Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 am

Grandmaster Kimberly laughed, but then helped Courtney up. "Don't worry Courtney-chan, everyone falls on their face everyone and a while, just yesterday Kasumi fell on hers!" Kimberly would laugh, Kasumi jumping off. "Yep!" Kasumi said. "Now, let's have some rice balls!" Kimberly would say, grabbing a huge platter of them, Kasumi digging in. "Go on, have some Courtney-chan!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 am

Courtney smiled and wiped the dirt off her face."They're so nice, they understand", she thought and smiled, grabbing a rice ball and leaning against her log and eating it."Thanks again, Kasumi and Kimberly", she said in between a bite.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:53 pm

"No problem Courtney-chan! You are Kasumi's very first student after all!" Kimberly would comment, heading back inside and grabbed a couple of tables, setting them up. "They're there for you when you need them Kasumi!" Kimberly would say, walking back inside. "Thank you Grandmaster Kimberly! Hey Courtnry, do you think family is important?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Courtney smiled after Kimberly as she walked back inside."Thank you Grandmaster!", she called after her, then looked over to Kasumi."Family is everything to me, with the money I win at my matches, seventy-five percent of it I give to my family", she said simply, finishing her first riceball and picking up the next one."They're there for me-Kasumi, thick and thin", she added, taking another bite.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 pm

"Well that's great Courtney-chan! Family is very important, I knew that at one point, well, before they passed on..." Kasumi would pause, but then smile. "Well, at least I spent all my time with them before they went! Well, I'm going to go trough the table now!" Kasumi would say, standing up and would jump, breaking the table with her back, then sat up. "I'll teach you how to break most of your falls, but it won't always work!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Courtney frowned."Im sorry to hear that Kasumi-I dunno what I would do if my family passed...", she said and paused, but then widened her eyes when the table broke it half and Kasumi stood up, smiling."SHIT!", she yelled, her mouth open in shock."Jesus! Why would you WANT to go through a table!?", she asked.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:22 pm

"Well, there are three reasons, one, it helps my endurence, two, in my sport, the only way to win is sending your opponent through five tables, and three I'm one of those crazy chicks!" Kasumi would say walking over to Courtney. "Now, do you want to know how to break falls? What you do is brace yourself, and hit your arms at a certain time before falling. If go! Ifyou want to!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Courtney's eye was twitching, but she smiled."Oh, yeah, sure", she said, finishing the rest of her riceball and standing up, going over to the table and looking at it with her upper lip stuck up."Eh, here goes", she said, jumping into the air and slamming down onto the table, instantly hearing a loud crack and the table snapping in half. She was careful to stick her legs out so they would touch the ground before the rest of her body, and Courtney would stand up before she fell, infront of the practically shattered table, her back stinging. As she rubbed her back and examined her work and smiling."How was that?", she called over to Kasumi.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:37 am

"Very good! You stood up with no problem at all! I could care less about you spliting the table in half, but that was cool too!" Kasumi called back, running up to Courtney and hugged her. "So, what I was thinking was teaching you a few throws, normal, sensual and if you want smother throws,a pinning technique and a leglock, how does that sound?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:41 am

Courtney smiled."It's usually what I do to break my falls, long legs come in handy!", she said and smiled as she hugged her."All of it sounds awesome!", she said, smiling-REALLY excited to learn some new moves!

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next