Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 2 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:33 am

Fidi's eyes wided as Shashai backed away. She had instantly tried to wrap the tail around the mummy's leg but she proved very quick. "You're quick! I would have thought thos-s-se bandages-s-s would have s-s-slowed you down!" After her brief comment, she charged forward once more to aim her tail at Shashai's chest, hoping to stun the mummy.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 2 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Toshokan Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:36 pm

"Well, they would - if they were normal ones, that is." Seeing the tail coming at her again, Shashai went to dodge it again, but this time she couldn't avoid it completely and it struck her shoulder instead. She backed some steps at the moment of the impact. Instead of being stunned, though, she smiled. She thrust her arm forward and its bandages, gaining life of their own, extended and lashed at Fidi. Shashai would try to wrap them around the end of her tail and, if she succeeded, she would give the bandages a fast yank to lift it and make Fidi fall back. "See?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Fidi grinned when her tail struck Shashai. If she could keep her distance, she should have this fight in the bag! But she was surprised by what the mummy girl said and watched as the bandages wrapped around her tail. She made it bulge just to see how strong it was, if she could break them and furrowed her brow.

Hereyes widened when she was yanked and she slid onto her back. "Ha! That's-s-s pretty neat!. But how s-s-strong are they?" Fidi would then try and engage in a tug of war with the bandages.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:47 pm

"You'll be able to check it yourself." Shashai said, as she held onto her stretched bandages. "Not now, though." Her only aim had been to restrict Fidi's movements for a moment; now, down and with a bandage wrapped around her tail, the snake girl was in the ideal position. Instead of wasting her energy in a tug-o-war, Shashai let herself be pulled by the first stronger yank; at the same time, she leapt forward. Her plan was to be pulled towards Fidi during the leap, then land with her knee on top of her body for a surprise strike.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 am

Fidi was so intent on tugging the bandages that she barely registered what Shashai had said. Instead she yanked and grinned at the fruits of her labour as she pulled the mummy forward, surprised at her strength. She was looking to catch Shashai and continue her attack when she noticed that the mummy was hurtling towards her. She grunted as the knee slammed into her and fell backwards onto her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Shashai’️s knee plunged into the lamia’️s belly, cushioning her fall. Still with one knee pressing her down, Shashai looked at her stunned opponent, while her bandages left Fidi’️s tail and coiled themselves back around her arm. Capitalizing on her half-mounted position, Shashai quickly took Fidi’️s wrist and fell to the side, putting her in an armbar. She wondered how well Fidi was able to keep up against locks like that one.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 am

Fidi yelped as Shashai put prressure on her. She wiggled around on the ground, trying to regain her composure. Shashai was tough, but she guess the mummy was more used to opponents with a more human anatomy. As she struggled int he armbar, Fidi's tail snapped up to try and curl around Shashai's neck and pry her off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Shashai steadily held the arm as Fidi writhed around, cranking up the pressure on her elbow joint every now and then. "Would you like to submit?" She asked. It seemed to her that Fidi didn't have a means of escaping because she just kept moving around aimlessly. However, after she made her question, a scaly tail came out of nowhere and coiled around her neck. Taken by surprise, she didn't have any counter prepared, so the tail plucked her off Fidi's arm. Coughing, the mummy tried to fight against the tail's strength, using her hands to try to move it away from her neck. However, with her back on the sand, escaping from it would give Fidi the time needed to recover.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Fidi lurched away from where Shashai was and panted, rubbing her arm. She winced at the pain and looked at Shashai. She tryed to keep a good distance between the end of her tail and her body so the mummy could not strike back. But she continuted to apply the choke hold and with a sheepish grin. "Want to S-s-submit?" She asked back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:01 pm

The mummy shook her head, replying silently to the question. Even though her neck was being constricted like that, she kept her calm and tried to figure a way out. Still holding onto Fidi's tail to ease the pressure, Shashai attempted to get up, slowly. When she got to one knee, she would then lift one arm and bring her elbow down on a slimmer part of Fidi's tail, thinking that it would be the most sensitive one.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next