Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Juli vs Jeff Harris

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Juli vs Jeff Harris - Page 6 Empty Re: Juli vs Jeff Harris

Post by luffy316 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:42 am

"I do NOT wait, my future cum dumpster," she sneered, continuing to toy with his tool. "These rules may set their limits, but your big and lovely queen will choose when to END you!" She'd squeeze and claw at his cock suddenly, her fond stroking changing face quickly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 am

Jeff had struggled after Juli was clawing at his cock, although he could not do anything about, she had secured her hold on Jeff, the best he could do was struggle. Jeff's knees were getting weak, and he was about to collapse, but he would try to keep himself up, and it would be obvious to her that Jeff was about to collapse.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:35 am

Juli would smirk smugly before sitting up a bit, sending her boot into Jeff's ass to send him to the mat. "On your back," she snapped as he landed on his face. "FACE ME, pig!" she'd kick him in the ribs to try and flip him back over, facing him and straddling his face again. "Ready to head back home, darling?" she cooed, wiggling her huge ass before dropping it down on his face, wiggling her fat cheeks into place surrounding his breathing area. She'd even wiggle in and get a juicy fart in for his sake

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:16 am

"MMMPHHH!" Jeff yelled, feeling no air coming in to his passage way, well there was a gas that filled his nostrils, he struggled around and tryed to get up, but she was too heavy, he was slowly stopping with his struggling, he did feel a strange sensation, his cock was getting a little hard, but this was do to pure exhaustion.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 am

"Awww, what's this?" Juli teased in a babying tone. "Is this for mama?" She'd grab his crotch, stroking it firmly while she spread her legs to let her ass fumes waft over him, distracting him all the more from her anal entrapment as she wiggled her fat into place, leatherbound cheeks slapping a bit at him as she patiently waited for him to go out

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Jeff was getting dizzier and dizzier, Juli's ass checks slaping him a bit, her fumes and the stroking of his crotch are what really did it though, as she stroked it. Jeff's struggles had died down and eventually he passed out.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 am

"Mmmm," Juli moaned as she writhed her backside on his face. "Nothing quite like a man's last breath against your skin," she sighed, sitting up and letting the ref check him as she went to ringside. The ref went to the officials requesting smelling salts, but one of Juli's servants (a slim and pale handsome young man in a leather thong) was waiting to hand her off a bucket of ice water. She'd take it while the ref wasn't looking and dump it right over Jeff's face.

"You seemed to deserve a bucket of my piss more. Feel grateful. Unless you'd have rather preferred that, darling," she grinned.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 pm

"Who? When? Where? Why? Oh, god don't tell me..." Jeff said, putting his hand over his face, shaking his head as he stood up. "Shit! Now I got to beat her at her own game!" Jeff thought to himself getting into his stance. "Heh, I don't think
i want any piss on my face!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:49 pm

"You don't have the choice," she snapped, stomping her heel dominantly to shake the ring a tiny bit under her weight. "You'll lick my asshole clean and thank me for it when we're through, ugly little perv goblin!" she barked. "And of course," she said, licking her lips and looking down as she approached him slow but intent. "Let me use that pathetic little tool of yours as I please."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:49 am

"Maybe if you beat me....Juli, if you can beat me, I'll do just that!" Jeff said, walking up to Juli, face to face. "So, do we have a deal, or do you want to add something to that?" Jeff asked, ready to strike when the deal was made, if it was made.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next