Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:17 am

"Eep!" Tomomi squealed as again, Winter went for the low blow. She gasped in pain, unable to hold herself up, slumping right over Winter's body. This actually made the breast smother worse, since Tomomi was controlling it a bit before, holding herself up. Now she wasn't; her hands were too busy tending to her sore crotch area, and her entire front was slumped over Winter's face! Of course, this did free up Winter's arms.

Megumi fell to her knees after Summer let her go and stumbled over to the ropes. "Hah... If you want sex that badly..." Megumi gasped, "Let me beat you... I'll fuck your brains out after the match!" She stood up, her legs a bit shaky. If Summer is still dazed, Megumi would grab Summer's arm from behind and lock her in a hammerlock, trying to wear down the girl while simultaneously keeping her at a distance.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 am

Winter shoved Tomomi off onto her back roughly and stood up. "It's your' turn now, you jerk." she growled lifting her boot up to stomp the girl hard across her belly several times. If that worked, she might as well get revenge for that leg drop by returning it to her right across the girl's huge rack.

Summer cleared her head just in time for Megumi to pull her up into the hammerlock. She stuck out her tongue, Megumi was deliberately keeping away from her. "You can't fool me." whispered Summer, "I know that's not what you really want." She pressed her hips back and up pressing her behind into Megumi and rolling her hips to rub up into the girl's crotch.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 6 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 6 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:36 am

Tomomi was easily rolled off of Winter, left completely unable to defend herself after taking that blow to the crotch. She lay there, a perfect target for the stomps to the gut. Tomomi let out a small whimper every time Winter's foot landed, the final stomp leaving her breathless. Then, Winter got revenge, dropping her leg right over Tomomi's big breasts. "Gah!" Tomomi gasped, her tits crushed by Winter's leg. She lay on the mat, stunned after those blows.

Megumi felt Summer shifting and rubbing her butt over her crotch. She shook her head. "Alright, you got me," she said, "But unlike you, I can control myself!" She aborted the hammerlock, took a step back, and booted Summer in her butt!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:48 am

Summer giggled as Megumi insulted her. She blunted her fall with her free hand which caused her to roll over as she landed onto her back. She grinned sheepishly up Megumi, "It was worth a try, right?" she asked.

Winter straddled Tomomi sitting down to plant her butt in the girl's face in a sort of reverse school girl pin. She reached forward and pulled one of the pink haired girl's legs back hooking it up across her side as the ref knelt down to count the pin for her. Winter smirked. She was letting the girl off too easy here.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 6 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 6 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:56 am

"You can't seduce me Summer," Megumi said matter-of-factly. She knelt down and grabbed Summer's arms, seemingly helping the girl get to her feet, though she would be facing the other way. Afterwards, Megumi would grab Summer around the waist and throw her backwards for a German suplex! That is, if Summer let her.

Tomomi let out a muffled moan as Winter sat down on her face, pinning her down, and then lifted her legs up into a matchbook pin position. Her skirt flipped p in this embarrassing position, revealing her sky-blue panties. "Mmh-fmmm!" Tomomi protested. Her voice was muffled by Winter's butt.

"One!" the ref yelled. Tomomi gathered up her energy to break out, attempting to kick out before the ref could count two.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 am

Summer eased up to her feet with Megumi's help. As the 'helpful' brunette hefted her to her feet she clasped her hand on the girl's left arm and tugged suddenly using the little she knew of judo to try to whip Megumi onto the canvas in her place. "That was pretty much the dumbest thing you could have said." replied Summer licking her lips as she flashed an eager glare down at Megumi.

Winter lurched forward as with a lunge Tomomi kicked free forcing Winter to let go of her legs. Unfortunately her kick hadn't actually dislodged the Japanese girl, only freeing her legs. Winter smirked. It just meant more fun for her. She balled her fists and just started to rain punches down across Tomomi's bruised belly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Megumi hadn't been expecting Summer to counterattack right after she got up. She yelped as Summer grabbed her arm and yanked her over and down with a judo toss, landing hard on her back. She groaned in pain, eyes shut. When she opened them, she found bent over and looking at her with a smirk on her face.

Megumi counterattacked as well. Her legs shot up, and she grabbed the sides of Summer's head with her feet. "Yah!" Megumi shouted, attempting to yank Summer down with her legs alone.

"Mm!" Tomomi's muffled cries got steadily more distressed as Winter worked over her stomach, which had already been hurt by Summer's scissors. However, with her legs free, Tomomi could counterattack. Her leg shot up, attempting to clock Summer on the head before she could do serious damage to her already bruised stomach.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Winter lifted her arm up at the last moment to block Tomomi's flexible leg from nailing her in the nose, but the kick was still so powerful that it smashed the girl's own arm into her face rolling her off Tomomi's face and onto her back. Winter growled, panting from the exertion of throwing those punches after all the beating she had taken. She wasn't done with this pink haired pansy yet.

Summer panicked reaching up to brace her arms on Megumi's legs as she was pulled down. She was able to slow her fall a bit by spreading the girl's legs away form her as she fell conveniently landing on Megumi's cushy chest as she continued to hold onto her legs. There was something familiar about this type of position, she thought as she casually placed her lips over the idol's right bosom and gave a little suck.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am

After getting Winter off of her, Tomomi quickly rolled over onto her front. She knew that trying to sit up was impossible, with her stomach battered and bruised as it was. She tried to get up on all fours, wincing a little at the fiery pain in her gut, but eventually she'll be able to get onto her feet and face off against Winter. It'll take her a bit of time though, and she'll be open to Winter's counterattacks. She still was ready for Winter though, if Winter was to attack.

Megumi gasped when Summer landed on her body instead of onto the mat. Megumi groaned, her breasts getting squished by Summer's body. Then, Summer's face bent down over her breasts, and Summer began to suck on Megumi's breasts through her dress. Megumi groaned, wishing this had not happened. She gathered her strength and tried to push Summer off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 am

Winter grinned as she stood up. Finally she had some good news, Tomomi was weakly starting to stand up but she was mostly bent over holding her injured gut. Winter stepped back into the ropes and bounced off adding just a bit of momentum to her attack as she went for a big punt on the girl's stomach to drop her back on all fours.

Summer giggled as Megumi pushed her up by the shoulders separating the red head's lips from their target. Summer pushed the girl's spread legs further up as her upper body was shoved back, but then as Megumi's arms slipped up between her legs Summer quickly grabbed for her wrists. If she got them she would quickly pull them outward over her legs trapping Megumi in a matchbook pin. The very same dominating pin that Summer had trapped Tomomi in when she humiliated her in their last match.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next