Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by luffy316 Tue May 18, 2010 11:15 am

"Mmm, so good the both of you! Yesss, Jenny... gooood, Rover!" Juli moaned loudly, riding him rougher to smear her pussy over his tongue before she shuddered, squirting her cum over his face. She kept grinding, smearing her juices all over his face when she was does squirting down his throat. "Mmmm, good toy!" she praised highly, pulling herself back a bit to let him breath at last, if not sweaty crotch-scented air

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by Whipwreck Tue May 18, 2010 1:29 pm

"Hehe! Thanks Juli! But we still have more fun to have with Rover, so I'll stop to get ready for the next part!" Jennifer would say, licking his cock of the precum that Jeff had given, geting up and looking down at Jeff. "Ready Rover? Because this was just the start."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue May 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Jeff had welcomed in the air, after swallowing Juli's cum, feeling as if he was breathing in the crotch scented air, and had liked the lick to the crotch he got at the end. Hearing the words that Jennifer had said, he started to struggle again. "No! Now let me go you to crazy... ladies... no bitches!" Jeff said, thinking he would get off the hook for the ladaies comment, but couldn't help but to call them bitches.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 21, 2010 3:51 am

Juli slapped him quickly across the face. "I see! Then Rover hasn't had enough... well here." She'd slide back in place, putting her pussy over his mouth again. Whether he licked or not, she'd close her eyes and smile, shifting to line her opening with his mouth before releasing a slow steady stream of urine into his mouth.

"Mmmm, is that what you wanted, Rover? Some more?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri May 21, 2010 4:29 am

"I think he wants more Juli!" Jennifer said, messaging Jeff's throat to have the urine slide down his throat. "Juli, do you think I could go next? I have been holding something my pee in, and since he is the toilet, it might be a good thing to let me go. Can I, please? Unless, you have to go the other way."

Last edited by 885 on Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri May 21, 2010 4:35 am

Jeff would feel the urine inside of his mouth, and Jennifer was relaxing his throat, he had no choice but to swallow everything that entered his mouth. Hearing what Jennifer had said, he had struggled horribly to get out of this problem.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon May 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Juli hummed thoughtfully, then clapped her thighs together, sharply boxing his ears with her strong legs. "Go right ahead. You've been such a good girl so far, after all, and Rover is open for business to all, the little slut." She climbed off him after wiping her cunt over his face a bit more

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue May 25, 2010 2:57 am

"Oh thank you Juli!" Jennifer would say, bending down to kiss Juli's lips real quick, before climbing onto Jeff. She put her pussy over Jeff's mouth, peeing straight into it. "Sorry Juli, but I like you enough to do that, and Rover, you are being such a good boy! You will swallow my pee!" Jennifer said, as she finished, wiping the rest off of his mouth, she would get up and plug his nose, messaging his throat.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue May 25, 2010 6:00 am

Jeff had felt pain after Juli had smashed his head, and the humiliation of the pussies getting rubbed against his face, he also swallowed all of the pee the girls had inserted into mouth. "Aghh, that's fucking nasty! Why the hell would you piss in my mouth?!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Juli laughed cruelly, grabbing a handful of his testes and squeezing hard, looking to milk a good scream out of him. "Because that is what you are to us, you pathetic, ugly little mutt! Something unfit to even taste our filth let alone fight against us. You're a toy, a tool for our amusement and should never dream of anything more! Now BARK for me, Rover, and I may let go!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next