thanks. Ignoring her other idea, to play air guitar with the woman's leg. Such a thing was done to those she'd conquered in the ring after all, before heading out however Katarina would don a clay mask that resembled the aztec warriors masks. Used in part of sacrifices to their gods.........

Kars would stand at the entrance ramp, the lights in the arena dimmed out. When suddenly Awaken (Remix) would begin blaring from the speakers, once she'd heard the end of the 'ay, ay ay ay yeeee~" it was time for the pillar lady to burst from the curtains, raising her arms up to display her mighty biceps. Katarina heard several catcalls and whistles, she scoffed under her mask. 

They were just the peanut gallery, her true objective was her opponent for tonight. Katarina would stride down the entrance ramp, before then clambering over the ropes and rolling forward into the squared circle. From there she would stand upright, only to then crank her back as well, as backwards as she could while swiftly removing her stone mask. Before then shuffling towards one of the corners of the ring and hunched herself down low, placing the mask under the turnbuckles as she licked her lips, keen to see who dared stand before the Aztec scion~

Back to top Go down

Katarina Pilar vs Lara Rojas Thompson - Pillars and Walls Empty Re: Katarina Pilar vs Lara Rojas Thompson - Pillars and Walls

Post by Lederface! Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:14 am

For Lara, this would be her big night, of course, she still couldn't have found a good song, but with anything she could have managed to place her "Trainer" was enough, so then listening to the brown haired girl talking about her opponent and discovering that she was also there to dominate her opponent with strength, she would be thrilled, it's not every day you have the opportunity to face something like this, so when the staff informed them that it was their time, Yukari crashed her head into her opponent's face, so she would be thrilled, not every day you have the opportunity to face something like this, so when the staff informed them that it was her time, Yukari bumped his fist with hers to wish her good luck, leaving her alone, so that after a few minutes, Lara would be about to leave, starting to hear Beliver (Remix Version) and so at the moment they were playing at full volume, she appeared, greeting the entire audience, including several former fans of Lara in her time as a model, walking down the ramp with pride and confidence, before finally getting into the ring with a big jump, looking at her opponent and contemplating that she was also a muscle machine approaching her to offer her a friendly squeeze.

May the most skilled and strongest one win..... or do you prefer only the part in strength?
Spoiler:

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Katarina Pilar vs Lara Rojas Thompson - Pillars and Walls Empty Re: Katarina Pilar vs Lara Rojas Thompson - Pillars and Walls

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:44 pm

Katarina was already intent on her gameplan here tonight, she'd display the full might of the Pilar clan and when all was said and done she'd grab her opponent's leg and air guitar strum it as a proper insult to her defeated opponent that dared to step into the ring with the stone carved amazon. Regardless Katarina wouldn't have to wait for very long, as she'd hear some sort of song and out would emerge a woman. 

A heck of a tall one at that! With a frame that would give even the Pilar clan a moment of surprise, followed by a sense of feeling impressed. If only slightly. Katarina knew she was here to conquer after all. Kars would smirk and fold her arms as her opponent made her way to the ring, already determining that she'd at least have worthwhile prey here to devour tonight! The woman entered the ring and spoke aloud of how may the most skilled and strongest shall win, Katarina would smirk and point dramatically at her opponent while yelling "Hmph! Know that my clan the Pilars have no equal in our native lands, I the heiress Katarina shall offer you up as a sacrifice to my greatness here tonight!" followed then by Kars strutting broadly up towards the pleasure wall and looking her straight in the eyes.

To her this would be akin to the start of a mighty battle in the Aztec lands, the pillar and the wall carved from stone all too keen to enter the field of battle. Katarina kept up her smirk all the while, eventually the ref would get between the two and request them to head back to their corners. Kars would crack her neck before the bell rang, just to make sure she'd be nice and flexible.........DING! With that the match was underway, Katarina was a warrior through and through and wasted no time in trying to take the fight right to the pleasure wall by attempting to rush out the gate with a clothesline aimed right at Lara's neck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:33 am

Lara when she saw her opponent and the very... strange answer she had given, she would decide to do something similar.
In that case.... I am Lara, from the Rodouko tribe! and tonight I have come to show what I learned in that place and invite everyone else in this fight to ever turn around in that gym, if you want to form a courage and elite skill! and tonight I will give you a fight you will remember Katarina, no matter what!!!

so then when they were both returned to their corners, Lara was anxious, so the sound of the bell would put her into her fight mode, realizing the clothesline she was about to receive, so then knowing the best time to show who was the strongest, Lara would position her body to receive the blow, leaning down to try to intercept it, if it worked, she would try to send Katarian backwards.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:13 pm

This was it, it was go time! This fool Lara or whatever her name was had dared to step into the ring with Kars and now the Aztec scion would seek to claim her head and legs for the glory of her lineage! Already Katarina was planning on how best to demolish her foe, which was namely to just try and brute force her to see if that tall wall of muscles that Lara had wasn't just for show. Many a bodybuilder at Katarina's gyms had muscles the size of one's head, yet didn't even know how to even properly throw a punch and were promptly beaten down by the Pilar heir. So Lara better be ready because this wasn't Katarina's first rodeo in the squared circle!

As it turned out however Lara indeed was quick on the draw, responding to Katarina's swift for her size clothesline rush with a duck to avoid getting her head cleaved off by Katarina's thick bicep clad arm. Then using her own profound might the pleasure wall would then shove Kars harshly backwards, such as it was Katarina was caught off guard that she ended up going into an odd backward roll. Katarina grunted as she got into a kneeling position as she glared daggers at Lara, before then smirking and saying aloud "Hmph! Not bad. Perhaps you were actually provide me with entertainment!"

Undeterred by this Katarina would promptly stand backup and decide to go in for a penny and in for a pound, the pillar lady would try to stomp right up to Lara and this time rather than aim for the head Katarina was going to test for some abs on Lara by trying to go into a collar and elbow tie up and deliver a knee into her gut to get her reacting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:22 am

Lara had managed to avoid a possible move that would probably get her off to a bad start, but when she noticed how Katarina turned around and looked at her with eyes that looked like trouble was about to start for her, Lara would prepare herself, and boy did she really need to when Katarina got into a pretty good block, and the first thing Lara felt was a hard punch in her stomach, feeling Kata's knees, but Lara would not give in easily, showing herself almost unaffected by the move, now trying to respond to the attack in the same way she did.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:28 pm

Katarina was no stranger to getting intro scraps in her time, heck it happened when some lout in one of her gyms was letting his muscles go to his brain and it fell on Kars to teach them a thing or two. So it was time to see if this pleasure wall could actually handle something that well, wasn't pleasurable here as she was gonna catch the Aztec lady's boosted knee right here and Katarina drove herself in. It seemed that Lara indeed could live up to her moniker of the wall, Katarina could feel Lara had a nice set of abs there, good. She hit the weights it seemed, under other circumstances she might even have been a regular that might even be worthy of the Pilar's techniques! However the scion of the clan would think otherwise if her sneer at her opponent was anything to go by.

"Hmph! Not bad I suppose~" Katarina muttered out, now that she got a measure of Lara's toughness there it seemed the wall was going to be swinging back rather than simply standing there and taking it. Kars anticipated it might be a strike of some kind and so she tensed up her pillar like abs to prepare herself, sure enough the meaty leg of Lara would connect. Katarina let out a loud grunt and slightly staggered but didn't falter, instead she remained close.

Seeking to take the initiative further Katarina would try to double down on this collar and elbow tie up, seeking to try and cajole Lara to the nearest ring corner. It was time to see if the pleasure wall could handle being cajoled around in the standing grapple, because Katarina sought to take her to the nearest corner and from there try to grind her forearm into her neck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Lara clearly knew that this woman would be tough like no other, but that was something she knew so well that it would not be easy to take, so when she was put under a pushing force that seemed to want to drive her into the corner, Lara would redouble her efforts, pushing her too, determined to show this Pillar, that if she intended to finish her off, she would have to have a strength that could break down walls.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 02, 2022 7:46 am

Katarina was more than willing to rub it in on her opponents in the ring, those fools that dared to think they could stand up to the scion of the Pilar clan were always in for a bad awakening once she played air guitar with their legs. Lara was going to be fully aware of this by the time of the match's conclusion, Katarina inwardly mused in regards to this! Yet such musing would be cut short, because Lara wasn't going to just stand there and take like the wall she was named after.......

Because the next thing Kars knew she was being pushed hard, in fact with such force that the Pillar woman would be sent backwards into a roll away from Lara as she was sent careening across the ring! Katarina managed to steady herself after the second roll there and looked at Lara, rapidly blinking in surprise. Which then turned to bemusement.

"Hmph! Not bad for a peon!" Katarina said as she dramatically pointed at her opponent, yet such a thing wouldn't deter the Mexican heiress. If anything it only wetted her hunger, so it was that Katarina would seek to move back to Lara slowly, as if she was giving her space to get out the corner and indeed that was the case out of an sort of respectful gesture from Katarina. Who would then try to punch Lara in the gut to feel if those abs were the real deal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun May 08, 2022 11:41 am

Lara claramente sabia como mostrar su fuerza cuando tenia que dar mucho, y ver como esa mujer retrocedia para su ataque fue glorioso, ver como Katalina la halagaba de una manera muy sutil, asi teniendo la oportunidad de salir del esquina, avanzaba unos pasos, mirando con una sonrisa a Katarina hasta que se dio cuenta de que la atacaría, para que Lara no retrocediera, corriendo también contra ella y tratando de placar a Katarina para saber quién de los dos tendría la victoria en este duelo. de fuerzas sorpresa!!!!

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next