Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Horsemen Archives: Tape #4 (Yona and Phoebe Go to A Museum)

Go down

The Horsemen Archives: Tape #4 (Yona and Phoebe Go to A Museum) Empty The Horsemen Archives: Tape #4 (Yona and Phoebe Go to A Museum)

Post by Cleomori Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:48 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Horsemen Colors: Yona, Hazel, Iris, and Phoebe.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Visualizer:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yona and Phoebe had been getting along favorably well recently, the brunette entrusting most of the deeds that required logic and reasoning to Phoebe. She knew she was the most normal member of their team, and took that at face value, not expecting her to be anything more than that to her. However, she'd be surprised when the blonde sweetheart asked her out to an art museum. Yona was sure it wasn't a date, everyone in their group assuming that she was straight as a pencil, but at the same time, Yona was somewhat interested enough in the person she assigned the role of leader enough to spend time with her. The two had little in common, yet somehow, the two found each other pretty cute. It was the first thing they talked about the moment they met.
Yona, walking inside the art museum, pondered if she wanted to open up emotionally to someone that wasn't Raven. After all, once she revealed her true identity to the world, she wouldn't need them anymore. Maybe Phoebe would even use any information she gave her against her later on, so she came into the date, not planning to get too friendly, but just nice enough to keep a connection between the two. Mid-thought, she bumped into someone, both of them falling over.
"Oui?! Watch where you're- Oh, hey Phoebe!" Yona remarked, changing her tone the moment she noticed her blonde hair and coconut-shaded pupils.
"Yona!" Was all Phoebe could blurt out, a bit taken aback at how fast she went from coldness to warmth, "So-uh, now that you're here, wanna go check out the artwork?"
"Lead the way, Phob!"
"Phob? What a silly name, y'know?"
"You seem pretty silly, yourself."
"How so? I don't exactly feed off of blood and have two separate identities."
"Exactly! You're too normal!" Yona shouted, before the two of finally decided to get off the ground. Yona helped Phoebe up, the blonde heroine, stayed silent, not reacting to the comment as she kept a hold of her teammate's hand and guiding her into the exhibition.
As they strolled down the hallways, filled to the brim with paintings and statues, Yona looked around in amazement. She couldn't exactly understand why such meaningless droplets of paint would be so cherished, just like she couldn't understand why Phoebe picked this place for them to spend time together. In fact, the second Phoebe had mentioned going to a museum, Yona mentally labeled her as a nerd; though, it didn't turn her off by any means. She simply didn't understand her thought process whatsoever.
Yona was about to ask Phoebe directly, but that's when she noticed the look on her face. She was filled with genuine hope and wonder in her eyes. The dim and lofty lights reflected off of her butterscotch-tinted eyes, identical to the color of nectar. It led the brute of a brunette to look back at the artwork, analyzing every little detail. She still didn't see what her partner saw, but she felt a sense of warmth, knowing that Phoebe did.
After a while of staring, Phoebe would drag her into the next room; a large portrait in front of them.
"Sorry for the wait! I'm sure you're wondering why I brought you here-.. most people do," Phoebe apprehensively uttered; softly enough not to disturb the other people there.
"Nah, it's fine. I love... a-art of.. a banana.." Yona remarked hesitantly, not wanting to upset her.
"I get it, it's not for everyone, but I just had to show you this art piece that reminded me of you! Seeing you fight in the ring and all, it just came to mind," Phoebe cautiously declared, seeming afraid that Yona would think she was odd. Well, she certainly thought she was a bit nerdy, but she truly couldn't call her odd for having a taste for what many would consider "fine" art. Either way, she focused her sights on the piece in front of them. [Narcissus (1599) by Caravaggio]
Yona immediately knew what she meant. The message was quite on the nose, and easier for the brunette to understand. It felt like a harsh way of saying she was egotistical and Phoebe saw through her bullshit, but it also touched her heart. She looked over at her, wondering if she'd laugh in her face or scold her for her persona as a heel, seeing as she doesn't exactly worship Yona like Hazel does, and doesn't talk shit about her constantly like Iris. However, to her surprise, Phoebe formed her lips into a soft smile, now reaching out for her other hand.
"I'd like to think I'm more complex than I look, but I think I'd only want you to know that, kay?" Phoebe whispered into her ear, Yona's face flustering at how the girl had changed so drastically. She wanted to slap her hand away, but in the end, she let it happen. The two got uncomfortably close, and Yona wrapped an arm around her hip. Like most people saw nowadays, Phoebe had practically rizzed her up. She knew as a Greek woman, she'd be aware of said painting, which happened to also have a deep meaning that related to how she acted. It wasn't as if the commentary of her personality was what captured her heart, but it was surely the idea that Phoebe had thought so much about her as to make a connection between her and a painting. It was sophisticated, and Phoebe surely knew from her time as Louise Heisenberg, that Yona loved the fancy life. She hadn't too invested in it as much recently, but she had a sweet spot for anything to do with royalty and wealth.
"Clever girl," Yona whispered back to Phoebe, suddenly being twirled around and caught in her friend's arms.
"An extraordinarily clever one at that," she corrected her, with a smug look on her face.
"Oui! Stop that!"
"Stop what? Heheh"
"Whatever you're doing, because it's working!"
"Does that mean a second date is in order!"
"I- When did you get this confident?!"
"The moment I realized that I love you!"
"Wha- Nope! Nuh-uh! Save the confession for another time!"
"Aww, whyyy?"
"I'm far too hungry to be thinking straight!"
"You've never been one to think straight to begin with, ehehe."
"Where did shy Phoebe go?! You're being as stupid as that portrait of a banana!"
"I'm surely thinking with my banana, eheheh."
"What?!?!"
"I'm joking! But keep my gimmick a secret, kay? It's only for you and a few others to know about!
"What the f-"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
END OF ARCHIVE.

The Horsemen Archives: Tape #4 (Yona and Phoebe Go to A Museum) Untitl12
Beware the Backhand Bitches!
Cleomori
Cleomori

Back to top Go down