Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hannah vs Daddy Bunbun (for wrestleryu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hannah vs Daddy Bunbun (for wrestleryu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah vs Daddy Bunbun (for wrestleryu)

Post by MrDoctor Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:53 am

Hannah was enjoying this match with Bunbun, although she had thought of a devilish idea, she suddenly let go of the kiss. "Hey Daddy! Do you want to know where the sweetest sugar is?" Hannah said, removing her 'cloathing' and used to fingers to open her the lips to her pussy. "So Daddy, wanna eat?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Hannah vs Daddy Bunbun (for wrestleryu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah vs Daddy Bunbun (for wrestleryu)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:32 am

"G-Gasp.... t-this i-i-is so.. embarassing... especially when you call me.. d-daddy..".

The furry fighter was both embarassed by Hanna's teasings and mesmerized by the slime she had fed him, so she could toy wioth his mind at will now. Also... he was still in part a bunny, so he was easily tricked by sexual stimulations, which granted Hanna all the chances to proceed with him as he moaned in uneased arousal.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 am

"Eat up Daddy! You are my Daddy after all, I came out of Mom and it was your sweet juices that helped make me!" Hannah said pulling Bunbun's head down to her mound, shoving it against his face.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 am

Bunbun's embarassed hesitation was more than enough for Hanna to grab him and shove his head into her warm wet pussy.

Due to her soft slimey body, his furry face sunk deeply inthere, pleasuring her with his wrigglings as Bunbun sucked and slurped her in vain attempts at getting some air.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

"No no Daddy, I'm not letting go until I feed you!" Hannah said, really forcing his face closer, for some of the juices were coming out, and they were way sweeter than the normal slime.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:12 pm

"Mmmm... b-blubbb glub....". Unable to escape from her eductive entrapment, Bunbun had to eat her pussy while she smothered and fed him her slime with the same move.

His paws started caressing her thighs mindlessly as she was taming him, while his furry tummy was getting rounder, filled more and more with her sweet slime.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:09 am

Hannah's juices started to flow, and it is her slime, just in a sexual way, smiled as Bunbun was eating, and caressing her thighs, she turned and saw Emily hiding pretty well, getting the signal to hurry up. "Hey, Daddy, are you full yet?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Bunbun was not able to reply. Though, his belly was cutely round and tensed as the playful slimegirl kept relentlessly feeding him.

Eventually, she could feel the her furry prisoner slow down as he was drowning in Hanna's naughty prison, her thighs grinding his head more and more into her pussy as he was helpless and filled with her slime.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 am

Hannah had let go and flipped Bunbun over, rubbing his belly as Emily slinked her way around slowly. "Hey Daddy, are you full? Because that would be great!" If Bunbun said yes, then Emily would slink up to him, and start to eat him slowly starting with his feet, sticking them into her mouth.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:50 am

Bunbun was stunned and memserized with the strange and addictive meal she had forcefully fed him. "M-Mnn... y-yes... n-no more please...", he admitted, his tummy so round as she stroked him.

With that, he saw the other slimegirl slink close with predatorial lust. "H-Hey... w-what do you think you're doing...?", he asked in alarm, trying to wriggle and pull his feet free.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next