Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mich Takada vs Jacob Dorei

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mich Takada vs Jacob Dorei - Page 3 Empty Re: Mich Takada vs Jacob Dorei

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Jacob saw Mich fall on her back, but he extended his hand and grabbed her hand, lifting her back up. "I'm sorry, but I can't take advantage like that! But I can please you like this..." Jacob said, pulling her close and started to grop her butt. "Just tell me if I'm going to far, okay?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Mich took jacob's hand blushing.. seeing a gentleman in front of him.."uhmm..thank you..."she then slowly stood up and went back on her knees... she then was pulled closer to jacob she then felt her butt being touched by jacob..."uhhh.." she moaned as her body was very intense that time..."you are doing fine.." as she momentarily forgot that she was in a match...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 pm

"All right, I'll keep going then..." Jacob had said as he got his hands into her underwear, groping her bare butt. Jacob had then started to kiss her neck lightly, trying to make this a pleasurable for Mich as possible. Jacob had then slowly started to lay the both of them down, both laying to their sides. "Am I doing to much Mich?" Jacob would ask with a blush on his face.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Mich was quite delighted that time..."you're so cute..." she smiles... laying her back flat on the floor... then "you are just doing perfect but..." she then stared differently "i won't let you win that fast..." she then grabs jacob's head and locks it to her breast... suffocating him and giving her chance to get the advantage..."you made me interested with you..." she grinned

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 pm

"Wha-" Jacob shouted out as soon as he was locked into a breast smother, Jacob had started to struggle. Jacob had to think fast, so he did, he had started to slowly lick her breast, still blushing. He would try to get his head out of her breasts if she would let him go. "I got you interested in me?" Jacob would ask blushing.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:56 pm

mich felt jacob's tongue running in her breast.. she blushed.."hey! that's not fair..." still she continued to hold him and won't let him go... hoping to knock or stun him for a bit...enough time for her to strip his boxer shorts out of him..."i won't let you go easily jacob...as i've said i like you... and i won't let you go that easily.." she said

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:02 pm

"Damn! She is tough!" Jacob thought, as he stopped licking her breast. Jacob would not give up though, Jacob would start to strip Mich of her panties, trying to distract her from the hold. If Mich did not let go, then Jacob would start to message Mich's pussy, either way he could almost completly get the upperhand.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 pm

feeling her panties getting removed.."hey!" she quickly lets go of jacob then pulled her panties up..."i won't let you get me naked that fast.." then she quickly grabbed jacob's head again and whispered "but if you want i could make you a deal.. you strip your short and i'll strip both my pantie and bra..." she giggled and lets go of jacob's head and again laid flat on the mat with jacob above her... waiting for jacob's reply

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:12 pm

"O-okay..." Jacob said, standing up and started to strip down to nothing. Soon Jacob revealed a half-erect cock, and half eract was six inches of manhood being shown off to Mich. "Y-you mean like this?" Jacob said blushing, waiting for Mich to do the same.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 pm

"uhmm your cock matches you... both cute..ok my turn" she then giggled as she slowly stood up "ok part of the deal..but i want you to be the one stripping me down.." she said as she was seducing the naked jacob to come closer to her..."don't worry no dirty tricks...i just want you to be the one stripping me down.." she teased

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next