Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 3 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 am

Kenshin had went wide eyed as she bent over, that was an even better view then the one a few minutes before! Kenshin would eye her while she grabbed the rope and had looked at her with a curious look on his face.

"Sure, I'll still play..." Kenshin would say, looking a little worried, not sure at what they would be doing. "I know it's odd that I haven't found a match, but it is a little difficult for a guy to find a match around here..." He would say, but then smile. "But, I'm hoping to find some soon!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 3 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 am

"Don't worry, my little, big fish in an even larger pond, I'm not gonna fight you"

Phe assures you with a soft smile, though you probably had no idea what she had just said. Despite her gentle demeanor, her grip on the rope had only tightened.

"Look if you want to wrestle someone from around here, I'll gladly hook you with some of the girls I know...but all that would laaaaaater...."

She draws out her last word, then continues.

"For now, you should know what you'd be in for when your match starts, right? Let me ask you this, little fishy....you ever got into submission hold?"

Phe asks you while strutting her way towards where you sat. Her hips swung dangerously from left to right with every profound step. Her brown eyes....flowing hair and mischevious, sparkling smile would seem to be caving in on you the closer she got.

Last edited by 725 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:14 am

"Oh boy, I got myself into something..." Kenshin thought to himself, looking at her as she swayed herself towards him.

"Um, back when I was in training I got put into some standard holds..." Kenshin would say, not wanting to reveal that he was smothered by a couple of ladies before, in fact, that was something he really didn't care to talk about.

Kenshin was worried as she came closer, but he would keep calm. "Just things like joint holds, chokes and so on, but nothing beyond that."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm

"Mmmmm...hmmm"

Phe answers you absent-mindedly while fastening the ropes onto the poles of the bed. To her, you were just babbling on at this point. Though, your little detais about you getting choked and locked did register in her mind, they were easily thrown away from the back of her mind.
Choking you out seemed fun, but Phe had other plans.

"Lay down..."

Her voice sounded sullen, yet stern and commanding. Her eyes glued to yours, letting you know that she was expecting you to follow through on her order.

Last edited by 725 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Kenshin looked into Phe's eyes, and basically knew that she was serious, and that was enough for him. He would look at the posts as he layed down, and at least knew he was going to get tied down.

"Okay Phe, I'm down..."

Kenshin would now just wait to be tied up and then this 'game' could begin.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Seeing you laying there like an obediant puppy sent a chilling wave to race over her body. That had always been a thing with Phe; no other feeling in the world brough her more pleasure than being in command.
First things first, Phe walked over to the door and made sure nobody was listening in from the outside.

Once her suspicions were lifted with the sound of dead silence, Phe smiles and turns to you.

"Good....nobody's here....now...."

Phe begins to tie your limbs, one by one, to each of the bed posts, starting with your legs.

"Is this a little tight for you?"

She asks while yanking on the rope hard.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 am

It was a tight fit, but Kenshin didn't mind right now, that and Phe looked like she wouldn't care either way, so he couldn't really say yes. "No, it's fine Phe." Kenshin would say with a smile.

He was curious about what she was going to do, but she seemed to be happy and that seemed to put a smile on his face and brighten his day.

"Hey Phe, you have a great smile!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:24 am

Phe smiled when she heard your gracious comment. Hearing things like that always made her feel like a special woman.

"Really?"

She balances on one toe, spins once and brushes her hair away.

"You think so?"

*KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK*

Her moment of girlish amusement would end abruptedly with a loud banging on your door. Phe stopped smiling, looked at you, then glanced at the door. A few tiptioed steps would then bring her to the peephole.

"Who is it?"

"Room Service!"

Another voice answered. It was a voice of man, sounding that he could be in his mid 30s.

"Room Service?"

Phe repeats to herself silently. She then glances at you, still tied to the bed.

"You ordered room service, Ken?"

Last edited by 725 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:34 am

"Wait, there's room service in the dorms? I didn't think there was..."

Kenshin said, really not knowing if there was actually room service or if Phe had planned this while he wasn't looking, but it was still odd.

"Hey, do you think it's somebody trying to spy on us or something?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 am

A super perverted, nasty old man spy, huh? She never thought about it like that. Then again, what are the odds of them coming over here?
Still, perv or not, there had be someway to get this guy to go away, and fast.

"No, we didn't. You could go now..."

"What!? This is Room Service! I'm here to-"

"I know that and no, we don't want any!!"

Phe raises her voice.

"Go away, please!"

"What!? Look lady I'm here to deliv-"

"F&^% outta here!"

A few seconds had passed and not a response from the man was heard. It sounded like he was gone.

"Good!"

Phe smiles and turns her attention back to you.

"Where were we?"

Last edited by 725 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next