Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Unfinished Erotic Business

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unfinished Erotic Business - Page 3 Empty Re: Unfinished Erotic Business

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 am

"Haha," Connie laughed gently by her ear. "Everything is fun when I'm around, sweetness. At least for me." She'd give a short, playful kiss by her ear as she ran her hands down over her hips, pressing her body up against her back to share some more of the oil. "So what were we thinking, hm? Sexfight with you winding up as my delicious little pet once you lose?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:16 am

Tasha cooed softly as she kissed her ear and ran her hands down her hips. She leaned into Martha slowly as she pressed up against her. "Mmm.. close... sexual submission match.. soft style... and when you submit to me, you will worship my body on the spot... and then I'll have an opportunity to have one private night with you in my room, with you nude, whenever I choose to have it.." She replied.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:08 am

"I like," she cooed, oiling up the rest of her with her body and hands. "But I expect the same from you. You'll be my bareassed pet kissing my every curve, praising it all night long so the last thing I see and hear tonight'll be your flattery and lips."

She shivered a bit against her, kissing her neck briefly and stepping back. "This is so delicious. You ready?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 am

Tasha smiles softly, nodding a little. "Honey, I stay true to my deals. If you actually make me beg you to stop pleasuring me after so many orgasms, I'll admit who the better woman is." She smiled. When she felt the kiss on her neck, Tasha slid away from her, moving to the opposite corner.

"Ready for you, honey.." She said, and then started to move towards the middle of the pit, ready to begin what would be a long and sensual battle with a woman as strong, and as deadly as herself.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 am

Martha would move in through the oil like a snake, slow and sensual as she approached and tried to make a swift lunge, hoping to take Tasha around the waist and bring her down beneath her

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 am

Tasha watched Martha carefully, as she moved through the oil at a slow pace, and braced herself as Martha sprang forwards, and managed to grab her around the waist. She was taken down onto her back, but then Tasha would reach her long, sensuous legs up and clamp down on Martha's waist, and try to squeeze her tight, while her fingers would make their way to the woman's bare breasts, and would start fondling them slowly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:45 am

Martha grunted out some of her air as Tasha squeezed her with her legs, grabbing at her thighs to try and relieve the pressure and promptly realizing the mistake. Tits wide open as targets, she arched her head back and grunted huskily, licking her lips in appreciation. "Mmm, greedy girl... hope you brought enough to share!" She'd slide her hands up Tasha's arms, making her point clear before cupping Tasha's tits, raising them up and running her thumbs over her nipples firmly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 04, 2010 12:55 am

Tasha grins as Martha left her luscious tits wide open, and went to town on them with both hands, giving them good firm gropes, and running her thumbs back and forth across her large nipples. She then felt Martha sliding her hands up her arms, and braced herself just before Martha cupped her breasts in return.

"Oohhn... you have a wonderful touch, cutie.." She smiles, and kept her legs secured around her waist, trying to squeeze her good while subtly grinding her hips up against her very slowly, licking her lips slowly as she locked in stare with the cougar on top of her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Martha gasped at her groping, firm nipples wiggling against her fingers with the pressing. "Mm, you haven't seen anything yet," she grunted as she was snatched between her bare legs, kneading her breasts in slow circles and leaning in to kiss her heatedly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Tasha chuckles softly, and then lets go of her breasts, and hugs her around her back, to press her stiff nipples up into Martha's. "Neither have you.." She said, and started to jab her nipples up into Martha's, licking her lips slowly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next