Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Ayame's darker self was quite suprised to hear this request,
"If you...wish"
Ayame dug her heel into Ai's breast. She laughed as ahe noticed Ai's sex getting wetter and wetter. She licked her lips, this is going to be so much fun. As long as the real Ayame stays quiet that is.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Whipwreck Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 am

"AH! YES! MORE!" Ai said, getting very wet, although she was gaining more energy with more pain in this state of mind, and Ayame could probably notice as Ai was grinding her sex faster and faster, getting wetter and wetter. "Miss, please hurt me more!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 pm

"More?" Ayame smiled, "it would be my pleasure!"
Ayame would let go of her heels and would stand over her. She would stomp on Ai's womanhood then pounce on top of her stomach. Ayame would pin both of Ai's wrists to the ground with one hand. While the other hand would tend to Ai's sex inserting fingers rapidly in and out of Ai. She whisper in Ai's ear,
"Beg for mercy!"
If Ai does not comply, Ayame would bite down sharply on her neck.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:07 am

"Nya, nya, MORE!" Ai yelled as she was bitten on the neck, moaning pretty loudly, if Ayame did not try harder then she already was, Ai would start to pull on Ayame's hair, and would start to punch her face.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:44 am

Ayame smiled, "that's right beg...."
Suddenly she felt her hair being pulled harshly. She hissed as she saw ai's fist aproaching her face. She let Ai beat get a few hits in. With blood running down her head, she began to laugh. Ayame would seized Ai's wrists once more and get her into a school girl pin. Then Mercilessly, feed devestating punches to Ai's face,
"HAHAHAHHAMUHAHAHAH! Come ON! COME ON! COME ON!
BLOCK MY PUNCHES!
THROW ME ASIDE!
STAND UP!
AND FIGHT ME!!"

She screamed as she fed dozens of blows to Ai's head,
(Hint: A concise Powerful blow to her head will turn her back to normal)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 am

Ai would explode in one fluid motion to get Ayame off, she would then grab Ayame's head, lift it up and slam her head hard against the ground. "Aw, did that hurt, because I am not even close to done!" Ai said, slamming her head down to the ground two more times, before kissing her long on the lips.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Ayame's vision blurred after the two head bangs. For a brief momment she was unconcious but, her eyes reopened with a fading red. Ayame's eyes began to flicker back to yellow, as she found her lips locked up with Ai.
"Mmmm...." Ayame moaned
Ayame would drill her fists into Ai's breast and stomach to get her off of her. Then she would stand, and glare back with her normal yellow eyes.
"Huff... Huff... I can't .... take this much longer... I need to end this... match...now" Ayame said with short breath.
She cursed under her breath, "if this next move doesn't get her, I'm toast."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:27 am

"So, you ready to lose?" Ai asked with her with a cold look in her eyes, breathing heavily, standing and walking up to Ayame, but she wouldn't do anything, changing her personality again. "....Or would you rather hurt me? PLEASE hurt me Miss Ayame!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm

"I'm sorry Ai-chan, but, yes this will hurt alot!" said Ayame.
She inhaled softly, this move was very dangerous. Her eyes closed for a momment to go through each turn, twist and adjustments it had to perform. Reopening her eyes with readiness, Ayame charged right at Ai,
"Tae kwon Do 720 Kick!" she yelled.
But, at the last momment she darted up the ropes and jumped high off the top rope.
"-Varient!" She added.
Spinning her body two times in mid air, for even more momentum, her heel would come down right above Ai's head. If Ayame would miss, she would crash hard and skip off the mat, like skipping a stone on water.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:57 pm

"NNNNYYYAAAA!" Ai moaned out as she was hit on the head, falling down and wetting herself out of pleasure. "*huh* *huh* Thanks....Miss Ayame!" Ai said, panting heavily.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next