Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 4 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 am

"I was getting tied up, that and you did a fantastic spin, after I told you that you have a great smile."

Kenshin said, smiling as she was showing her dominance, which he thought was a plus, a lady who can kick ass is a great woman after all.

"So, that guy was 'room service'? That's pretty hard to believe! So, my legs are tied up, now you just need to get my arms and we're set for your game..."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 4 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:25 am

"Oh...that's right..."

Phe struts her way back to your bed, feeling like she has done it before. After fastening your arms, she gives one, final tug to make sure you were securely tied to the bed. Not even the heavens from above could ever free you now.

"There...how does it feel?"

Phe walks over to the edge of the bed and leans over you. Her hands ran acorss the bedsheets, tracing the outline of your body without even touching you.

"Trapped and tied to the bed...feeling so helpless....feel any good?"

Last edited by 725 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:32 am

"Well, it certainly is a feeling I haven't felt before, it's kind of nice, but then again, nothing's happened yet..."

Kenshin would reply, knowing fully that he would not be able to escape, it was impossible, his arms and his legs were tied up now and she tied them tight!

"You're going to enjoy this aren't you?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:44 am

"Wow, aren't you anxious?"

You were indeed a little pushy, but that only made it more fun. Knowing that someone wanted what she had to offer so bad only made her feel more powerful.

"Well....if you say so...."

Slowly, she crawls over the bed on all fours, as elegant and steady as a kitten. She wasn't that heavy, but that didn't stop the bed springs from making a little bit of noise, either.

"What about now? Feel anything, yet?"

She swoops one leg over your body while her hands reach up for your trapped wrists, her knee sat dangerously close to your groin.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 am

"Yeah, a little, sorry..." Kenshin would say, smiling a little along with a blush that arose onto his face.

"Um, yeah a little afraid, but it is still pretty hot, if you don't mind me saying!" Kenshin would say, aware that Phe's knee was near his crotch, unsure of what could happen at that point.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:54 am

Phe's bottom lip hung just slightly, then a long, drawn out hot breath of air runs from her parted mouth. The room was silent, yet Phe's eye contact on your midsection as her body loomed over you was giving all sorts of messages.

After a few more seconds, Phe's eyes glanced back on yours. Her knee edged a little closer to your groin, still not touching.

"How about now?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 am

"Uh...." For a moment Kenshin couldn't find any words, the way that Phe had breathed and the way she was stareing at him had delivered a bunch of messages.

"....it feels pretty nice." Kenshin would finally answer, looking right into her eyes.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:08 am

Her face showed no hint of effect from your words. Instead, Phe smirks then flips her hair to one side.

"Never done anything like this, have you?"

Phe asks you, but wouldn't even wait for an answer. Phe climbs over you a little further up, then finally, she would plant her weight down on your chest. Her leggings had been long taken off, leaving only her lacy underwear to be felt by on your belly. Now that Phe has mouted you, nothing but body heat existed in between her new seat and her bum.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 am

"No I haven't..." Kenshin would answer as she got on top of him, the heat of her bum on his stomach felt very nice! He would have no idea what was really going on, he had ideas, but was not completly sure, he was sure that this was slightly arousing.

"Phe, you look nice from this view..."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 am

She had suspected that you were liking her treatment so far. However, Phe needed to hear it.

You will see her lean in closer to you until her long, chocolate hair curtained over your face.

"Are you excited, yet?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next