Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by zxn666 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Chigusa smiled as she felt Mai really getting into their closeness. Chigusa wasn't the most sexual person; she was rather shy about it all. But she knew she liked it, especially after training with Yatori. She had gained confidence in this respect; and was more comfortable than before with exploring her sexuality, and of course with others.

Though it wasn't like she was trying to seduce Mai; Chigusa sincerely believed that Mai needed to know this stuff in order to survive. It was also a good way to relax! So she continued, gently touching and feeling up Mai's body, caressing her breasts.

"You have to get used to people touching you like this," Chigusa said, "I'm being gentle right now; but there are those who won't be." Her hands rested on Mai's breasts before gently kneading them, massaging them for extra stimulation.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 pm

"Ah,,,haa.." Mai gasped as her breasts were fondled. Having Chigusa touch her was a little embarrassing and a lot gratifying. Her fellow idol had quite the safecracker's touch and Mai was already tingling with pleasure. "Ch-chi-chan...' She said and leaned in to run her hand alont Chigusa's thigh.

"T-this really happens a lot here... sempai?" She said, her mouth hanging open and her eyes urtging Chigusa to continue. "I... i could get used to it..." She saidas she brougth her other hand up and pressed it against Chigusa's hand that felt her breasts.

"E-especially if it was with a match with you..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Chigusa gently massaged Mai's breasts. She could feel Mai getting hotter and more stimulated with each gentle push. Mai's breasts didn't seem to be quite as big as Chigusa's, though the size difference was miniscule. Chigusa had wanted to explore Mai's body ever since their match, and it seemed like Mai was giving her the chance to now!

"Mhmm! Yep, you need to get used to this kind of thing happening," Chigusa said, "Though, that doesn't mean you should just go and take it. People will think you're weak if you just let them have their way with you." She nipped Mai's ear, gently biting down.

"Which is why you need to learn how to fight back," Chigusa said. She slowly brought Mai's nipples between her fingers and pinched them, rolling them between her fingers.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:12 am

"Ahh...." Mai gasped when her ear was bitten. "Chi-chan..." She gasped again when her nipple was pinched. 'unnn..." She moaned softly. "S-sempai...' Her eyes glistened and she clutched Chigusa's leg. She then slid it forward anbrought it up and grasped one of Chigusa's breasts. "Chi-chan... you're body is so l-luscious...' She said softly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:25 pm

"Mmm," Chigusa let out a short moan as Mai's hand clutched her breast, "Your body's beautiful too..." Chigusa said, "Makes me want to do all sorts of unspeakable things..." Chigusa leaned forward, gripping Mai's breasts tighter while massaging them all the harder.

"Say Mai, since were here and already doing stuff like this," Chigusa said, "Why don't we take it a step farther? I challenge you to a hentai match!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 am

Mai blushed at Chigusa's compliment. Her mouth was open and she panted with anticipation. 'Please do them...' She thought as Chigusa said she wanted to explore Mai's body. Mai never had time for anything really but she had always had a crush on Chigusa. Because of schedules and things she had heard from Drake she had kept away from even brining it up, but now was a dream come true. And the reality was even better. Chigusa's touch was as magnificent as her body. She was sure she would let Chigusa do anything to her. "S-sempai..." She moaned as her breasts were massaged.

Mai gasped at Chigusa's sudden declaration. "Chi-chan!" She said aloud. "I-Is that fair?" She then smiled slyly. "I don't think I could match your skills... You're miles ahead of me in that department... B-but..." She said pulling her hand away and pushing her breasts into Chigusa's and letting their lips nearly touch. "I could never back down from a challenge. As far as I'm concerned, it's win win for me." She then put a hand on Chigusa's shoulder. "Why not make it a little interesting though? I'd let you make me cum without you even having to ask... And ... I think you might be the same..." Mai hoped at least. "So why not give us both some incentive to do our very best?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Chigusa let out a soft sigh as she felt Mai's breasts pushing into hers. "Don't worry, you'll catch up quickly," Chigusa said, "You're a fast learner!" She gently wrapped her arms around Mai's back, hugging her friend in close. "But I'm not going to go easy on you Mai, it won't be a real fight if I do!" Chigusa gently began pushing her front into Mai's bust, initiating contact.

"As for incentives," Chigusa continued, "Well, if you manage to beat me, I'll do whatever you ask for the rest of tonight. Is that tempting enough for you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Mai gasped again as her nipples made even deeper contact beginnin a war of their own. "S-Sempai..." She wispered. "% would never hold back... But the chance to do anything with you...." Shecluthed Chigusa's shoulders tightly and pulled her into a hard kiss. Her tongue forced it's way into Chigusa's mouth and tried to dminate te purple haired idol's wet tongue. After a long moment, she would pull away, a small trail of saliva connecting them that only broke as Mai began panting. "Ignites an even hotter flame of passion in me. s a

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Chigusa took Mai's kiss eagerly, her skilled tongue dodging around Mai's to wear her tongue out and striking only when it seemed advantageous. "But I want the same with you if I win," Chigusa said when Mai pulled away, "You know, when I first met you I knew you had talent. I've wanted to do this with you for a long time now Mai; don't disappoint me!"

Chigusa pushed forward with all her strength, her body pressing tightly into Mai's body. She was aiming to push Mai against the walls of the large pool-like tub they were in and pin her, so that she could have an easier time "exploring" Mai's body.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm

"Y-yes.. I won't hold back Sempai!" Mai said as she was shoved back against the pool wall. As their wet bodies slid together and became one, Mai let out a gasp. "nnn..." She moaned biting her lip and began to run her hands up and down Chigusa's back, touching every bit of the iodol's body she could find. "I-I won't just let you!" She said and brought her legs forward to try and wrap then around Chigusa and pull them apart a little. Her hands then fell down to caress Chigus's but, indicating that where she would strike next if she managed to spread Chigusa's legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next