Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kanya's Vengeful Wrath

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kanya's Vengeful Wrath - Page 5 Empty Re: Kanya's Vengeful Wrath

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:13 am

Kanya snickered, "Oh, no you don't I want to hear you say those words!"
She released Matt from the camel clutch and draged him by his hair to the turnbuckle where she would put him in a tree of woe position,

"You should know what Muay Thai s famous for, right Matty- boy?" Kanya said, getting into a Muay Thai Stance.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 am

Matt was practically limp as putty as he was released in the camel clutch, panting and sucking in air as much as he good. H didn't resist as he was dragged into the turnbuckle, and his worls was turned upside down as he was hung from the turnbuckle. His hands hung limp over his head, and he opened his eyes to see Kanya standing there ready to strike. "No," he whispered. "Stop...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:35 pm

"I wonder how many times... I begged and you didn't stop..." Kanya said winding up for a roundhouse,

Kanya spun once and kicked the side of matt's ribs, she would then follow it up with a straight roundhouse to his solarplexes,

"If you want it to stop say the words!" She said, winding up once more
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Matt cried out as Kanya's trained kick slammed into his side. He was luckt one of his ribs hadn't broken. He tried to pull himself up to escape the tree of woe position, but he lacked the strength to do so. He coughed and hacked as the second kick nailed him. "Stop," Matt wheezed, his voice barely above a whisper now. "I give up. No more. You win...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:52 pm

"What was that?" Kanya said sending a round house to his other ribs and a power angle kick again to his stomach area, "Maybe you should speak up!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Matt buckled and screamed our under the merciless assault, his body screaming with pain. He wished he could just pass out, but it wasn't happening. He coughed again, and mustering his strength he shouted out, "I give up! Just Stop!!" He wasn't about to risk his wrestling career for his foolish pride.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 pm

"MMmmm.. I think I'm almost satisfied..." Kanya said, "almost... There is still one more thing... I need to do to make it complete!"

Kanya dragged poor Matt from the turnbuckle and bring him to the center of the ring. She put her foot on his chest and she took off her yellow short shorts, revealing her red g-string. Which she also quickly disposed of. She put poor matt into the school girl pin position, grabbed him by his hair and brought his face towards her womanhood.

"Your gonna be my little bitch...you know what to do..." She said in a low whisper
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Matt flopped lifelessly off the turnbuckle onto the mat, a broken down and tenderized mess. He barely had anything left, his strength and will power beaten out of him. And it looked like it wasn't over. He let out a weak goran as he was dragged to the ring center, his eyes halfway open as he lay there staring at the cieling. He did manage to get a good enough look at Kanya stripping herself of her bottoms, but Matt was too far out of it to even appreciate the view.

His eyes then widened slightly as she straddled her in the schoolgirl pin, her naked crotch pressed against his face. It was then that his foolish pride reared its head again. "No," he whispered, cringing away from Kanya's sex. "No. I won't..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 am

"No?" she said with a smile, "Tell you what I'll make a deal with you... Since, I'll be alittle more forgiving, if you do this for me. I won't strip you and leave you for the entire sex war roster to see and just to be fair if you do a good enough job I won't throw you into the dirl's dorm"

"It's quite reasonable... this embarassment is just between you and I, and I'm not the kind of bitch who gossips but, if you refuse you're going to get gang raped by a bunch of girls until you manage to escape.... that's if you escape and you'll be the laughing stock on the guys side too..." she proposed,
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:46 am

Matt was panting underneath Kanya as she spoke, trying to catch his breath and breath normally again. He was sickened that this sadistic woman was trying to bargain with him, and a humiliating bargain at that. "You're....a fucking bitch," he growled. But none the less, he was at her mercy. And rather than risk further pain and humiliation, he took the offer. Tentatively he started to lap at her sex, hating himself as he did so.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next