Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Horsemen Archives: Tape #7 (The Interview)

Go down

The Horsemen Archives: Tape #7 (The Interview) Empty The Horsemen Archives: Tape #7 (The Interview)

Post by Cleomori Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:04 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Horsemen Colors: Yona, Hazel, Iris, and Phoebe.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Visualizer:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Ughh, why do we have to do an interview now? After training of all times.." Iris groaned, resting her head on Yona's shoulder. The four horsemen all sitting down together on an oddly placed red couch; right in the heart of the AFW Stadium's central room.
"Irie- Don't complainn, it's just an interview; think of it as a break!" Phoebe tilted her head slightly, a gentle, motherly smile on her face.
Yona looked as if she had something to say, but the moment they got there, she was completely out of breath. Needless to say, despite her heel methods, she was surely a hard worker. She didn't play around when it came to training, and she had the sweat to show for it. Her sports bra was soaked, while droplets slithered down her fair, pale skin.
Hazel, on the other hand, sat next to Iris, knowing she'd be unable to control herself from choking out Phoebe, and argue with Yona.
"Now that we're all settled in, I'm going to ask the questions.." Phoebe declared; the cameraman pointing at the four girls, "Are you guys ready!?"
The three of them groaned tiredly, the atmosphere growing rather damp for such a unique group of girls. Phoebe sighed, asking them the first question: "In a fight between..! ...oh.. the four of us.. who would.. win..?"
Yona immediately responded with:
Yona's response in a nutshell:
No one even tried to refute her, since she was, in fact, their biggest threat to any team they fought, and could surely take them all, even if it was at the same time. In fact, she has. During their training, she loves to simultaneously practice on multiple targets to hone her skills. She was an absolute fiend, but it wasn't exactly a bad thing. It's gotten them farther than they ever would have without her.
"Alright then! Next question, what's our objective as a team? And why did we pick each other?"
"Oh! I can answer this one. Hazel originally came to me with the idea to work with Yona, since the three of us have history together!" As she explained how they formed, Iris made sure not to expose Yona's identity or how they knew each other, "We had a mutual connection, so we decided to work together, mainly because we'd like to represent our-"
"We're going to climb to the top, with the legendary Yona Giovanni on our side! I saw potential in her, and I want to support her until she becomes champion!"
"Yeah..! That too! I didn't know my teammates personally, but Hazel recruited me, and Yona assigned me as leader—believed in me when no one else would! And for that, I'm grateful!"
Yona stayed quiet, flattered by her teammates' adoration. She looked down at the floor, trying to hide her reddened cheeks. It didn't take a genius to notice, especially Iris. She darted her eyes down at her, and chuckled drunkenly. She rubbed the brunette's back, and smiled—her expression saying enough on her part.
Hazel even began to ease herself, noticing that her words meant something to Yona.
"Oof.. Another question we've gotten a lot of is if we'll fight 'Team Cuties' any time soon. They've called us out multiple times now, and they seem to really have it out for Yona."
"Hell yeah! We'll make them regret talking shit about our leader! It'll be a piece of cake, especially with a name like 'cuties;' we're wrestlers, not barbie girls!"
"Says the pretty face of the group.. heh.. but yeah! We'll show them.." Iris hesitantly remarked, aware that her girlfriend is on the team. She certainly didn't want her to get hurt; it was the reason they hadn't answered the call before. The purple-haired harlot did a strangely marvelous job at hiding their potential rivals for as long as she could, but now it was unavoidable.
She looked over at Yona, seeing the confidence on her face. Iris' heart dropped, realizing she was going to agree to fighting them, and as expected, she did.
"Actually.. I'm still the leader-!"
"Let's kick their ass!!!!! To answer your questions, we're going to take over AFW with an iron fist, but it won't just be me alone; it'll be me with my fucking amazing team!! We'll slaughter any team that tries to mess with us, starting with that 'cuties' team!" Yona declared, standing up and walking off into the distance.
"Wait, Yona! We still have more questions left!
"Oh.. yeah, true," Yona reminded herself, embarrassed that she had made a scene of her superiority. She quickly scurried back to the couch and leaped on Iris and Hazel to rest on their thighs, prepared to ask more questions.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
END OF ARCHIVE.

The Horsemen Archives: Tape #7 (The Interview) Untitl12
Beware the Backhand Bitches!
Cleomori
Cleomori

Back to top Go down