Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:08 am

Courtney grunted as she groped harder, then she sqeezed down hard on her master's huge breasts and winked, then got on her knees and began to crawl over to Darrick."Yeah Kasumi-sensei, two is better then one", she said, circling around Darrick's feet.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:21 am

Darrick had a worried look on his face now, watching Courtney as she circled him, and would watch Kasumi to see what she was up to. "A-alright, enough fooling around!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 am

"Who's playing?" Kasumi would ask in a teasing tone, crawling over to him on all fours, looking up at him and would grab a hold of his pants to drag him down to the ground. "Hehe! Gotcha!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:25 am

Darrick had shouted as he was dragged to the ground, with nowhere to go and being weak from the last match he had, he was a sitting duck.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:50 am

Courtney smirked and yanked his other leg, flooring him she went and straddled his stomatch, leaning down so her breasts were inches from his face."I bet you like these, Darrick-chan", she teased.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:57 am

"Oh! Calling him a girl! That will get his attention Courtney-chan!" Kasumi would say, going down at Darrick's legs, tugging at his pants this time. "Go on, take them off Darrick-chan!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:59 am

Darrick would look away from Courtney, not wanting to say anything about the breasts hang barely over his face, and would struggle a bit when his pants were getting tugged on. "H-hey, I'm not a girl, and stop trying to take my pants off!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:02 am

"You fight like a helpless one", I sneered, grabbing your arm I put it over my knee and began to press down on your arm by your wrist, making it bend the wrong way.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 am

"Well, can you blame him not fighting as well as he did before? I mean, he did just lose to the both of us, his ankle hurts, I slammed him to the mat using smother judo, if anything, he's fighting the best way he can!" Kasumi would say, ripping off his pants. "Aw, how cute!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 am

Darrick yelled as Courtney had his arm getting twisted the wrong way, and then blushed. "Oh great, my red and black plaid boxers!" Darrick thought to himself.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next