Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands!

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands!

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Tiss giggled when she saw how weak Ataru was, how he struggled to get up but fall down yet again. "Aww, are you too tired little boy?" Tiss said. She knelt down again beside Ataru, and gently grabbed his arm to pull him up.

"Now, will you listen to your big sister Tiss and stop hunting demons?" Tiss said, "Or will I have to punish you a little more?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands!

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:01 am

"nhhh...", Ataru murred feebly as Tiss hoisted him up, cooing at him like the weak little boy that he was at the moment.
Though, his amulet was restoring his lively energies already, and the sexy demoness could see his body starting to glow lightly again.

"Uhn... you won't have to worry, i..i only hunt those demons who commit horrible actions, and i'd never consider you horrible..", he said with a sincere blush of his cheeks, while his energy levels were increasing more.

"BUT, our match is not finished yet, and i won't just surrender like a wimp. So... yes, i'm afraid you'll have to punish me a little more!". With that said Ataru pulled her in into a bearhug, where he would squeeze her for just a slight moment, as in proving that he still was able to fight. Then, he fairly let go of her beautiful opponent, and assumed a fight stance.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:54 am

Tiss licked her lips when she felt Ataru's energy return, thinking to herself how she could take all that away and completely restore her powers, maybe even make them stronger than before. She wondered how Ataru had such fast recovery though, but dismissed it. Ataru was young after all, young humans had such huge reserves of energy!

She giggled at Ataru's comment at how he only hunted bad demons. It wouldn't do to have her find out about Tiss's history, especially since she fought at a soldier of Hell. She let out a light gasp when Ataru hugged her tightly, then let go and scrambled away. Tiss got up as well, and stretched.

"Alright then, show me how you fight!" Tiss said eagerly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 am

Ataru grinned and assumed a fighting stance, muscles lightly lìflexed in anticipation.
"Sure! Here i com... UGH!", he suddenly stopped, blinking in embarassement, realizing that he was completely naked.

"E-Erm.... but first... m-may i have my pants back please, Tiss-chan..?", he would ask with a funnily flaring face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:03 am

Tiss saw Ataru's hesitancy and embarrassment from being naked, and giggled again. She picked up Ataru's pants from off the ground. "This? Come now little boy, you don't need this!" Tiss said happily, before tossing the pants aside. She snapped her fingers, and her armor disappeared, leaving her completely naked, standing before Ataru with her big breasts thrust forward proudly and her womanhood glistening with moistness.

"Now we're both naked!" Tiss said with a smile, "You don't have to worry about clothes anymore, right?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Ataru's flushing face had to be a quite amusing sight. "Uh...f-fair enough.. i guess i can't argue with such logics...", he said even more embarassed and aroused now that the sexy demoness was showing off her flawless body in a playfully seductive way, her breasts defiying gravity as you could expect from a supernatural seductress of her rank.

Ataru stepped closer and raised his hands, willing to lockup into a test of strenght with their hands entwined above their heads. It was quite a basic starter, but Tiss' beautiful body would not allow the boy to think at more elaborate strategies at the moment.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:17 am

Tiss saw Ataru offering a test of strength and accepted, stretching out her hands and arms before engaging Ataru. Her fingers entwined with Ataru's hands, and Tiss began to push, her sexy body completely on display for Ataru to see, her breasts bouncing whenever she gave a little push.

Of course, Tiss wasn't satisfied with just pushing Ataru. After a few moments, Tiss suddenly pushed her hands outwards and brought her body up close with Ataru, so her big breasts and erect nips got pressed against Ataru's chest. Tiss giggled a little blushing slightly at the contact.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Ataru gasped at the sensually distracting touch of her nipples.
"Gasp... you make it very hard to fight you, you know that?", he admitted with a blushing smile, as he tried to force her arms down so that he could catch her into a close hug.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 am

"Hehe, of course I know ~" Tiss cooed, "This is how I fight!"

She gave Ataru a little wink, before leaning forward to press her bust in tighter against Ataru. She let Ataru force her arms down and put her in a tight hug, knowing that Ataru will be very distracted by her naked body pressed against him tightly, her soft slightly wet skin brushing up gently against Ataru's body. She eagerly rubbed up against Ataru's chest, hoping to distract him and get him excited again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Ataru's body was crossed by waves of embarassing pleasure with each playful rub of her lovely breasts against him, soon making his tight hug into a soft and sensuous cuddle. Her voice was so sweet, so soothingly arousing.

His eyes would meet hers with an expression of loving surrender, then he blinked and shook his head lightly: "Ugh... a-at this rate, you're going to put me under your spell quite easily, right Tiss-chan? I guess i should better avoid such intimate and prolonged grappling positions.".

With that Ataru released her from the hug, though his body was reluctant to be parted from Tiss, and he tried to take a prudent step back, that is if the beautiful demoness allowed him to take some distance, which he needed to avoid getting caught into her sensually distracting holds, not to mention her draining techniques.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next