Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:05 pm

After breaking free and scrambling out from underneath Winter, Megumi quickly counterattacked. She was on her knees, spinning around quickly to make sure Winter didn't catch her unawares. If Winter turns around as well, Megumi would grab her by the shoulders and attempt to wrestle her onto the mat. If she hadn't turned around yet, Megumi would pounce on her back, driving her chest first onto the mat with her arms locked around Winter's waist.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by anegge Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Winter growled as Megumi took her from behind dropping her chest into the mat, and leaving her tits stinging. She glared back at Megumi trying to wriggle free.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 4 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 4 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm

As Megumi felt Winter start to wriggle free, she clamped her grip down on Winter's swimsuit, gripping the tight garment as hard as she could in her hands. So when Winter wriggled around, all she did was give herself a wedgie as the fabric slipped into her buttcrack. Megumi pulled Winter backwards into a sitting position as well, so she could attempt to apply a waistscissor from behind.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Winter huffed under her breath as her suit sunk inside her. She wasn't gonna sit around for this bitch to play with her like this! She swung her right elbow back as she was sat up trying to catch Megumi in the side as hard as she could before she could pull her legs up.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 4 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 4 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Megumi gasped out when Winter's elbow struck home and sank right into her gut, knocking the air out of her. She aborted her plan, letting go of Winter and scrambling backwards. To keep the girl from following up though, and catching her unawares, Megumi threw out a wild kick aimed right at Winter's back. That'll slow her down at the very least. After getting away, Megumi would quickly get back up, smoothing out her skirt and getting ready to fight again as Winter gets up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 am

Winter groaned as she ate canvas again. This was not proving nearly as decisive as Summer's conflict with Tomomi. She got to her feet and turned around glaring as she fixed her wedgie. Megumi seemed a bit faster than her, and somewhat stronger too. Winter was a bit worried that her only actual advantage would be judo, which wasn't so helpful when you wanted to be the aggressor. She circled the brunette a bit, now wary of having her back to the corner Tomomi was in. It was clear they both had no problem with stretching the tag team rules unlike her partner. If only she could convince Summer of the fact without getting a bloody nose in return.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:11 am

"Hmm..." Megumi said, wondering what Winter would do. The girl was just as wily and smart as she was, perhaps not as strong, but still formidable. She had to use her advantages, her greater strength and skill might be enough to overwhelm Winter.

Megumi stepped in slowly, before dashing at Winter. She would get up close, but then stop before getting into Winter's grasp. She would try to duck to the side to get under Winter's guard, and grab her arm to whip her out to the corner.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 am

Winter grunted as she was whipped chest first into the neutral turnbuckle. "Grah," she yelped. What the hell? Was Megumi purposely attacking her chest now? It was the only part of her body the girl had actually managed to hurt. Winter rolled her eyes as she rolled her body back first onto the turnbuckle. Not the best position to face a foe but better than before.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:59 am

Megumi wasn't really purposefully attacking Winter's chest, her own breasts were more impressive, so no reason to be envious. She continued her assault after whipping Violet into the corner posts. As Megumi came, Winter turned around, giving Megumi a perfect target. "Yahhh!" Megumi yelled, aiming to slam Winter into the corner with a powerful hip bump.

Last edited by 265 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 am

(OOC~ You probably shouldn't say "no reason to be envious" twice if people are supposed to believe you.)

"Uff," Winter groaned slumping against the corner post as Megumi's mass barreled into her stomach. She panted heavily, glaring at Megumi. She had been pretty stunned by that attack, but if she could get her knee up between this arrogant little idol's legs as she backed away from her attack she might just have a chance to change the tide of this match.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next