Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mich Takada vs Jacob Dorei

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mich Takada vs Jacob Dorei - Page 4 Empty Re: Mich Takada vs Jacob Dorei

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:25 pm

"O-okay..." Jacob said, walking up to Mich, as he started to remove her panties, he kept guard, thinking she could go back on her word at any point. But when he was done removing her panties, he started to remove her bra. When he was done, he saw her naked body, and his erection grew further, he was not completly erect, but he was up to nine inches now. "A-are you ready to start again?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:28 pm

"i really hate it when i'm naked..." she blushed as both of them now are naked... she then walked towards the area where they stopped and stripped...then she slowly lied down back to her position "here where we stopped right come here... on top of me... let's start again.." she teased as she waited for jacob to position himself.." nice cock you got there.." she taunted

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 pm

"Okay...and thanks...." Jacob had gotten back on top of her, placeing his head back on Mich's breasts. Jacob had started to place his cock into Mich's pussy, using his head at the moment. "Is this bothering you right now Mich?" Jacob would ask, using the tip to tease her and started to insert it into her.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Mich blushed and giggled more as his cock went closer to her pussy.." sure... uhh... if you want we can wrestle with your cock inside my pussy... the only thing that will matter is who will give up first after a series of cumming...still my pussy is kinda tight can you handle inserting your cock then.." she challenged.. she then kept jacob's face to her bare breast..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 pm

"O-okay...." Jacob had started to insert his cock into Mich's pussy, licking the nipple of Mich's naked left breast. As he was doing that, he had started to thrust his cock in and out of Mich's pussy slowly. "Mich, you are such a cute girl, but I'm afraid that I have to win this match..."

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 pm

mich felt her body being controlled by jacob.. she then slowly let's go of the head of jacob giving him control of her.."uh....no..." her body was moving with the rhythm as her tight pussy gettin thrusted in and out..."it's good still it will be hard for you to make me cum... i won't let you win..." she then clings on jacob then started to lick his nipples..."i am loving this jacob..." she said.. falling for a guy for the first time she said to herself.."this maybe the guy of my dreams" quite attracted to jacob..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:58 pm

"Ah...oh that feels pretty nice...good then this can be a good match..." Jacob said, thrusting at the same pace as she was licking his nipple. "I'm loving this to Mich... you are quite the girl..." Jacob said, placing his hands on Mich's hips, moving her closer as he kept thrusting at the same pace, blushing as he was doing all of this.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:38 am

mich never stopped blushing specially when jacob touched her lips and went closer to her..."you're very gentle...uhmmm." she said as she moaned quietly as jacob continued to thrust her slowly... she felt her pussy already wet... she closed her eyes and waited for jacob's kiss..."thanks for this moment..." she whispered

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 am

"No problem..." Jacob whispered back, kissing her on the lips, holding it while continuing his thrusting. Jacob's one foot cock was now fully erect, and he started to stick half of it in and out of Mich. "Mich, I know this is odd, but do you want to go out after this?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:50 am

mich was very delighted with the kiss...."uhmm... yeah...i would like that...i would like to go out" she smiled as she continued to bounced with the slow rhythm of jacob.. she the took a look at his cock..."uhmm... try inserting the whole... i'm pretty sure i can handle it.." she smiled while blushing intensely then took hold of his cock and inserted it herself..."ahh!" moaning loud as she do so...

Last edited by 511 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next