Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:26 am

Megumi knew that Summer was going to hit her from behind, but she had her hands full with Winter at the moment. She felt the kick on her rump, gasping and falling foward right into Winter's waist scissors. "Ack!" she gasped, her hands falling on Winter's thighs to try and pry them apart. She knew that Summer might just stay in to double team her, and so was rather surprised when she just left. It seemed that the redhead played fair, to a point at least.

But Megumi was still trapped. "Hah... I'm sorry for breaking your friend's nose," Megumi said, apologizing to Winter, "And I'm sorry for this!" Megumi's hands suddenly shot up and grabbed Winter's breasts, squeezing them tightly. She hoped that it would force Winter to loosen the scissors enough for her to get out.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by anegge Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:40 am

Megumi was right that giving Winter's breasts a squeeze would result in her scissors weakeneing. "Oh, you pervert!" howled the pained Japanese girl as Megumi squeezed her. The less wise part of Megumi's plan was that she was pissing off Winter even more. Winter popped Megumi in the face with her left fist as her scissor weakened, which effectively offered the rough girl a chance to roll away if she wanted.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 3 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 3 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:44 am

Megumi thought she would be able to get free easily, now that Winter wasn't scissoring her anymore. But then, right as she let go, Winter smacked her face straight on with a left hook, sending her reeling backwards. Megumi fell off of Winter, lying on her back for a second, trying to get the stars out of her vision, before getting back up as quick as she could before Winter could take advantage of her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:50 am

Winter stood up as well, figuratively dusting herself off. It seemed the two fighters had gotten disoriented and were facing their own corners. Winter scowled at Megumi and stood ready waiting for her opponent to act first.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 3 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 3 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 am

Seeing Winter up as well, Megumi knew she had to be careful. These two were tough, tougher than she thought they would be. She remembered back when she saw Tomomi's match against Summer, and how the Irish redhead seemed to easily dominate her. Her partner was just as good, it seemed.

Megumi didn't strike immediately, first looking at Winter to see if she could find any openings. The black-haired girl seemed just as wary. After a few moments of facing off, Megumi launched her attack. She would duck low and make it look like a tackle, but then when she got up close would stop and swing her leg out for a wide sweep kick at Winter's legs!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:19 am

Winter eyed Megumi as she approached. The girl had taken her sweet time about this. Megumi ducked down, obviously going for a spear. Except to someone trained in Judo like Winter who easily saw the wine in front of her. She bent down and hopped up into the air, which was just enough for her to clear the sweep kick. Then she planted her boot right down on Megumi's spine as the girl finished her sweep.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:23 am

Megumi saw Winter leap right over her kick, gasping in surprise. Winter came down and landed right on Megumi's back, smashing her onto the mat. Megumi fell, gasping in pain, completely taken by surprise.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:28 am

"I hear you don't like to give up. That's good because I was hoping to hear plenty of screaming." She sat down on Megumi's back reaching down for the girl's ankles to pull her up into a clean Boston Crab hold. More importantly she was now facing towards Tomomi. She gave the pink haired girl a sarcastic grin.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Megumi couldn't get free fast enough to avoid the Boston crab. She was facing the wrong way too, so she couldn't grab the ropes. Seeing Tomomi looking anxious, and about to step in, Megumi quickly yelled back "Don't come in!" She had other methods of breaking free from this hold, without Tomomi's help.

Megumi, looking out the corner of her eye, found where Winter's legs were. She quickly reached back, hoping to grab Winter's ankle and tug on it to unbalance the girl, breaking the submission.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:03 pm

"Smart move." snapped Winter giving Tomomi a glare. But then the raven haired fither stumbled as Megumi tripped her losing her grasp on Megumi's left leg. She grimaced latching on tighter to Megumi's right ankle and trying to twist it, but the girl quickly kicked free and scrambled out from under her leaving the bewildered Winter and her hands and knees.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next