Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 3 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Fidiwrinkled her nose at Shashai's refusal to submit. But she knew that this early in the match that she couldn't expect something like that. She tried to pull the mummy back down to the sand when she got to one knee, but before she could the elbow slammed into her tail and she squeaked a bit. She pulled her tail away and brought it to her and rubbed it genlty and flicked her forked tongue out at Sashai disapprovingly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 3 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Toshokan Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 am

After being released, Shashai got to her feet, passing her hand over her throat. She smiled wryly at Fidi’️s tongue. “Oh. Bit of a tender spot there, I see.” She would quickly move closer to Fidi and unleash a small flurry of punches. Then, to make another test on her sensitivity, she’️d interrupt her combo with a sharp stomp to her tail.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Fidi hissed at Shashai's words and was about to attack when the mummy charged forward. She pulled her hands up and tried to block the punches only to yelp when her tail, which had swished around during the flurry, had been stepped on. She yelped and tried to pull away her tail, leaping at Shashai to try and sink her fangs into the mummy's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Shashai barely had any time to move when she noticed Fidi lunging at her; she could only avoid being bitten in the neck, but the razor-sharp fangs went deep into her shoulder. They penetrated linen, skin and flesh all at once, and blood started squirting out of the deep wound. Being an undead, Shashai didn't really need that blood, but the bite itself was mind-numbingly painful. She tripped and fell backwards onto her butt; Fidi just stuck to her, and it would be difficult to take those teeth out of her with brute force. Fighting against the pain, Shashai formed a cord using two bandages and hastily spiraled them around Fidi's neck. The bandages then got as tight as possible, as she attempted to choke Fidi and make her open her mouth. "Gh... how long can you hold your breath?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 am

Fidi was pleased to see her fangs sink so deep into the mummy's flesh. The taste certainly wasn't to her liking but that couldn't be helped. As she bit down, she tried to add more punishment by punching Shashai's stomach and breasts. These attacks, however, would distract her enough to let Shashai get the bandages around her. She couged and sunk her fangs in deeper but she struggled to breath. After a long moment and Shashai's words, she pulled away and tried to tear the bandages away and get some oxygen back as well as get some distance from Shashai.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Gritting her teeth, Shashai endured the persistent punches; next to Fidi's fangs, they were nothing, and the only thing she could think of was getting them out of her shoulder. Finally, Fidi moved back. The fangs caused as much pain when they got out as when they got in, and blood poured out of the new wounds, staining the nearby bandages dark red.

But even so, Shashai gasped with relief. It was good she had used two bandages on Fidi's neck, because they were able to thwart her attempts to free her neck until Shashai got out of her painful daze. She made the bandages tighten even more, and tried to grab Fidi's wrists and move them away from her neck. "Gh... you're not going anywhere."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Fidi struggled desperately in the mummy's bin dings. She knw that she couldn't hold her breat forever, but there was somethign she waondered about. She lashed her tail at Shashai's stomach just to try and keep her concentration broweken and then would attempt to turn and slide into the cool water of the oasis' pond and drag Shashai with her. she wondered how well the mummy would fair in the water, a place that Fidi was quite comfortable with.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:00 pm

The tail whip to the stomach made Shashai wince, but she held Fidi tightly all the same; soon, lightheadedness should take her over, and she would be easier to control. Shashai jold had to choke her a little more. Patience... tenacity...
Then, she looked down, noticing that it was kinda wet around her feet, and saw Fidi's lower body getting into the water! "Ghh... no!" The queen clenched her teeth as she tried to keep the lamia in place. More of her bandages sprung to life, snaking around Fidi's waist. Then, Shashai let go of her wrists and tried to step back, tugging at her bandages with all her strength, trying to pull Fidi out of the pond before she got actually immersed in the water.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Fidi's desperate desire for air made her flail and wriggle as wildly as she could in the binding, succumbing to the lack of oxygen. If she could just get her head in the water, she'd be ok, able to let the liquid do the breathign for her. But if Shashai could keep her hold even during Fidi's flailing, she'd be out in a few more seconds.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Shashai kept her hands clasped around her bandages, using all the power she could muster to beat Fidi in what had become a heated and deadly tug-o-war. She continuously changed the direction of her pull to try to compensate for her wild struggles; however, she had underestimated the raw power of a 11-foot long snake, and ultimately she was unable to fight her thrashing. Realizing this at the brink of being dragged along, Shashai tried to let go of Fidi and pull back her bindings. There was still the question of whether she had acted quick enough, but if she did the suddenness of the release would make her fall back on her butt - but on dry sand, at least.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next