by Blade/speranza Today at 8:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 5:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 4:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 4 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:39 am

Fidi gasped when the bandages were finally released adn she fell back intot he water. She instantly went intot he lower depths and began to suck in huge gulps of water. She held her neck and tried to recover her strenght as she kept one eye looking up to see if Shashai would follow her. This was her territory and she wasn't going to let some bandaged up girl beat her here.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 4 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Toshokan Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:53 am

Shashai fell onto the sand; her bandages were sprawled all around her, and now that the struggle had ended the spectators of the match could see that very little was covering her body, since her bandages were her only clothing. She shook her head, collected her breath, and extended her arms. Like animated strings of yarn, her bandages flew back and wrapped around her body once more, ending the show. One of them went around her shoulder a few times, as a makeshift first-aid for her bite wound. She got up and looked at the pond, wary. "... Come back and fight!" Her call made a small ripple flow over the surface of the water. She was not going in there by her own will, under any circumstances.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:53 pm

After Fidi had caught her breath and recoverd a bit, she looked up from under the water at Sashai. She knew if she could bet her in here that she could have the match won but it would be a difficult task. She curled her tail and sprang out of the water like a riket, high into the air. She coiled her tail, hoping to shoot past Shashai and swing it out, using the force to hopefully knock the mummy into the water, if she even hit in the first place.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 am

Shashai waited for a reply, but there was none. She watched the calm water of the pond, thinking fast while waiting for something to happen. Could it be that Fidi wanted to trick her into getting into the water? "She'll be kept waiting, then." Fidi could be a great swimmer, but she had to get out at some point; Shashai, being technically dead, could wait all she wanted without trouble until the lamia got fed up. She crossed her arms under her breasts, wary.

Suddenly, there was a large splash, and Shashai saw with surprise Fidi flying up above her. Her eyes widened. As the snake fell, Shashai jumped to the side and made a dive towards the ground, answering her reflexes to dodge what looked like a pounce right at her. She fell onto the sand and rolled her head towards where she thought Fidi had landed, wanting to keep her on her sight field.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 am

Fidi landed in the sand with a hiss and eyed where Shashai had rolled. She bent her body forward and flung some sand at the mummy to distract her and then wipped her tail out to snap it at Shashai for a hard attack.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:53 am

Shashai tried to get up before the lamia was ready again; when she was on her knees, grains of sand showered over her body, but as she was watching Fidi she was able to close her eyes in time and thus avoided being blinded. She got to her feet, and saw Fidi's tail coming fast at her. Always quick to react, she tensed her arm close to her body and used it to block the tail strike; however, due to the attack's power, the impact made her stumble to the side, putting a gap on her defense. If Fidi didn't attack right away, though, she would settle her defensive stance again and try to maneuver her way around Fidi and away from that dangerous pond.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 pm

unlike a whip, Fidi controlled the entire length of her tail. As it knocked Shashai backwards, the Lamia pulled it back just enough to send it like a dagger into the mummie's defenses, hoping to be able to move in closer if she could keep the mummy staggered ot even knock her down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:23 am

"K-!!" Shashai tried to gasp as Fidi attacked her again at a moment of weakness, but couldn't, as the tail had not only penetrated her shaggy guard, but also struck her right at the throat, of all places. The unfortunate blow, with its sudden and painful sting, made her lose her balance definitely, and she fell back with a dumbfounded look on her face. Pained, she rolled to her side, clutching her throat in agony.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 am

Fidi slithered forward as the attack hit. She had to capitalize because she knew the mummy could recover faster than most... living... people. When she was close she tried to slid her tail underneath Shashai and toss her into the pond with force.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Shashai was normally fast to recover, but she and Fidi had already been battling for some time, and the recent critical hit also lowed her recovery. This slowness was enough to make her vulnerable to Fidi's advance, and soon her tail slithered under her body. "No!" She knew she was about to be thrown into the water, and in a desperate attempt to avoid it some of her bandages wrapped around Fidi's strong tail, binding Fidi and Shashai together. Still, she didn't know if this defense could keep her latched onto Fidi long enough for her to be able to counter.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next