Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks - Page 4 Empty Re: Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:15 am

Lauren saw Yusha offering to help her up, and the embarrassed blonde accepted the help. "Y-you beat me at my own game.. never saw that coming." The humiliated Lauren said. She gave Yusha a pat on the back and climbed through the ropes and landed on the outside stumbling and hobbling as she walked on limp legs up towards the ramp to give the spotlight to Yusha.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks - Page 4 Empty Re: Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:56 am

Yusha hugged onto Lauren without even thinking, just wanting to care for her opponent. "Awwh... I don't know... how... I did that, b-but..." The little redhead was still tired, but prioritized Lauren over herself in that moment. "You're so tough... and strong, hahahh... g-great match..."

She watched as the blondie exited and was about to follow her, but realized the audience wanted her to celebrate her victory. Yusha knew she was speedy and could catch up to Lauren, but for now she just raised her arms with a big smile as the crowd cheered for her.

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:27 am

Lauren slinked back and hobbled backstage on limp legs as she stumbled her way up the ramp while the crowd cheered for Yusha. The big blonde was embarrassed and as she got to the halls she slumped against a wall, leaning with her head buried into her arm as she leaned against the wall feeling humiliated about being slammed senseless by the much smaller younger wrestler.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:55 pm

Yusha finished up her victory and exited the ring, going a bit faster up the ramp than she usually did after winning while smiling and waving goodbye to the audience. Once she was out of public sight, she ran backstage as she tried to find Lauren. She finally found the blonde against the wall with her face buried into her arm, quickly going up to her and giving her a comforting hug!

"Hey! Hey hey hey hey hey! It's okay!" The little redhead slowly moved Lauren's arm away to look into her eyes as she hugged her, caring for the defeated wrestler. "Don't feel down, okay? You're super strong and tough!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:45 am

Lauren was a bit surprised that the woman who just beat her was showing this much concern. "I appreciate it, but if I candy coat things I won't improve. You beat me at my own game and took me down quick when I had control and should have taken it to a win. Thanks for trying to cheer me up but the best thing for me would be to hit the gym and wrestle again, this time winning ya know?" Lauren said, reaching out to give Yusha a small appreciative pat on the back.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:16 pm

Yusha always wanted to help and comfort others, but she understood Lauren's point and respected her. "Yeah, you're right." She appreciated the pat on the back, still hugging Lauren and patting her back in return. "Well, if you ever want a training partner or a rematch with me, just let me know! I'd always be happy to." The redhead smiled at the blonde.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:37 am

Lauren smiled and nodded to Yusha. "You are on, and I promise that next time I will wrestle much better than I did tonight." Lauren said with a smile giving Yusha a pat on the back. For once she didn't feel like total trash after one of her losses here, and Lauren was going to do all she could to keep things looking up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:24 am

"Aww, good!" Yusha smiled as Lauren pat her on the back, feeling happy. The sweet and caring little redhead loved making new friends, and although she already had many she was always happy to have more. She held out her hand for Lauren to shake, wanting to officially be friends with her and seeing her for the strong and talented wrestler she was.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:25 pm

Lauren looked over at Yusha and smiled, shaking her hand and giving her a little pat on the back. Sure losing again sucked but at least things weren't a total loss tonight. Lauren would have to keep pushing herself to get better. She imagined she would be back in the gym in a couple days once her back felt better and that she would be looking for another match soon!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:58 pm

Yusha smiled and shook Lauren's hand, happy to make a new friend. She waved goodbye to the blonde before heading back to the locker room, happy about her win tonight and excited for more in the future.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next