by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami - Page 4 Empty Re: Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:35 pm

"M-Mnrh... suck...suckle...". Humbled by Kendra's playful tauntings, Okami would try to escape from her clutches but he was starting to feel very weak due to her soothing milk. He was now really looking like some puppy in her arms, trying to pull back from her breast but too weak to do it.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami - Page 4 Empty Re: Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

Post by MrDoctor Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Kendra had started to stand up, bringing Okami with her, holding his face up against her breast. She had bent him backwards so she could force milk down his throat to make him sleepier. "Is this putting you to sleep? Well, we still have four more rounds to go little pup!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 pm

"Mnf.... mn...". Okami had no choice but keep sucking quietly, as Kendra had him nice and tight in her embrace, pumping more of her sedative milk for him.
His eyes fluttered shut and his arms dropped by his sides as he seemed to drift into unconsciousness. All the sexy bovinian had to do now was to have him fall asleep and make sure to keep him in her hold for the 10 seconds necessary, and the first round would go to her.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:15 am

"Alright, ONE...TWO...THREE...FOUR..." Kendra started to count, thinking that he would not react.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:56 pm

"M-mnrhhh...glub....". Pressed against Kendra's warm, enveloping melon in an arching back position with his arms dangling, poor Okami could not do much more than murring softly. His lips whimpered, and his body twitched lightly as in a meek attempt at a reaction when she started the count but, with the wolfboy so sleepy and relaxed, if the bovinian amazon decided to soothe him down furtherly, he would probably just surrender and fall asleep.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:43 am

"FIVE...SIX...SEVEN...EIGHT..." Kendra continued her counting, getting closer to the ground, laying him flat on his back, with her nipple still on his mouth. "NINE...TEN! Round one is mine!" Kendra stood up and started to flex a little, bringing Okami up to a tree, sitting him there as she sat across from him, waiting.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:23 pm

With his tummy filled with the sweetest 'sleepy nectar', Okami had no choice but fall deeply asleep, succumbing to such a taunting maternal finisher from Kendra.
When he opened his eyes minutes later, the beautiful bovinian was sitting across, a teasing triumphant smile on her lips, and he realized he had just lost the first round in such an embarassing way.
"Unhhh...d-damn.... i w-won't let it happen again...", he blushed deeply, slowly trying to get up, still feeling a little dazed but the sedative effect was fading.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 am

"Hmm, I can't fight you like that!" Kendra said, getting up and would attempt to push Okami back down to the ground. "Until you can walk straight then we can continue, but at this point, it just wouldn't be the same."

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Okami's face flared as Kendra pushed him back into the grass, but he felt the sedative milk was mostly dissipated now, and he was recovering his full strenghts.
"Rawr... you shouldn't understimate your opponent!", he said with a snarling-like voice, flipping back to his feet with a swift move. A light aura seemed to glow around the boy now, his chest heaving with deep breathings.
"I'm ready for round two Kendra-chan... bring it!", he said with a smile that showed a pair of small fangs, gesturing the bovinian to come in.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:06 am

"Good spirit! Here I come!" Kendra would say, attempting to tackle the boy to the ground, and would trace her finger on his chest. "So, is the wolfie really ready to take down the sexy bison-girl? Because I don't think so!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next