by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader, Lobo, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks - Page 2 Empty Re: Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks

Post by HighFly Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:43 pm

Lauren was in shock as Yusha broke free of her grip and shoved her hard making Lauren stumble and fall onto her back! Lauren got stomped and groaned as she kicked the mat, cradling her mid-section where Yusha had just stomped down on her. Lauren was not sure where that all came from but she knew she had to get up and establish herself again, she wasn't going to let some runt shove her around!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks - Page 2 Empty Re: Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:23 pm

Yusha then went for a hard kick to Lauren's midsection before her anger finally faded, the little redhead returning to her kind, sweet and caring self as if nothing had happened. She realized what happened though, and her sweet side took effect as she felt bad for going so hard and began making sure Lauren was okay. "Oh! I'm so sorry Lauren! Are you okay, can you still fight? I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?"

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:41 pm

Lauren was making her way up to her feet as Yusha asked if one kick was too much for her to handle. Who was this kid? "I can't tell if you are worried that someone who steps in the ring for a living is hurt from one move or if you are being condescending on purpose..." Lauren said as she tried to move back in to grapple with Yusha, looking to press her up against the turnbuckle by overpowering her!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:48 am

Yusha was indeed genuinely looking out for her opponent. "N-No, I just know I went hard an- oomf!" Her explanation was interrupted as she was suddenly caught in a grapple, easily being overpowered from getting caught off guard and pressed into the turnbuckle with a grunt!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:34 pm

Lauren slammed Yusha with some hard knee strikes as she was stuck in the corner before grabbing her by the hair and bouncing her head off the turnbuckle. Lauren wasn't done though as she pulled Yusha away, grabbing her over the shoulder and between the legs. Lauren screamed as she scooped Yusha up and spun around, stepping towards the center of the ring and slamming her as hard as she could!

The blonde would flex her biceps and strut around after, all while the crowd booed loudly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:21 am

Yusha whimpered with each knee strike as Lauren wore her down more and more. She felt her hair pulled again, but this time her anger didn't even get a moment to react! She groaned as her head was bounced off the turnbuckle before she was slammed down hard onto the mat! The anger was beaten out of her as she clenched her hair herself and whimpered while the blonde showed off.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:12 pm

Lauren stopped her posing and saw that Yusha was still down. Lauren moved over and laid across her chest, hooking a leg and going for a pin! She slapped the mat herself as the official slid in to place too slowly for her liking despite the fact that she was showboating for a while before the pin.

The official slid in to place and began to begin the pin count as Lauren had Yusha covered.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:27 am

Yusha was still recovering as she suddenly felt Lauren try to pin her, tapping the mat herself! Yusha managed to kick out right at the second count, rolling away to the ropes to try and get space for herself to recover!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:41 pm

Lauren felt Yusha kick out and she rolled a ways rising up to her feet and hoping to sneak her way up before Yusha could. Lauren would move in and try to kick Yusha in the abdomen before trying to wrap an arm around her head and lift hoping to deliver a quick snap suplex to her in order to stay in control of the matchup.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:03 am

As Lauren tried to get Yusha down, the little redhead was just too quick. She managed to dodge her opponent's kick, going for a leg sweep to try and turn things around in this match!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next