Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands!

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands!

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Tiss giggled when Ataru began to loosen up and retreat from her sensual counterattack. She pulled back as well, giving Ataru his much needed breather, still giggling at Ataru's shyness and how innocent he seemed. She really picked the right person to ambush!

"Are you sure you don't want to be under my spell?" Tiss said, gently cradling her big breasts and bouncing them to taunt Ataru.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tiss Vs. Ataru- Ambush in the Woodlands!

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm

"G-GASP...!! Hey, stop doing that, w-we are in the middle of a fight!!" Ataru snapped in funny embarassement, trying to look anywhere else but her jiggling bosoms, his face literally flaring at how teasingly Tiss was cradling and bouncing her breasts, toying with his manly instincts.

"I'm not going to fall into such.. *gulp* s-simple seductive tricks!", he added to her amusement, his body-talk so contrasting with his uneased attempt at playing mr. tough guy.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:49 am

"Hehe," Tiss giggled, "You're so innocent! This is how I fight, silly! I'm a succubus!" She raised her hands above her head and stretched, showcasing her sensual body for Ataru to see, making sure every little bit of her charm and allure reached him. "You've already fallen for my tricks little boy," Tiss said, "Just look at you! All excited, and you came barely a minute ago!" She pointed at Ataru's manhood.

"But if you want me to fight serious, I can," Tiss said, her demeanor suddenly changing. Gone was the playful teasing Tiss used before, replaced by a dark seriousness. "Do you really think you can challenge me, little boy?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 am

Ataru swallowed, his eyes widening for a moment at Tiss' dark expression. "G-Gulp... you can be scary, Tiss-chan", he blinked with a silly concerned face, once again expressing openly and ingenuously his feelings, funnily talking like she was a schoolmate of sorts, rather than a lethal opponent.

"And... no, i don't think i can avoid being affected by your charms, but i'm not a whimp who will fall into your arms without a fight!", he said, getting into a fighting stance with a serious face.... which turned into a bright blush of his cheeks when he realized that his aroused prick kept being on full attention.
"S-Sure... i must look very serious, showing off an erection like this !", he grumbled to himself, sort of self-scolding.

Deciding not to attack first, he gestured Tiss to come in with an inviting finger, trying to get as much focused as his manly instincts allowed him to be.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 am; edited 5 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 am

"I can be far scarier than this," Tiss said. Her seductive smiles and kindly teasing was all gone now. "I must warn you, if you continue to resist, then I will use my powers against you. All of them." Tiss snapped her fingers, her dark armor reappearing and wrapping tightly against her beautiful figure. Ataru's clothes flew at him as well and quickly redressed him.

"Since you wish to fight, I suppose it's only fair for you to know what you're going up against," Tiss continued, "I am both succubus and demon. My name is Tiss. I have fought for Hell's legions for over a hundred years. I have slain beings both righteous and wicked, both celestial and mortal. I have twisted humans and angels alike to become my slaves. Do you think you can match the power I have little boy?"

"Since you are a demon hunter, you are my enemy," Tiss continued, "I shall kill you to prevent you from troubling me in the future. Before I do so though, let me thank you. The power I took from you finally brought me up to my full strength." Tiss gave Ataru a wicked smile. She snapped her fingers, he trident appearing in her hand.

"Think fast," Tiss said, flapping her wings and dashing at Ataru with inhuman speed, her trident held in front of her ready to skewer Ataru.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Ataru's eyes widened at her words. No, this opponent was far beyond his chances at his current level. "Damn...t-too fast..!", he thought while she brought her slayer forward.

A fraction of second later, his ripped shirt was dangling from the blade of Tiss' trident a few drops of blood staining the blade, but Ataru was 2 steps aside already:
Ataru was surprised himself of how quickly he had moved, and the strong glowing aura that was surrounding his body now.

"W-What the heck is this...?", he asked basically to nobody, barely aware of the light cut to his chest, watching his own hand as he clenched a fist, having a globe of rippling spiritual energy glow around it.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 am

"Hmm? Not bad," Tiss said. Ataru managed to avoid the deathblow with only a minor scratch. She turned to face him, trident tip pointing forward. Ataru's power surprised Tiss quite a bit. She thought that she had taken most of it already, but with the mount of power Ataru was demonstrating, it seemed that she took only a trifling amount.

"You finally decide to show me your power eh? Demon hunter!" she snapped. She pointed her trident at Ataru, then leapt at Ataru again, her trident stabbing at Ataru's chest again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 am

"Wha...??!". Once again his enhanced reactions allowed Ataru to save his life, dodging her stabbing attack with the acceptable cost of a cut to his side, at ribs height. "Ughh... i-it burns...", he groaned, realizing if needed that her weapon was more than a normal trident.

Once he had dodged, Ataru locked the trident under his arm and focused a good amount of his spiritual energy into the clenched fist of his other hand.
He could pretend to be a demon hunter, but he had always thought of this as a game, not really meaning to harm anybody if not necessary, no matter if they were demons.
But now... for the first time he was facing an opponent who had a homicide intent. Still, how could he believe that such a lovely girl was really THAT evil?
"W-What am i to do...?". With his eyes looking at her almost pleadingly, it made it look like he was asking Tiss.

One second after, he brought his arm forward and opened his hand, going to release the energy with an chi-charged palm strike to the middle of Tiss'chest. If successful, his strike would not have a lethal intent, but it would basically push Tiss backwards with force, aiming to just left her shortbreathed and.. if he was very lucky, to part the beautiful demoness from her deadly trident.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 am

Tiss grunted when Ataru grabbed her trident and trapped it. She tried pulling it back, but Ataru held it tightly. Tiss hadn't brought herself up to full power yet and couldn't use her demonic strength. She saw him focusing his power, trying again to pull her trident back. She held on for too long. Ataru rammed the energy right into her chest, in between her breasts. It knocked her backwards, her hands slipping off her trident. She fairly flew back and slammed against a tree, gasping and coughing as she fell onto the forest floor.

"D-damn demon hunter!" Tiss said, one hand on her chest, getting up slowly to her feet.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Ataru panted heavily after this strike. He still was not used to these new spiritual energy powers, and abusing them would tend to tire him... hence why he was spending hours in his training every day, willing to improve.

"Ok hate me if you want... but i have no reason to try and kill you. Not so far in any case", he said, tossing the trident aside.

"Still, i'm ready to continue with our match. Bring it Tiss-chan!" , he said, trying his best to sound totally in control of himself. Though, he was actually exerting a big effort not to get softened by her seductive aura, even now in the middle of a fight.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next