Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Horsemen Archives: Tape #6 (Iris & Yona Conversation)

Go down

The Horsemen Archives: Tape #6 (Iris & Yona Conversation) Empty The Horsemen Archives: Tape #6 (Iris & Yona Conversation)

Post by Cleomori Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:43 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Horsemen Colors: Yona, Hazel, Iris, and Phoebe.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Visualizer:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It had been a few days since Yona's loss against Raven, and a week before her fight against Renee. Iris in most cases wouldn't have opened up to Yona, but she knew that the both of them were in similar situations, so one night, she approached her on the roof of the AFW stadium. Yona had already been up there, not having a home other than her workspace to reside in; Iris snuck up behind her, offering her a cigarette. She didn't seem too startled, instead gratefully accepting it—the two smoking together for a few minutes before the purple-haired harlot got to the point.
"Hey... Yona! Seems like we're both having relationship issues, huh?" Iris remarked, being quickly shot down by loud laughter from Yona.
"Nice try, but I don't think bonding over women is going to exactly make us best buds."
"Are you still upset about me bullying you in high school? I completely regret my decisions from back then! Completely!"
"I mean, that's great and all—I don’t even hate you anymore; I'm a cold-blooded bitch, but I'm not THAT petty. BUT! It's not an easy task to forget about being stripped naked and being forced to get used as all the boy's personal sex doll, and called a slutty pervert afterward, for the rest of the school year, y'know?"
"You did beat my ass pretty good after that, though! Seemed like enough, especially since we both made it out in one piece.."
"You almost killed me, and got me sent to the hospital."
"But you survived!"
"Feels like I always do."
"I'm glad you did, don't know how I would have turned out if I killed you."
"True, you looked better in lingerie than you would have in a prison outfit." Yona chuckled, puffing out a gust of smoke.
"I could say the same to you, Ms. Murderer."
"I might just know how you feel, eh? I can't even go back to my hometown, because I'd be arrested."
"Your life sounds worse, I was only blacklisted from going to college because of our incident; I also had to be put under counseling and treatment."
"I guess we both suffered enough; there's not much need for us to hate each other."
"Well, that's pretty mature of you, isn't it?"
"I think you're dwelling too much on the past—clearly I'm not, and you shouldn't either. The past already happened, and I'm not trying to have my future fucked up because I got stripped butt-naked and killed a girl: I'll do better now." Yona declared, patting Iris on the back, and letting her have a puff from her cigarette.
"Hmm.. your lips are as sweet as ever," Iris joked, a soft smile forming on her face; Yona's words motivating her to request a match with her former lover: Dawn. She knew that she had to show that she's changed, or else she'd never be able to move forward. At that moment, both girls looked to the sky, Iris remembering the night Dawn had broken up with her. She had cried all night, but no one would ever know. The breakup had been the start of her alcoholism, the purple-haired fighter having gone through her father's desk, and gulping down a bottle of liquor.
Yona didn't know much on what was going on with Iris, but she knew it was better to support her at that moment than anything else. She really didn't dislike her teammate, but she hadn't thought much on their relationship until this very conversation. At the very least, Yona felt far more comfortable around her after having this moment of vulnerability. Though, Yona didn't really know what to do when Iris suddenly began sobbing aggressively.
She held her close to her chest, and cradled her head, thinking she was actually remorseful for her actions against her, rather than mourning her lost love. Even so, it was apparent that Yona would have still been pretty appreciative of their time together despite that. She truly needed the company after all she's gone through. For now, all she could do was hope that both of them would overcome their circumstances and come out better than they've ever been.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
END OF ARCHIVE.

The Horsemen Archives: Tape #6 (Iris & Yona Conversation) Untitl12
Beware the Backhand Bitches!
Cleomori
Cleomori

Back to top Go down